ITT: movies that could never be made in the current year

I'll start

Ugh all that white is BLINDING me!

Nancy Allen was quite a piece of ass in that

>not wanting to fuck qt trap michael caine

Blazing Saddles

Do a comedy about a man in drag

Pretty Baby

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking Nancy Allen was fucking hot, right guys?

Reservoir dogs. A bunch of straight white males killing cops, being sexist and using the word 'nigger' as an insult.

Ghostbusters.

Risky Business

:(

Mulan

I will never say anything bad, barbarian or backward about Chinese people
I will never say anything bad, barbarian or backward about....

A lot 80's comedies would never be allowed today. Too much gratuitous nudity, crude sex jokes, and even making light of rape and/or voyeurism. Revenge of the Nerds is a prime example. Porky's is another.

Historical epics are long dead. Especially ones with thousands of reenactors and/or extras. I'd kill to see a proper Napoleonic Wars mini-series or movie. Though Game of Thrones might bring a resurgence to medieval stories. I want an accurate 1066 invasion of England by the Norwegians and Normans.

Horror movies are too much into jump scares, CGI, and trope parodies. I want an actual monster movie that makes you feel awful for the characters being stalked. Or an intelligent slasher where the teens/20somethings act rationally but the killer is 1 step ahead of them because they're that good.

Robocop
They tried to remake and failed hard core.

We'll always have her De Palma movies, eh user?

Boys Don't Cry

From now on we can't even make movies that have sad ending for trans people anymore

>Return of the King Parts 1 and 2
>half of them played by mexicans and blacks

>A bunch of straight white males
Looking back at a lot of sitcoms and movies from the 80's and 90's, it's amazing how white they are compared to today's PCness. And when a non-white character was in the story, it wasn't ham-fisted diversity like Gimme a Break or Benson was able to prove. The black characters were given a role as an individual and not a message for SJWism.

That's cuz literature and visual media dealing with LGBT issues usually ended up with tragedy like suicide or murder. At least before the 21st century. The fact that this is based on a true story makes this movie even more tragic.

came here to post this