A few questions regarding the career of Emma Roberts

1. It's supposedly a fact that she turned down the role of Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad to act in Scream Queens. To me, this makes zero sense, and it almost seems like some kind of a Scream Queens PR "leak". But if it actually happened I'd like to know the details - like did the SS producers think they could get her for cheap, or did she have problems with the role... or something?
2. Another fact/rumor is that was set to be in Spring Breakers before she was replaced for being "too thin". This one seems pretty asinine, too. Couldn't they just have had her go full bulk mode for two weeks and gain 10 pounds? Or even better, tell her what weight she needed to be at before it even became an issue?
3. What did she to her face around 2014? She's looked noticeably more plastic and slightly more manly since then, and she's not getting better.

fucking wife posted this retarded shit and i couldn't even edit out the retarded grammatical mistake in question #3

I'm curious about this too. I want answers.

A role in Suicide Squad would have made her famous throughout the world. Her agent should be fired immediately.

1. I dunno
2. I dunno
3. It's the same body double gimmicks they used with miley.

1. Bad agent?
2. idk
3. It's called aging. She's 25, of course she's not as attractive as she was a few years ago.

1. Didn't even know she auditioned for that role. Sounds like she auditioned but failed to meet their expectations.

2. Excuses. She sucked, and the director wanted her out.

3. Combination of aging + plastic surgery.

Ur gay :D

Vuck you

Edit* FUCK YOU

1 & 2. She doesn't want to play whore rules
3. She's getting older.

that's some sharp knees

Post the shopped version

imagine her kneading your balls with those knees god fucking damnit shes so perfect

1.)Maybe she likes working with the cast and creators a of scream queens and doesnt want to be in cape shit OR maybe she is holding out to work with marvel.

2.) Honestly what would have been the point? No one in that film aside from James franco whom she seems to be friends with anyway is succesful,she would have literally gained all that weight (and stretch marks) for literally nothing.

3.) People age? she looks thinner to me but thats about it.

1. bullshit only spread here

2. ancient history, more bullshit

3. ?

Still can't get over how many words you omitted.

>1. It's supposedly a fact that she turned down the role of Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad to act in Scream Queens. To me, this makes zero sense, and it almost seems like some kind of a Scream Queens PR "leak". But if it actually happened I'd like to know the details - like did the SS producers think they could get her for cheap, or did she have problems with the role... or something?

Well if she did Suicide Squad, she basically eliminates herself from doing Marvel.

Also, scream queens is paying her nicely.

????

Suicide Squad was dogshit. And it wasn't nearly as popular as you want it to be. Not a bad decision at all.

Why is scream queens having trouble gaining a younger audience?

Because Ryan Murphy is 57 years old.