twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GTFO new fag

>you're
>152

>you're IQ

kys

153 here

>you're IQ
Let's use a test designed to check a third grader's knowledge of their elementary school curriculum as a basis for the ultimate intellectual capacity of a grown ass man.

>you're IQ
>152 IQ here
geniuses don't have spellcheck

160^4,000,000

I watch rick and morty

>post you're IQ
>you're
>no dumbshits allowed

322 here

OVER 200 BECAUSE I WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMER

15 IQ here.
I voted for Trump

>being this new

Probably 111

At least you're not a IQ 3 Hillary voter

Same exact thread from earlier. OPs a fag

i'm IQ

182 IQ here.
AMA

prove it

say something smart

i watch rick and morty

Aren't like 95% of IQ tests inaccurate? And don't you have to actually take an official IQ test to get accurate results? Pretty sure only a handful of IQ tests in the country are certified and accurate. If you didn't pay to take one, or it wasn't taken at some facility then the one you took was most likely inaccurate and made by some retard.

Oh dear...

This pretentious bullshit again.

I know this is bait, but I did take one from a university once and got 119. Not sure how accurate it is, but certainly more accurate than the ebaumsworld one I took when I was 11 that said 136.

124, took an IQ test back in high school.

I dunno, like 10 or 15

I am a fag, love anime and living in my parent's basement at 26.

So pretty sure my IQ is anywhere from 70-85ish

i see you iq keeps raising with every repost u autistic mongoloid

I'm a farmer from Mississippi who likes cartoons and table top games. Probably only around 80. Didn't finish 7th grade.

I'm a Jew who believes in goblins. 44 IQ reporting in.

118~ from multiple test I've tooked. It's always good to take mulitple test from different sources. 17 year old black male.

>nigger
>above 80
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>152 IQ
>Dumb cunt has bad spelling

Iz sorry fo' lyin' massa please don beat dis old body. Iz sorry fo sho

Took a quiz back in 2nd grade. Result was a 160. Probably 130 or so now.

Top kek

Bout tree fidy you faggots can't even comprehend my thoughts. I thought up quantum theory as a fuckin sperm.
>no sub 300 scum allowed to respond to me

>All these roleplayers.

Prove your IQ, faggots.
test.mensa.no

137 here

We really should bring back slavery. Remember how happy y'all we're singing and dancing?

I scored 81 on the ASVAB. That's better than an IQ test.

99th percentile, that means above 99% of the population.

You morons aren't even listing which standard you've used to measure your iq. The number has a different value depending on how it was measured. 135 can be higher than 150 if they use different scales.

The only universal way to know where you stand in comparison to others is percentile.

Online test means nothing since you can repeat it until you learn the patterns.

Prove by joining.

You're all fucking bullshit liars.
70 is all your IQ. Shut the fuck up.
If it was anywhere above you would have killed yourself or not been on Sup Forums

Ha people think individuality is so great. You're average. So what.
ITS A CURSE TO BE 120 IQ.
You would be depressed, suicidal, and NOT cocky. So shut the fuck up, undermen.

Even if you are above 80 IQ. What are you going to change? What envroment or medicine are you going to further? Oh just gonna brag ok, fucking retards

My IQ was 120 but now it's somewhere about 70-75 after drinking tap water.

IQ is bullshit anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=yz7Cn3pHibo

last 3 digits = IQ
>roll

In your case, it's the last two digits.

Thought I was 70-85 turns out it's 121

130 WIT2 IQ Test

I fucking lold

pretending this much

99 almost perfect score

Same fag

> found out during a test for adhd, turns out I have add/inattentive
> short term memory retention 78
> spatial 140
> almost all the others were in the 130 range

I voted for trump but I live in a blue county.

Same here. I tested twice in high school for an accelerated learning program I was placed in. Both times scored low 120s, was even told I could qualify for mensa. Then I figured out I really like hallucinogens and cocaine.
Dropped out of school, got a ged, now 26 doing logistics for a recycling plant making $50k/yr. I ain't even mad.

Had to take one when I got statemented as Autistic (I own my flaws, so inb4 pretty much all the hurrdurr autist shit), and it came out 164.

Do you have kik?

I did an IQ test when I was at university. The test maxed out at 140 and I scored as high as was possible achieve on it. I was offered a membership to Mensa, including advanced testing for more accurate scoring. Membership was free for the first year and discounted after that.

I didn't accept their gracious offer. It's almost as though this whole concept is utter bullshit and anyone who is legitimately intelligent would immediately spot the scam. I think the fact that I spotted the scam is a better indicator of my general aptitude than whatever arbitrary score I got.

> TL;DR: if you think an IQ test is capable of anything more than helping to diagnose the severity of some peoples mental retardation then you've probably got some mental retardation.

76, that's a B right?

My IQ is 125 and I don't feel smart at all
In fact I struggle in school a lot and my understanding of maths and physics is close to non existant
Therefore I'm calling bullshit on both your little funny graph and the IQ scale as a whole

no, I have no reason to have kik

Well that's a pity ;)

>average 34.1
>above average 34.1

christ

100% get rekt fags

it's genuinely 162. but i don't believe i'm anywhere near as smart as Einstein.

>ASVAB
I've known plenty of people that were in the 90th percentile on the ASVAB and not all were people I'd consider smart.

Even people that are considered smart by IQ tests can be completely retarded.
Knew one guy that scored 132 but he'd argue all day that the earth was 6000 years old and that man didnt come from apes because there were still monkeys around.

144 had iep in school. Threw it all away to sell drugs. Now I work construction.

Most likely 100

Exactly. I have autism and have been unable to get my life together since I graduated college. I'm a drug addicted alcoholic loser, and my parents paid for me to have psychological testing done hoping that they would be able to treat me I guess. They gave me a WISC IV as part of the battery of tests, and my score was 150. I can still barely hold down a part time job. I can't even get my hair cut without spilling my spaghetti, so I look like a hobo (which I will inevitably be someday).

I never took an IQ test but I researched them so that when people ask, I can say with authority, "I scored a 138 on the Weschler Test." There are various tests with various scoring systems so you don't want to just guess and get caught in your lie. This is a very clever and successful tactic and it proves that indeed I am of superior intelligence.

Like 70 that still passing grade i think

Consider it this way. Evolution is a slow process that is typically a double-edged sword. You got your 150 IQ but you also got a bunch of other mental shit to go with it. Eventually with enough 150 IQ people being born, we will find some that have the benefits with little to no consequences. Theoretically they will breed like rabbits.

Evolution isn't as simple as some guy was magically born with ultra strength. Most of the time these extreme benefits come with some consequences.

What are your sectional subscores? Mine ranged a lot (like as much as 30 points), but apparently scoring at the statistical limit of one subsection puts you near the top of the scale overall. I guess that explains why I couldn't complete a physics PhD even though I supposedly have six sigma intelligence.

I did an official IQ test awhile ago.

Got a result of 140.

Still retarded as shit.

115 like a dumbfag

What brainlets need to understand is that the principle of evolution doesn't just apply to hereditary biology. The structures and coping strategies in your psychology are also learned from a competing pool. Someone with my DNA could probably thrive in the right situation, it's just not one I have experienced.

i don't know. i didn't care enough to find that stuff out. but everyone has strengths and weaknesses. i'm strongly auto-didactic and traditional school structures were useless to me.

Either way I've taken mainly online tests and only had one as a child which put me at about 118.

>i'm strongly auto-didactic and traditional school structures were useless to me.
That has absolutely nothing to do with IQ though. The subscores are stuff like visual/spatial vs verbal vs logical thinking, and also includes processing time (my lowest score, because apparently I have ADHD that my general intelligence compensates for to the extent that I have never had any symptoms). Are you sure you took a real, clinical IQ test?

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. All this and I'm still in high school.

3 school psychologist IQ exams. 1st said 158 when I was 10, when I was 14 it hit 160 and when I turned 16 it was 163. Doesn't do anything thou I just get awesome grades but hate my life, have no friends, and fap to futa like a fucking degenerate. Had to rant a bit lol

450 IQ here, not even joking.

I have an IQ of 6/10, OP

>That has absolutely nothing to do with IQ though.
it has to do with testing conditions. i took many IQ tests over my life. my IQ score was significantly higher years after i left school and that was my point. believe me or not.

69 xd I vote garry jonson i dont know were alepo is neither

132 at 15 mother is médical doctor father is chimist me : im neet 26 year old lost

How and where do I find a brainlete type guy?

I was in a long-term developmental study that involved annual neurocognitive testing. Full 2-3 days of multidomain testing, spacial relationships, problem solving.

Its interesting that I had this testing done every year for like 10 years and there wasn't much drift.

My composite IQ results were between 155 and 164.

I'm an NIH funded life science researcher.

I also know the statistics of how IQ is distributed across a population and know that almost everyone that says over 125 is either lying or did some shitty internet test that has no validity.

160 IQs are about 1/30K. If I didn't work in a research environment with a bunch of other really smart people, I probably wouldn't see anyone as smart as me in a given year.

IQ alone is meaningless, tho. Its like bragging that your dick is big, if you've never fucked it doesn't matter.

Community college

My intelligence is so great it can't be measured.
Yes I do like Rick & Morty why do you ask?

>IQ alone is meaningless, tho. Its like bragging that your dick is big, if you've never fucked it doesn't matter.
Sure, but with all your intelligence, do you know why both of those things matter anyway?