Is it possible to have a high IQ while lacking basic common sense?

Is it possible to have a high IQ while lacking basic common sense?

no

4 b's.

I can spot all the b's
Why?

If you hold it upside-down there are some q and p in there too

>4 b's
being this retarded

Yes and there’s 5 “b” letters in that image.

Four b's for me as well. It was much easier for me to step away from the screen a bit so I could just see irregularities in the pattern and not really characters my brain wanted to read anymore.

Yes

Wrong.

Correct.

Sort of. I've always had a high iq. But I never knew and still don't know social norms about things. Can't tell how many times I've answered something in class and had the entire class turn and look at me like I just spit on their mother. Fuck them. Don't like people anyway.

Retard, there are clearly 5 b's in that image. How the fuck do you manage to remember to breathe?

possibly, if you're autistic.

Is it possible to have a high IQ while *having* basic common sense? I mean at some point I learned to kind of fake it for social occasions, but most common sense is just cultural brainwashing about shared errors/delusions/taboos.

i found 4

Fuck how can anyone be this stupid and not get aborted. There are 5 b's in that image. Can you not count, or are you maybe missing a finger, or blind?

5 b's

including all the backwards ones?

Where is this alleged 5th "b"?

5th b in the question

"How many b's can you see"? There's one stupid fuck

The answer is 1. The question is how many b's can you spot? The only "b's" is in the question. So everyone on here is wrong.

Absolutely but unlikely unless some special rules apply for the case.

If you are always under constant stress whatevry it may be (fear) you are unable to think propperly (since your not eficenlty using your brain) leading to you being sloopy i your thinking and maknig shitty mistakes wich cause frustration and even more fear in the future because you belive you are a incompetent imbecil however you are quite the oposite. Being addited to a source of mindlessnes like the PC is also not benificial for your brain since it physicaly changes preventing you from thinknig even more thud making you belive you are stupid and your not.

Yes. White people are book smart but, are also the most gullible saps on earth. And, all the other races know this and exploit it to the absolute extreme.