Why I cant get out my penis head fully? It doesnt even go halfway out. Help me out please

Why I cant get out my penis head fully? It doesnt even go halfway out. Help me out please

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/m.wikihow.fitness/Do-Phimosis-Stretching?amp=1
phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

full penis picture

you have phimosis and need a circumcision

Phimosis ?

Amputation is your only effective option.

your foreskin is too tight

lmao what the fuck

You have phimosis. It's not uncommon. You basically have to do some exercises to stretch your foreskin

google.co.uk/amp/s/m.wikihow.fitness/Do-Phimosis-Stretching?amp=1

Hey op.
This guy is partially true.
You do have phimosis, but try out a steroid cream and a stretching regimen before going for the circumcision. A circumcision is only needed in the very worst cases.
Go talk to your doctor about this.

Phimosis, but most often it can me solved without surgery. Creams, stretching, no need to mutilate yourself over something so minor.

Shamefur dispray.

cut that shit nibba

I already noticed as a kid that it wasn't easy getting the foreskin all the way back when erect, so I figured it might cause a problem, as I was only going to get bigger, and made it a point to stretch it back more and more now and then to avoid this kind of situation. Not that I was at all informed it was even a possibility, I just didnt feel right being restricted like that, knowing I'd have to push myself into a girl and it could get too uncomfortable.

convert to Judaism

I have that, and for the longest time, the only way I could get the head all the way out was when I was either flaccid or semi. It's only after I started having sex regularly did the foreskin stretch enough for it to retarct fully

If yours doesn't don't worry and just leave it. However, if you're having regular sex there's a chance the fireskin may stratch enough to retract, but then it might get stuck behind the head and restrict the blood flow, and then you're in trouble. Either that or the foreskin will split

Either way, see your GP and get advice. better safe than sorry

You don't even need a circumcision if steroid cream and stretching fails. I had phimosis, albeit not as severe, and just got a few snips. Had literal anteater dick for a a year or so, but it looks fine now

You have to become a jew... You'll got a circumcision, then kill yourself. This world doesn't need more jews.

Only America and a bunch of tribal societies think circumcisions are needed and good.

Looks like OP just broke the tip of a condom and is stuffing his dick head through the tip. If you seriously have a problem with your Cock, im sorry. Consult a physician

o.p., all you need to do is take five shots, lube your peepee hole and give that chicken leg one good hard and swift tug towards your base. rip that shit

Just bang some lady with full force. Or jerk it like a jackhammer. You will tear it and your problem will be solved.

This. And post a video.

Ribbed for her pleasure

Kek

For reals though my foreskin was a little tight and after some rough sex and a little blood my dick was perfect.

go to a doctor really simple for them to fix don't even need circumcision

Stretch 3 to 4 times daily with lube like vaseline. Painful but it builds character.

just batter her up real nice and pop her in the oven

So what mental disease makes someone do this?

Had this problem too before i started fapping regularly / having sex kek

Got it solved without having a circumcision and i couldn't get the nigga back even if it was flaccid.
Just fap like a man. Till u bleed. Every day. And don't forget the bleach.

Money does that. There used to be an internet show where people did shit like this and got paid bank.

I feel you OP, I can't retract my foreskin while erect either, can you at least pull it back while flaccid for cleaning purposes?

Shit looks pretty mutilated right now!

I'd rather have a functioning dick than a turtle harboring skin cheese and bacteria. No woman would ever let that in her body

Get a piece of wood to bite on and pull that bitch back it's the only way. It's gonna hurt like hell and probably bleed, but your problem will be solved.

Your foreskin looks like when you get those rubber spike balls and squeeze them

phimosis dick

it looks cute though

please don't get a circumcision

OP I have the same problem right now. I have gone to docors and i have booked for a circumcision That is actually happening tomorrow so my problem will be fixed, you can also try stretching it they told me to try that up till the circumcision incase it workded i could cancel it, you're fine go to the doctors if you're unhappy with it

How the fuck did phimosis become a meme on Sup Forums? Is it some kind of fetish?

Just follow what this guy did; it requires patience but it works.

phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/guide/

Don't get circumcision like some of these idiots are suggesting - it'll ruin your sensitivity. You're basically hacking off a perfectly good part of your penis for absolutely no good reason.

10000 times this. I stretched too, wasn't as bad as yours but no reason to give up your foreskin including all of the delicious nerve endings and good feelings they give.

I had this when I was young. Not that much, but almost. You can pull it back careful but with force - at least that's what I did. It hurts like a motherfucker for days though.

>Huh this thing that has evolutionary purposes, that you can clean with soap and water, looks messy to me. Better cut it off.
I regret every bowl of kelloggs cornflakes I've ever eaten, knowing that guys legacy now.

Stretch it while bathing

>cute
What are you fag?

P.S. My phimosis was way worse than yours, and stretching without steroids was enough to fix it (although it took a couple years). Assuming this is actually a photo of you, stretching and steroids should be more than enough to fix your problem.

Again, DO NOT get a circumcision.

Phimosis is so common.
Just get some cream to stretchen your skin out.
Apply it every morning and every night and your problem is solved in 14-30 days. Also stretch your skin for about 10 minutes after application.

No need to cut it. Cutting is a bad idea.
You dont even need a cream but it will take a bit longer. Maybe 2 or 3 months if you stretch it daily for 10 minutes

KEK uncut fags on suicide watch

Just keep pushing, ure almost there...

Get cut, you filthy animal.

make this device and instal it on your penis

Exactly...

Kek - raging Amerifats with mutilated genitals...