Isn't it a sign of how inept he is if the only way for him to get in was to beat a woman no one truly liked because he...

Isn't it a sign of how inept he is if the only way for him to get in was to beat a woman no one truly liked because he stood no chance against a real politician?

>"No one really liked"

That doesn't equate to liking her. That just means they had the same financial interests.

Isn’t it a sign of how shit a candidate she was that she lost against someone who wasn’t even a fucking politician?

That still means they liked her :^)

still better than obongo, shillldawg and Bernie "gibsmedat" (((SANDERS)))

Throwing money someone's way doesn't mean you like them. I'm also referring to the American public, not special interest groups.

I should as hell wouldnt throw hundreds of millions of my money at someone " i dont like".

You dont donate money to someone you "dont like", simple as that even in politics. Its a core value.

You're just making excuses, like you shillary retards do

Here’s the thing: this “not a real candidate” bit you sore losers keep spouting? Don’t you realize that’s what made him attractive to so many people? It’s precisely one of many reasons people preferred him over Clinton: he’s not actually a politician. And sure, he’s shit at being a politician! FANTASTIC. Just accept that you’re too stupid to understand why that’s a good thing so we can all move happy along.

I'm not saying she wasn't. I'm saying she's the only way he could have gotten in. If Trump ran against any of the last 4 presidents before him he would have lost.

Except for those 15 Republicans he slayed in the primaries

People give money to people they cannot stand all the time. People are in business with people they hate. That happens all the time and all over the world. Giving money has zero to do with liking a person.

And you’re free to make that assertion. Being your opinion doesn’t make it right. Not saying you’re wrong either because he’s teased it before but backed out. Would you say that was how he looked at it?

You misspelled im mentally retarded again

I'm not a sore loser. I didn't vote for either. I liked neither. I just look at it from a netural and practical standpoint.

I can't wait to see what happens when he wins another term... gonna be great.

>Slayed
Payed. Close tho.

You misspelled I'm

Who knows how he looks at things. I think presidents are predetermined and elections are just a way to provide the American people with a feeling of having done something.

I doubt if he would have gotten elected if the public realized that he has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old. It cracks me up that the entire Republican congress is jumping on his obstruction of justice bandwagon. What does it say about our President when his biggest supporter is Gomert.

he beat out 16 other candidates. for fucks sake stop getting your facts from political memes

Wrong. Americans only ever have 2 candidates with an real chance of winning. And those are the ones with the most (((funding)))