Post your go to bargan beer.
These bad boys are 2 for $4 here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AmclgO6w0C0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not sure why its sideways.

that's not a bargain

>$2 apiece
That's an awful price for beer. Stop buying them individually like a retard.

Explain why not and show me yours.

This is my go to pack
5.50 where I live

Pbr is great. I have one lone star 12oz sitting in the fridge.
64 oz of beer for 4 bucks is a great deal you retard. Drink moar

I don’t drink bargain beer because I’m not a broke ass plebeian.

I drink quality beer because life is too fucking short to drink shyte.

>Drinking the beer of the white trailer park trash

Kek, couldn't even spring for something like Coors Light or Bud Light? Pabst is the bottom tier barrel beer.

Like this guy said, it's better to just buy it in bulk. It'll save more money in the long run. You could probably get a 20 or 30 case instead of just buying individual cans.

>Mexican beer

Man, you people really just settle for the most trashy stuff. Like I get your broke and want cheap beer, but have some standards.

TFW i live in canada and the cheapest 12 pack of beer is $18 CAD

Congrats you get 8 oz more beer for a whole buck fifty...

Posting superior alcohol because I'm not a broke nigger who drinks bottom tier shit. Sorry that you guys won't experience the great taste of applepie moonshine, it's a bit out of your budget since you're drinking shitty $3 and $5 beer.

Oh so sophisticated....
Beer is beer you fag

a local bar sells those for $1/can during happy hour

True, Im not rich I run short on cash from time to time.

Bullshit.

Pbr is Shyte.

Samuel smith organic chocolate stout is the nectar of the gods. Get on my level.

Nobody cares what apple pussy shit you drink. Since you missed it in the original post I will state it again for OP, this is a BEER thread.

What percentage are they? Afraid I have no bargain beer

This

If you read OP's post its about beer.
Dubs confirms your a fag.
Post beer...

Miller lite. Always an forever

Not sure on ABV.
Ill get a nice buzz.
Nice Stella mini keg tho

slaying some of this. a local favorite

Aussie here, I drink this shit $10.00 for 4L of 12% wine, we call it a ‘goon’ XDDDDD

I bought a block (30 can carton) of the local PBR equivalent - Emu Export - it was fuckin $52 bucks fucken too expensive I coulda bought 20L of goon for that and has $2 left over

If I was on a budget and wanted to get drunk I would probably go with 40ounce malt or dubra.
I don't drink alcohol for flavor or a little buzz. I drink to get drunk or I won't drink at all.

I don't drink that much.

Samuel smith organic chocolate stout??!!?? Fuck that shit!

Pabst! Blue! Ribbon!

I bet you like drinking your own cummies too.
Fuck off.
Beer is beer.
Chocolate stouts are for hipster fags.
Your so cool cause you drink a beer from some shitty brewery.
Neck yourself

Fuck off rich cunt this is a bargain beer thread

It's all alcohol anyway, who cares? Also you're all posting garbage tier beer anyway.

Also forgot, this is my go to when I want to catch a buzz with minimal cash, $1.10 for 25oz that's 8%.

But living in Michigan it's hard not to spend your whole paycheck on local crafts so that's what I usually do and regret it when I wake up and have no moneys.

But... that’s not what the thread is about though, you mud drinking cunt stain.

I've had many a year on the budget beers, I'm quite enjoying having a keg on my living room table! I think I'm about 6 pints in, (can't quite remember)!

send me some KBS

bro stella is about as budget as it gets

>They both got holes, who cares if it's a man or woman

Actually I do love eating my own cum. Especially when my girl kisses me after a sloppy blowjob and my load is still coating her tongue.

Yummy cummy.

Doesn’t change the fact that pbr is shitty beer.

Bargain beer is for stupid poor people.

I’m not a stupid poor people.

I’m a stupid middle class people.

Well if you're bisexual then I guess that would apply to you.

get on my level

i used to live in Madison, Wi. poor as fuck.
every wednesday a bar called Wando's
had pbr 12oz for 25 cents.
...and free unlimited bacon.
thats how i ate on wednesdays.

You have one thing right, it is all alcohol.
Then why you gotta be a prick and shit on other peoples tastes?
Different strokes different folks.
My favorite beer is New Castle Brown Ale. Am I gonna shell out the cash to buy it all the time?
No.
Thence a bargain beer thread.

I live near Traverse City and haven't been to Founders yet. Not a huge stout drinker but I will give it a try!

Why post in a poverty beer thread if youre going to be a pretentious fuck face. I like good beer, but im not going to troll a thread and rip on people for buying pbr or modelo seeing as though this is a fucking poverty beer thread

I actually like modelo tbh, for what it's worth

Nah m8! You are joking! I used to buy Scorpion lager back in the 90's, cheap as fuck and went down like a dream. Budget but awesome. I feel like a prince with my Stella!

Newcastle is pretty good stuff too.

I dont know how you canadans afford to be drunks at those prices. I can literally stay drunk for 3 days for $18 US

12 pack of 8% Batty Daddy for $10 here.

Does this heavenly place still open its doors?

I just had some Captain Morgan spiced rum, for the home made eggnog yo, absolutely delicious

Doesn't change the fact that your being a Prick for no good reason.

Implying your superior cause you do not drink bargain beer...

Man it must feel so good to be so much better than someone else over the internet.

I bet you live in some shitty apartment and work some shitty ass middle class job and it will only be a matter of time before you realize how much you despise your life and just end it all.

This is your conscience speaking
Just end it all now...
You'll never be anything but some cum drinking faggot who pays whores to blow him so he can feel manly enough to eat his cum.

Your a dumpster fire of an individual.

Just strapped for cash at the moment.
PBR is ok for now. Clean buzz, no shitty hangover.

You’re

Pffft, amateur.
Gotta go with that hurricane high gravity malt liquor.
It's 8.4%abv I'm pretty sure, 2 of them cost less than $5 and get you black out.
Grab those and 2 one dollar whiskey nips and you're good for the night for like $6 and change.
I'm no longer an alcoholic tho.

I dig it man. Its my go to when I'm out on the town with the buds.

99 cents in chicago

Each for a 32 oz can?
Nice.

You ever try lost coast brewings Downtown Brown?

Also a very good selection.

ya, but prices went up.
...BACON IS STILL FREE ON TUESDAYS!!

Nope
I will give it a go next time, if i can find it here in Texas

>I bet you live in some shitty apartment and work some shitty ass middle class job and it will only be a matter of time before you realize how much you despise your life and just end it all.

What's wrong with that. What did I do to you. Coming at my way of life for no reason. Kicking someone while they're down. I'm not even that user.

That's a pretty sweet deal.

That guy was being a dick for no reason.
Sorry if i hurt your feels user.
You'll break out of that middle class tax bracket and follow your real dreams one day. Keep your chin up and drink moar.
Just don't be a dick

damn you all are faggots in here

Colt 45, 40oz. Shits like water and great for pregame if you don't mind pissing all night or vomiting.

only like 1.5-2 bucks

steel reserve was my go to for puking all night

2 cans of four loko or any other "blackout in a can" meme drinks is usually around 6 dollars where I'm at.

Most flavors are hit or miss but usually you'll find one that tastes like red bull or soda and be trashed before you know it.

Four loko, before they removed the caffeine was my go to for an all night vomiting sesh.

Joose just came out when I was in college and we could get blacked out for like 4 bucks for 2 cans.

OK never a dick and I do have hope. I'm pretty sure its at the bottom of this Private Stock and St. Ides 40 ounces. I kid I kid. I got half pint Gold slogger and two nips of Jack cheers

24 oz Labatt's
2 for $3

Cheers mate. Cracking my last lone star for the night.

I drank 4 Four Lokos in like 2009 went on this story telling spree about how my house was bombed, grenades were thrown at my house, and there was a huge firefight between me and some niggers

i had a friend that drank steel reserve every day for about 10 years.
one morning he woke up with stomach pains.
he was dead by that night from total organ failure.

Sounds about right. That 211 is no joke doggie

Started drinking those more than four loko because they're usually easier to hold down

Nothing beats four loko gold thought.

ahh the good days

Don't really have a bargain beer unless you count Corona, which I guess you can? But it's my favorite so I don't really care.

A good fucking Corona with lime and a game playing on the screen and I'm set for a night

>four loko gold
No better choice to get blotto for under 6 bucks

Sounds like you had too much fun and made a dick out of yourself...
Exaggerated drunk stories are the worst.

Nothing like walking around the university campus after downing a can and trying to sneak into frat parties.

Some fag rolled up to a party with a 48 pk of kirkland. Everyone laughed at him. Dirt cheap and we’ve been playing beer pong with it ever since.

Welcome to Wisconsin

How much?

Exactly what happened user

$21.99 for a 48 pk, 4.2%

Hey, at least you learned from the fault of your ways. I cant tell you how many times I wanted to blow my brains out having to sit through some ridiculous tale tales.

45¢ a can. Not bad

You actually like four loko gold? I can’t stand the stuff. I’ve tried pretty much all the flavors and I haven’t found one I like. It’s either too artificial or too sweet.

Unless you live in a trailer and actually penetrate your sister, the consumption of Pabst is the pinnacle of hipster faggotry.

Yeah, I was kinda the entertainment that night. Nobody ever went as far as to drink 4 of those unholy things in one sitting. Boy did I feel retarded the next day.

I tasted a Coors light for the first time and really liked it, is that bad? I'm not a big beer drinker and there is a lot of popular/common beer I've never tried.

I see a lot of people in my town buying Keystone Light and Bud Light, and nobody buys Coors. But I think Coors tasted really good, even though it seems most people hate it.

At least that hipster faggot is getting laid and has a place to live.
This a bargain beer thread.
Your opinion about what makes someone a fag or a hipster are invalid.
I bet your some miserable fuck who thinks He's better than everyone else because he drinks a superior brew. Fuck off with your opinions.
Reply disregarded

there are definitely worse beers out there, but there are also way better beers too. nothing wrong with drinking middle of the road shit once in a while.

I have to give it to you. I have only stomached two of those horrendous things before having to throw in the towel. You the real mvp.

Boi stella is not the cheapest try chav white cider 3l for £3.60 and gets you fucked tastes of ass though

>755165495
Did he die of eternal bleeding?

>>eternal bleeding
>>>eternal

Either too artificial or too sweet. Add lime idiot.

fuckk u new

were you trying to greentext?

Reminds me of. youtu.be/AmclgO6w0C0