Sup Forumstards... Tell me this

Sup Forumstards... Tell me this

How would you kill someone in a untraceable way?

Give me your best try

Go to Detroit/take victim to Detroit. They don’t have the manpower to deal with it because they’re saturated in cases of homicide.
Bonus points if the victim is an adult black male. They won’t even investigate.

This is the correct answer. Also works in Chicago.

Scenes with dead whores always give an extreme boner

Up for weird interest...

stab with knife, burn body and weapon, flee to another state

pure potassium in the blood stream

There are100 ways you can fuck up.
If you are a genius, you will think of ten of them.
Dumb Ass.

Join body positive movements. Tell Woman that being fat is beautiful and that they shouldn't conform to beauty standards and have that extra cupcake.

Then let nature run its course.

kek

Wait till target is home alone, knock on door. Force them to the bathroom at gun point. Don't touch anything you don't have to. Wear gloves, overalls, booties, clean suit. Have target put on yellow dishwashing gloves. Fill tub with chlorine bleach. Force target onto knees then slam their head onto edge of tub knocking them out. Pour ammonia into bleach in tub, leave bathroom and close door tight. The mixture, in the small bathroom with create chlorine gas sufficient to suffocate the unconscious target. Looks like a common accident while they were trying to clean the tub. No investigation. You're Scott free.

Asteroid strike

Hyperspace ram their star destroyer

hugs and kisses?

first off the victim has to be someone I have never met before
police SOP is to find motive while waiting for lab work if there is any lab work done, most murder cases have no lab work bc expense

after that I would need to assault the victim in an isolated location with no cameras
ideally I would use a gun that has no paperwork that could tie it to me
barring that use a metal bat or sharp common knife
always wearing gloves when I handle the weapon

during the attack I would wear leather gloves, leather jacket with collar up, large wrap around glasses, full length pants, and shoes (not any form of sandal) with medical booties over them
the victim must be attacked unaware to increase the chance of killing them before they can fight back
if they do, the clothing should reduce the chance of the victim gathering DNA evidence

after the victim is dead
remove the gloves, shoe covers, and any clothing that has obvious blood on it
use a wet wipe to clean any blood off of my exposed skin
place the clothes and wet wipe in a grocery bag
tie the bag closed
toss it in a large garbage bin that is about half full and several miles away from the corpse

You evil motherfucker
Also nice dubs

I would make a shark or lion eat them.

Build a time machine and perform a vasectomy on your victim's father before conception. No one will ever know.

What about Compton? it still has a bad rap but i live here and it's pretty washed up

would the ice knife thing work ?

>Get them home
>Say it's a sleepover
>In the middle of the night while they sleep, get up roll them in a sheet of plastic and wait till they suffocate
>Bring over to slaughter house
>Cut up into parts, shred and dispose of the unecessary
>Make a stew out of the liver
>Keep the intestens for when you want to kill yourself later
>Keep the femur bone as dildo
????
>Profit?

>locate human (someone unknown or unconnected to you is preferable)
>kill human(method irrelevant)
>remove hands and head
>cut body at the joints into smaller pieces
>bury parts during the day in a remote location
>dispose of hands/head in the ocean
Important things to remember
>wear gloves
>leave no trace of yourself behind(gum, ciggarettes butts, loose hair, etc)
>Dispose or body in the day as flashlights will draw attention to you
>do everything a long distance from where you live/frequent as it will be less likely to be traced back to you
>don't steal anything from the victim. (Money, cell phone, computer, anything.) Don't do it. Might be tempting but your ass will get caught.
>lastly and most obviously, don't tell anyone. Ever.

Kill person. Kill dog. Bury person 12 feet deep. Bury dog 6 feet above that. Corpse sniffing dogs will find dog and not realize there's a person.