THE GALLERIA????

THE GALLERIA????

Doggett was a cool guy, wish X-Files had kept going for a few more seasons

Why did those two QTs rat John's location out?

Get the fuck back in your fucking hole, now! ........
Davey! You're doing a good job!

Best role for Robert Patrick confirmed.

pedo worm activates, immediately forgets primary mission, goes on "different mission"

Say...that's a nice bike.

Why did the T-1000 have more emotions than Arnie's Terminator?

There were several moments in the film where the T-1000 is clearly annoyed, or smug, or shocked.
It's subtle little flickers more than anything but it's noticeable, compared to the emotionless killing machine Arnie was in the first film.

Good christ looking through his filmography you're not wrong, wtf happened? the only other stand outs are Copland and the Faculty!

Hahahahaha

Because, unlike the T-800, it is made to mimick people.

He was just too perfect for that role and that ruined his career.

What the fuck is the noise Connor's friend with the ginger hair makes when they're riding the motorbike to THE GALLERIA?
They're driving along and he randomly goes "BAWWRRR".

My guess is, because he's a more advanced infiltration Terminator, he was programmed with more of a range of emotions to use. Like how he can pleasantly talk to Connor's foster mother or the girls on the street to get information out of them, and they are none the wiser. Contrast Arnie just demanding shit from people or throwing them out of the way if he wants something in the first film.

Thus if he has more access to emotions to mimic, I guess those bleed over to him feeling some real emotions at a few points. Like he clearly kills Connor's foster father for no real reason other than that he was annoying him. Or finger wagging Sarah after she runs out of shotgun shells, that's just being a dick.

Generally he's a professional, though, and usually when he drops all pretense of blending in is when he goes all emotionless murderbot.

Though there is that split second of pure panic when he realises he's been hit by a grenade that's about to explode.

>unlike the T-800, it is made to mimick people.
So you're saying that they put human tissue over a metal endo skeleton to NOT mimic people? What about how the T800 can mimic people's voices? Rewatch the movies you terminator scrub

>Wolfie's fine honey. Wolfie's just fine.

....YOUR FOSTER PARENTS ARE DEAD.

It's meant to mimic people, but it can't really blend in "socially". The T-1000 straight up passes for human when it interacts with people.

Oh...

do you even remember this HUGE plot point of John trying to teach hime how to talk more naturally and to smile? Didn't work out too well. Just because he can imitate voices does not mean he mimics human behavior.

He's rocking out to some GnFnR

It wasn't that huge unless you're thinking about the extended cut.

>Didn't work out too well.

The smile at Cyberdyne is the most underrated scene in the whole movie

"Trust me."

The kid tried teaching him all movie long.

I wish I could have been a child actor.

john was a whiny prick who always gayed around with his mullet wearing ginger bitch

probably mouth guitaring, coz he is le rocker

Uncle Bob?

me on the right

I NEED YOUR CLOTHES, YOUR BOOTS, AND YOUR ___________

Where are you?

Todd and Janele are dicks.

>"Great Military Leader"

dat prime Nikki cox

T2 > T1 >>> Salvation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T3 = Genesys

Kek, I always wondered that too.

He'll live.

Not only more advanced, but an experimental prototype. Skynet only had limited time to send some shit back in time so it sent a T-800 to kill Sarah and a T-1000 to kill John. If I remember correctly, Cameron said that the T-1000 was a prototype machine -- something that Skynet was afraid of losing control over. It makes sense that it has more advanced emotions, and that by the end of the film, it has a nasty sense of humor and emotion (finger wagging scene).

by contrast the T-X in 3 goes back to not really having any emotions (which may be because the actress and script were terrible, admittedly).