Hi I'm planning on getting drunk with some friends...

Hi I'm planning on getting drunk with some friends. It's gonna be the first time because we've never really touched alcohol that much but we want to experience nee things. What should we drink? We don't wanna find ourselves dead in matter of minutes, and we also gotta be back to normal in 4 hours maximum. Suggest me, please be soft anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwjh8PasiK7YAhXIOCYKHdpeAFAQxa8BCCQwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you've gotta be back to normal in 4 hours don't even bother

Beer.

Fuck hard liquor. It sits like a rock and doesn't hit you until its too late and you're puking everywhere. Drink one beer relatively quickly (~5 minutes) and then sip one a lot slower to see how you feel

Don't drink too fast. Stay in one, safe location with fun stuff to do.
Don't get carried away.

Partied hard at one time. Happy those days are over.

Cheap beer or expensive ones? Should i just care about the alcohol percentage?

You can't be drunk then back to normal in only 4 hours. Just drink a couple beers.

Fuck the pussies in this thread.

Start with Gin Tonic - It's a great starter with good gin, it was my first and funnierst drinking experience - But when you want to be "back to normal in 4 hours", just forget it already again - With a time limit like this, drinking isn't really fun

Coconut rum orange juice and ice is nice and easy

4 hours will not work

how old are you and don't you have any friends who's parents don't pay attention where you can just spend the night and get fucking blitzed?

If this is your first time drinking, you're most likely going to hate the taste of both cheap and expensive beer. Just drink something in the middle of the road, like yeungling or Stella. If its a group then get half that and half something cheap like bud light or miller light

I'm 16, no our parents trust us. I don't think that's the problem. The problem is not going back home full drunk and get caught. That's why the time limit of 4 hrs. We usually stay out 4 hrs on Saturday and after that we go home, we can't get back drunk.

Drink some dog piss with a diarrhea chaser. You’ll be tripping like a 10 strip of LSD and be goodbye to suck mommy dick in 3 hours

4 hours isn't enough for someone to get shitface drunk to sober if you're going to be inspected closely.

Hypothetically a box of Franzia would be a good start as it isn't hardcore vomit rubbing alcohol like vodka, and would at least give a decent buzz after a few cups, and nobody would pass out even if abused.

I hope if you're a narc, that at least I'm giving safer advice than saying go all blackout drunk with a bottle of shit tier tequila or cheap whiskey. Or poison yourself with MD20/20 or other grain+sugar abominations. Or buy one of those tall cans of malt liquor and get the shits for 3 days.

Underage! Mods mods mods

Sry mate, but it makes no sense to drink alcohol then - Don't get me wrong, it's really fun to do so, but you either drink too much (for being normal after 4 hours) or drink too less (to feel anything at all) - You can only lose this one

You're too young to be here faggot. Even if you're over 18 you're too young fuckwit.

find someplace to stay the night so that you can enjoy a proper party

this 4 hours shit is stupid as fuck.

happy drinkinfg

Grr. Wish you wouldn't have said this.

I bet you're banned, as 3 people already reported you.

Man i wish i had more time, in the future probably, not now. We also do this for something a bit deeper, girls. We are a bit shy and maybe some alcohol would make us speak to some you know...

Drink Manzana, don't drink beer, it's shit. Get some vodka and grain rum, if you are 3-4 people you should be able to drink a bottle of each with no problems

I know, maybe I'll be able to make something with my friends.

Holy shit i forgot. Rip

Don't be a fucking dipshit. Find a place to stay with your friends, otherwise don't bother drinking at all

Aaah, I remember being 16. However, my friends and I didn't give a shit what our parents thought. We'd stay out all night on school nights drinking and getting high. Step up your game faggot

Pick-up smoking weed and you'll be swimming in pussy, trust me fam.

Yeah i cant get drunk like this you're right

Each of you drink 2 beers as fast as you can. Then sit around giggling about how you can feel it starting to hit you. Then laugh. Then chew some gum and go home.

If you pound beer, you're going to be all burpy, yah come home with hiccups. Not until you learn to burp, Charlie.

>back to.normal 4 hours.

Got some news for ya on liver function and alcohol elimination... If you get drunl, you wont be back to normal in 4 hours. You can get a light buzz and be back in 4 hours, but you dont even know what that limit is yet, how long it takes, or how much to drink..

And before you.ask "how much" it varies to a massive amount person to person, and its impossible even to tell with a new drinker.

If you want to experience drinking, but you need normalcy in 4 hours, today is not the day.

Also pro tip for future in case you.and your friends decide at a later time to go hard.

Something like 12 shots in an hour will kill an adult male. Itll be less for teenagers and women.

Take it ease.

Im a seasoned drinker with good tolerance and if im really hungry, pounding 2 beers will fuck me up. Everyone's different.

Poor advice for first time teens who need to be normal in 4 hours.

> doesn't hit you until its too late and you're puking everywhere
>being this inexperienced with alcohol
Don't listen to this shit. All alcohol takes 30 minuets for you to feel it after ingestion. Beer is just a wine cooler that tastes like piss.

Make some cocktails and take it slow

If you want to get shit faced then 4 hours is not enough, they will smell it on you. Beer or hard liquor.

If you want to take it slow, it wont be a party just a chill hang out. And they still might smell it on you.

Find a place to crash m8

Everyone smokes weed, it doesn't make you more attractive. Unless the bitch is poor she might fuck you for it

They don't need to be normal, they need to be normal enough so their parents don't notice. A quick 2 beers will give them a little buzz that they can enjoy, but they'll be okay by the time they have to go home.

Pound shots of fireball. 10-11 should get you hammered. Possibly won’t remember it. My friends and I play drunk souls. We play dark souls and pass the controller around clockwise every time you die. But also every time you die everybody takes a shot.

RIP OP

drink, sit around and talk. the moment you start thinking about mentioning how drunk you are, that is the moment you become a faggot.

>tldr; drink til you're drunk

Try a beer... And a milkyway... Kids

This. It's not like being shit-faced but it's nice

Fuck beer
You have to drink a shit ton to feel anything. Mixed drinks and shots have a high enough ac to actually fucking do something and tastes better than a beer

Just drink a couple of beers with your friends

Have a few beers, you're not going to get shit faced and be back to normal in 4 hours.
Just get a light buzz, don't drink over 3 beers and you should be fine in about 4 hours, eat some food when you're trying to sober up too for good measure.

You can get a buzz going and have it gone within 4 hours if you had two drinks within the first hour. I wouldn't recommend you get drunk for your first time anyway. Ease into it so you can be more responsible and know your limits. The last thing you want to do is get drunk your first time and end up in the hospital because you don't know your personal limits. You should also be mindful though that anyone can still smell alcohol on your breath even if you are sober by the 4 hour point, so if the purpose is to not get "caught", tonight is not the night.

Not for a person who's never had anything to drink. 2 beers or coolers will be more than enough to get a buzz.

I drink. A lot. If you and your friends don’t drink, and you don’t know what kind of liquor to buy (it’s bourbon), I recommend buying some relatively high ABV beers and drink 2 fast. You’ll feel it. Then drink another one. And another. Soon you’ll find that your blood line is weak and you need to vomit.

You don't want to get shit faced the first time you drink. What a retarded idea. Just stop talking.

He's OP so he's a neckbeard. He'll need at least 5 to balance out the cum in his stomach

>we also gotta be back to normal in 4 hours maximum
Vodka and pretty much anything, especially fruit juices if you have a poor sense of taste (people with a shitty sense of taste usually think this "masks" the vodka somehow because they can't distinguish it anymore). Spiced rum and coke, spiced rum and tonic. Gin and sprite.

Four hours is way too little, but don't expect much to happen unless you're a weak-willed individual (actually, that covers most people). A lot of people will go "crraaaazy, maan" when drunk, but if you notice, and I do mean notice because you have to do it actively: being drunk doesn't change "you". It just changes your impulses and experience through the body a little. Stop, think "how would a normal person act?" and do that. It feels good, but don't be fooled into the shit people tell you about it, it doesn't actually make you lose any control of your actions.

Gin is probably more of an aquired taste, you have to start with something easier like spiced rum or ideally vodka imo. I recently tasted Bombay Sapphire, and it was great, though, so maybe gin differs a lot between brands (previous experiences were "eh" with the conclusion that gin isn't that good).

You do, until you do. Then you realize it was a bad idea. OP want's to get drunk, not feel a tickle.

I did my first time and it wasn't bad

>You do, until you do. Then you realize it was a bad idea. OP want's to get drunk, not feel a tickle.

Which is a bad idea. Never go crazy when you do any drug for the first time. Get a "tickle" of it and then ease your way up the next time. The problem with drinking is that as you get drunk, your decision making skills go out the window, encouraging yourself to continue drinking even more.

This is faggiest 15yr old thread I've ever seen.

No matter, 2 double vodkas, 1 double Malibu, 1 whole can of pepsi cherry. Down it asap and make a second before it kicks in, you're welcome you fucking virgin cuck.

You're right, that means it's going to go well for everybody because it did for you.

>puking
Me here , didn't catch that one.

Just have some mixed drinks, none of the fancy stuff, it isn't worth it if you just want to get drunk. Mix soda and some alcohol, that's it. Maybe juice and some alcohol if you're into juice. Hard liqour doesn't "sit like a rock" unless you've got some kind of beta male physiology and mental fortitude.

Some people fall asleep immediately, others puke when they've had too much. Most of those are women or numales. Don't do it. Just don't. Don't be a faggot, and just remember that BEING DRUNK DOESN'T CHANGE "YOU". JUST IGNORE THE EFFECTS IF YOU WANT TO.

Of course, you can't drive a car or anything because it's unsafe. But you can fool 99% of people, including people who know you extremely well, that you're not drunk at all, if you just realize that being drunk is just an effect your body is having, not "you". Just ignore it if you want to, it'll be fine, and don't even consider puking, light-weight. You're doing none of that. Just enjoy your drinks like a normal person.

Irish car bomb.
1 glass Guinness
1 oz Jameson Irish whiskey
1 oz Bailey's
Combine whiskey and Bailey's in shot glass, drop into Guinness,???, profit.

>But you can fool 99% of people, including people who know you extremely well, that you're not drunk at all, if you just realize that being drunk is just an effect your body is having, not "you". Just ignore it if you want to, it'll be fine, and don't even consider puking, light-weight. You're doing none of that. Just enjoy your drinks like a normal person.

Are you 16 years old? Once you get drunk enough your speech will become slurred, your gait and balance will be off and you'll be unable to hold a conversation with anyone.

Unless you don't binge. You and I have different opinions of what makes a good first time. And if you can't control yourself to that degree when you're drunk then you shouldn't drink at all.
Never said that. You can get drunk the first time and be fine. Just don't get blackout drunk obviously. And don't binge.

Thats 2 or 3 shots in a relatively short time. Wait between them maybe 30 min Then stop. It's not hard.

This is autistic bullshit if I've ever seen it.
If you can pass as a functional human you aren't drunk dumb fuck

That is a Sinn... Asshole

After several drinks, be sure to dance on the stairs then play "Genitals & Electrical Appliances". Bonus points if you corhhole a house cat.

Gin sort of tastes like roots and leaves, better for mixing

It's actually real good m9

High proof alcohol. ~80. Flavored vodka works really well.
Get a bottle or mug with a lid. Put dry ice in the container. Add alcoholic beverage. Inhale the smoke. It'll get you immediately buzzed or drunk depending on how much you inhale and how strong the alcohol is and it lasts a very short time. About 15 min at the most. Make sure the container you use has some way to channel the smoke into a small opening.
You get to experience the effects of alcohol with no hangover or long term commitment to being drunk.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwjh8PasiK7YAhXIOCYKHdpeAFAQxa8BCCQwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

>Unless you don't binge. You and I have different opinions of what makes a good first time. And if you can't control yourself to that degree when you're drunk then you shouldn't drink at all.

>Implying a teenager can 'control' themselves the very first time they're drinking alcohol when they don't even know their own tolerance

>Autism levels through the roof

Beer 5% alcohol content minimum with a shot of Jägermeister after every 2nd beer, good times

Natty daddy

Don't listen to this bitchbaby soyboy, OP.

Drink vodka.

Straight vodka.

Nothing else. Just vodka.

It'll have you fucking hammered in no time, it's the manliest drink because it's basically pure alcohol, and BECAUSE it's pure alcohol, so long as you drink some water here and there you'll have absolutely no hangover.

Let me add to that, when you need to sober up eat food like a couple hamburgers or pizza.

>Thats 2 or 3 shots in a relatively short time. Wait between them maybe 30 min Then stop. It's not hard.
>Wait between them maybe 30 min
>Wait
>Illiteracy level of a fucking african child

Not everyone is as retarded as you to begin with though, OP.

You can't get drunk and be back to normal in four hours. Smoke a joint if that's what you want.

Pop wine. Strawberry Hill, Cold Duck, that kind of thing. It tastes like soda pop and you drink a shit load of it.

In a tall glass pour one shot of spiced rum. Fill glass 3/4 with rootbeer. Add one scoop of ice cream.

Trust a fat guy for food.

Are you fucking retarded or legit baiting? Go buy a liter of vodka and drink it till you feel drunk. Its not rocket science. Also isn't it a bit too late for you to get drunk? 16 and you've never been at a party or club?

Also only fat sissy americans get drunk on beer. It's expensive and you need a lot of it to even feel smth. By the time you have enough your stomach will hurt and you will bloat like a pregnant bitch.

In that case drink 1-2 beer on empty stomach in a short amount of time. It will kick in relatively fast and since its not that much your body will break the alcohol down quicker.

Though being drunk isn't that exciting.
First you get chatty and maybe a bit dizzy and after more you get nausea and youre likely to throw all up again.
Plus the more you're drunk the lower you feel like you IQ is.

>Speech will become slurred
Not typically. Unless you're the type susceptible to get sleepy on alcohol.

>Gait and balance off
Gait, possibly, but you can mask this by just walking a bit slower and thinking of it actively ("thinking of it actively" is key here). Balance, no, not at all actually. Not unless you intentionally lean into that part of it (i.e. act more affected than you really are, which is what my point was). It's only what you could call a virtual effect, you haven't actually gotten any worse at balancing, you're just expecting yourself to be, but if you pretend like you just aren't, tadaa! Magically not effected at all (as far as normal walking or light jogging goes, don't be an idiot). You should try it.

I've had some pretty good (flow-wise, it makes my thoughts more coherent) conversations while drunk, but it's kind of pointless with other drunk people as most of them apparently can't do this. You need to find someone who isn't drinking, and talk to them. All alcohol does is lower your natural inhibition, but if you haven't been able to figure out how to override/counteract this, then you haven't had much alcohol and/or are possibly a mentally weak individual. Just think about what you're doing, actively. Don't auto-pilot anything. That's all.

If you're a woman, I'd expect you to be completely unable to even remotely comprehend what I mean. Women always play into alcoholic effects to a way, way excessive degree.

The only stage where you can't pass is when you're having memory problems, if each moment breaks down into short video clips, if that makes sense. Other than that state (which is rather difficult to maintain without excessive amounts of alcohol), what I said applies.

That may be true, I haven't tried much. The Bombay Sapphire I had the other day was good, but I suspect it's an uncommon taste for gin.

>One shot
One shot isn't nearly enough to get anywhere, certainly not in a "tall glass".

That's exactly what I had. Not bad, but not great.

moonshine is basically pure alcohol... Vodka is the same ABV as any other hard liquor

>12 shots in an hour
By that standard I should be dead. 6'1 140 male and I've drank fifths in an hour, blacked out and kept drinking until I passed out in fields.

You have a shit tolerance then ?
6'1 about 165 pounds literally had 15 shots in an hour and was conscious to clean up after friends left.