D

goddamn she is so qt

typical cheating lying russian, vermin of europa

This would've been considered a hate crime in germany

Manlets when will they learn

Genie pls

they don't

wtf is this?
Do people behave like this in your country?

meant

he's drunk.

she did nothing wrong, she's a woman, woman sports doesn't count, using drugs is a good way to make this pathetic shitfest bearable to watch.

white kids with no accountability

>6'1 without heels
>"woman"

Eveyone single one of you would look like a manlet next to her
If you like getting cucked then good for you I guess

>there's this polish boxer at my gym
>he said meldonium is nothing
>it's not much different than nasal spray
>offered otc in poland when he was a child

Was she robbed?

I always look like a manlet anyway.

6'3 master race
Literally the perfect height

wait wait

is 6'1 really the line you draw for being "tall"?

I can't enjoy her, she looks exactly like my mom

>polish boxer
Prepare to be brutally killed one day

I'd fuck you mom.

>attractive
>tall
>talented
>good hair
>wicked sense of humour
Why do some people get everything

>that map
>Germany being this peaceful
>mfw

Life is unfair

>6'1
>tall
Holy shit, when will they learn.
Feels fucking good being 6'3 master race, you couldn't even fuck a woman like Sharapova because of your pathetic height.

Because some like us get nothing and end up shitposting on this Chinese influenced website.
The world is pretty balanced if you look at it this way.

thats tall for a woman tb h

That nigga shorter than most of Sup Forums's conversations with girls

>she dindu nuffin
against the Williams sisters', she did not do much comparatively so she has a point there

This. Women are supposed to be short, Men are supposed to be tall. No tall woman has ever been truly happy. They're the manlets of the woman world.

Why? Look at 9 out of 10 tall guys and who they're dating, it's always someone at least 6 inches shorter than them. Nobody wants a tall dominant gf, that's gay as fuck. Tall women are just as insecure as short men. Pairing her with Mayweather was a clever joke.

>those awkward lanky guys who hit their head everywhere and have their long legs in way of everything

this is so hard to watch

I pity Lanklets. My legs get tired and cramped easily when driving or when sitting on a toilet and Im 5'9. Imagine being a subhuman lanklet looking so awkward and out of place everywhere you go, like some autistic Elf Will Ferrel in an Elf shop. Not to mention they have heart problems since their genetically freak bodies are too much for their hearts to handle. So sad. You can only be a lanklet you're a nigger and thats it.

Damn nigga take a hint

That's what you get for living in Oompa-Loompa land you sick motherfucker.
What's it like only being impressive to dwarves?

wew someone else who knows what's up

>when jungle fever hits, its hard to quit

Maybe Eugenie Bouchard should get out of the first round for once before she opens her cunt mouth

He was lucky she didn't slap him

Eugenie is worst, she is a Anna Kournikova tier

So if she's not on meldonium now for whatever problem she has what is she on now?

Im 6'5 does that mean im a freak. Please say no

She is not and will never be a Grand Slam Champion

i want a tall dominant gf

My man

not enough for sharapova with heels

>Look at 9 out of 10 tall guys and who they're dating, it's always someone at least 6 inches shorter than them.

it's so true. you rarely see chicks under 5'4/5'5 with anyone shorter than 6 foot, and even shorter chicks seem to be with guys at least a foot taller than themselves. the other day i saw some chick who couldn't have been more than 5 foot with some dude who was nearly 7 foot.

Where are all the mosques at?

You talk about Russia?

She looks like she could kick his ass too.

>my legs get tired and cramps from sitting down
LOOOOOOOOOL

t. Eternal Anglo

>you will forever be a 180 cm manlet
Why jesus

For fuckings sake, what the hell is he doing? Awkward, chubby manlet who wears a basecap at a pool party gets rejected for the 11th and 12th time by the least whitest girl.

Damn, even I had a better chance to score this.

Can you please stop bastardizing the work of Zdzisław Beksiński, ok? Thank you, ya anglo fuck.

She's his gf I think, she's just pissed at him.

Maria's pretty incredible. I was 15 when she won Wimbledon so I always had a huge crush on her. She's beautiful and her proportions are amazing for being as tall as she is. I hope she wins lots of stuff now that Serena is up the duff.

IMO it's less about her and more about the tournaments' organizers giving her the wild card as if literally nothing happened.
How utterly unsportsmanlike.

She served her suspension and she's a five time Grand Slam winner. I don't get why people want to keep punishing her after already taking her punishment.

today's nick kyrgios birthday
how about you wish him a happy birthday

>She served her suspension
Yes and now she's allowed to return to playing penis.
>she's a five time Grand Slam winner
And a proven and convicted doper.
If anything, her ranking should be cleared and she should be allowed to start at any tournament, just like any other player in similar position, from elimination round 1. That's all.

Uhh because she's evil russkie potentially secret collaborator to Vladimir putin?

doesn't count if you're a fat albino slob

anyone who slanders mashas name is a huge faggot and forever manlet status. masha is greatest woman to ever play tennis and is also the most beautiful woman to ever live. these are all objective facts and anyone who disagrees is certainly an enormous faggot. now please delete this thread and never speak of the queen ever again

thank you

how can a woman be this perfect?

winning the genetic lottery

lol it was legal when she took it

a mix of god's blessing and based russian genes

I'm 6 so no manlet, still smaller than Masha. But if I really had a masha gf I wouldn't wish to be taller, instead I'd want to be a 5' manlet for epic amazon fantasies.

>tfw you'll never find a huge gf where you have to stand up on your tiptoes to give her a kiss on the cheek

Just blow this fucking planet up already!

WC DENIERS ARE FAGGOTS

A 5 TIME SLAM WINNER DESERVES RESPECT

manlet detected
6'3 is literally the perfect size for a male

you get to impregnate sharapova once per ½cm of penis length lost

how many times do you proceed?

Britbongs are scum of the earth. Along with Germans. You cucked the whole world up and you think you're some divine shit. Get fucked by Pakis. :^)

none

Wtf is that big dog in norway supposed to represent?

A great dane

Blacked?

>6'2 and not awkward and lanky
>Probably should've been master race 6'4 but got cucked by manlet legs
>tfw 6'2 with 30" legs

Tall with normal proportions is the true master race