When white people build houses for black people, they build them in bad neighborhoods

When white people build houses for black people, they build them in bad neighborhoods.

> Despite Billions Spent, Many Housing Projects Still Dilapidated Deathtraps
> Congress plans to spend $6 billion on federal low-income housing, but the money already spent has done nothing to make them any safer for their residents

> Billions of taxpayer dollars have gone to improve government housing lately, but Jay Owens still lies awake at night holding his daughter while the sounds of gunshots puncture the air
> “My daughter and I hear gunshots almost every night, close to our unit, and there’s major drug use and drug dealing outside the units around here,” said Owens, a tenant of a housing project in the Atlanta suburb of Newnan, Georgia. The projects are a “major drug hub,” according to Owens, and it can be challenging to find a parking space because, “so many drug runners park on my street, they take up all the parking.”

ebony.com/news-views/housing-projects-crime#axzz49CnKcdRk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ocjZ9GatA
youtube.com/watch?v=EOCNoMMJGSs
youtube.com/watch?v=czVd3KsVFX8
youtube.com/watch?v=uGRotrfruFw
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424053111903520204576480542593887906
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they are for black people, why build them in good neighborhoods if they'll just turn bad?

Fpbp

>Make a ton of public housing in a small area
>Gang members move in because free housing
>Petty criminals move in because free housing
>Area turns to shit, nogs not happy
>Complain that the free housing is only being built in shitty neighborhood
>New housing built in new area
>Repeat to infinity

>Niggers complaining that thousing built for niggers has niggers living in it

Apparently it's long past the age of 6 before these fucks can recognize their own reflection.

Isn't it possible to not give housing to only good black people, and not niggers?

There's something that goes like, "...but you can't take the jungle out of the tiger", but we're not exactly talking about asians are we?

There is no difference you stupid faggot. I can't believe Sup Forums has people who actually think this shit now.

yea thats like a catch 22.
>you nead tew gib dem howsaz
sure why not we will do some government subsidized program so they are not on the streets as often. we are not monsters
>an tham howsez nead tew be in good nayborhoodz
we also are not miracle workers. there are limits to what any government can do. the moment the black people move in they become bad neighborhoods

they dont build houses for black people in bad neighborhoods. the neighborhood becomes bad once the blacks move in

Biggest problem to housing is actually rent control and lack of tax incentives. Because of rent control, builders (like Trump) can't profit from building low income housing. If you read Art of The Deal you see Trump complaining that he would build more low income housing if there was no rent control. He also wanted more tax incentives for builders.

But blacks will keep complaining

It's not the houses. It's the people in them.

If there is no rent control, then wouldn't the apartments cease to be low-income apartments?

Strange... No matter where we put the niggers, the crime wave somehow finds them. Every time.

Bad neighborhoods happened because blacks moved into them. Anywhere section 8 goes up, crime follows.

No. Interestingly without rent control, there would be a market for low income housing. Developers would be able to carve out their niches. Big-timers like Trump would be able to build for all niches. Small-time developers would be able to start small and work their way up similar to how Fred Trump did.

Anyway, more rent control isn't the answer. Landlords are PAYING tenants to move the fuck out because they want to be able to charge market prices. And since costs are high and rent is only allowed to go up 2% in NYC (for 2-year lease renewals) then landlords can't maintain their buildings since the rent doesn't reflect market prices. So liberals complain that their buildings suck.

Rent control is counterintuitive but good luck explaining to blacks and illegal immigrants who don't speak English that rent control is bad for everyone.

That's why Trump hasn't touched Section 8 since the 80's. It's not profitable for him and that's because of restrictive commie zoning and tax laws in NYC. He used to build low-middle income housing in Queens and Brooklyn but he said fuck that as soon as rent control happened. So he switched to luxury in Manhattan. Now liberals complain that they don't have quality Trump housing go figure

>build houses

>there were no houses on this land, but it was a bad neighborhood

>white people build houses
>black people destroy them

it's not a difficult concept

>ebony.com

nothing to see here guys, just another faggot OP

White people cant fix black people. If we still exist 200 years from now we will still have poor black people. Eugenics and controlling the African population are the only solution.

The 21st century wont allow us to do what science says needs to be done.

>hey build them in bad neighborhoods.

that's the definition of affordable housing

we aren't going to build you suburbs to rent for cheap/free

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ocjZ9GatA

Notice how they deliberately interview a white woman so that people won't know it was 99% nogs.

Some more pavement apes grasping for gibs me dats.

youtube.com/watch?v=EOCNoMMJGSs
youtube.com/watch?v=czVd3KsVFX8
youtube.com/watch?v=uGRotrfruFw

>When white people build houses for black people, they build them in bad neighborhoods.

Black people are the REASON the neighborhoods are bad. They don't maintain their properties and when everything falls apart they expect somebody else to fix it for them.

I never used to hate blacks, but after a few years of taking a hard look at them and their behaviour.... fuck, now I want them all deported from the country, and when I see another article about some piece of shit teen thug being shot by cops, I think to myself, "Good riddance".

Negros are truly the most worthless race.

Be wary folks.
Hillary is going to take this further.
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424053111903520204576480542593887906

White people live on magic dirt. That's why the schools are better and there is no rampant violence.

Black people should be able to live on white people's magic dirt as well so they will have a good life.