So I lost my virginity at 19(m) and I don’t know how I feel about it since most people lose it at an earlier age...

So I lost my virginity at 19(m) and I don’t know how I feel about it since most people lose it at an earlier age, what do you guys think? Was I late to the party or did some of you guys lose it at my age?

I lost mine at age 22 and haven't had sex since. You're doing fine Sup Forumsro.

I lost mine at 5 but I was raped

even if its not as early as you wanted at least there was consent haha

I lost mine 17 to a prostitute…

I lost it 19, previously had only gotten to 1st base and made out, gotten laid since. good for you user, don't sweat it.

You're already pathetic, when you lose your virginity dosen't matter as your aptheticness knows no bounds.

if your ancestor were able to have sex and you are interested in sex, life certainly always gives an opportunity to do so too even if you don't believe it.

i lost virginity by 23 at will, had numerous chances before but you just gotta do what seems right to you.

there is no order and no limits on how and when to have sex. it's all locked in your own mind.

>aptheticness

irony

Cant find a reason in the entire world why you should give a fuck..

16 in high school. Thought I was late to the party kek

because he is mentally retarded (in a good way) and still restricted to compare his life to others

I lost mine when i was 20, don't worry about the meme dude really the only ones who care are faggots anyways. I'm 23 now and have fucked over 20 chicks, and have goten so good at it that when ever i fuck a chick they try to date me.
I get fucking boyfriend zoned by pretty much every chick i fuck, so don't worry mate.

I lost mine when I was 17. Honestly you should just be happy you're not going to die a virgin, isn't that enough?

Why does it matter? You lost it didn’t you? That’s all that matters

No hes not hes just fucking young mate.

Kinda late but that's not terrible. You aren't doomed to an awkward sex life forever. You're just at a disadvantage because you don't have much experience when you're entering your 20's

f and lost mine at 19 too. highschool bfs/gfs were icky to me.

to question himself this at the age of 19 is mentally retarded in a low degree in my opinion

>bfs/gfs
gas

Ill go with your answer.

I remember being young and retarded.

Still.cant see why someone would be retroactively insecure.. Meh.

I lost it at 23. You're fine.

Well guess what? Your opinion is fucking retarded and no one gives a fuck, so keep your shit opinions to yourself.

no need to be offended Sup Forumsro, just wanna spread some wisdom to ya. mental retardation is not a bad thing, you can fight it like any other disorder, what really counts is your heart

You don't have any wisdom, just sh.

you are entitled to your opinion and i accept it.

22 and still holding on to mine, but it's by choice. Not that I got a line of suitors outside by bedroom or anything, but I haven't made any effort to lose it

now i am 29, i will lose it in next couple weeks... ur goddamn fine, i have finally a girlfriend and most importantly for me: i am not going to become a wizard.

p.s. its ultra heart warming if u have a real good gf. feels to me like im 19 again.

also i think anywhere between 15-25 is normal. otherwise it's a little odd, but not bad. do you boo

Lost mine at 11 to this trashy female Haitian I went to school with in a dumpster enclosure.
Every day I regret my decision to fuck that disgusting human being .
Had sex again at 13 I like to think of that as the first time I had sex instead of fucking that smelly sub human.
You did good OP you made your first time meaningful at the proper age consider yourself lucky you didnt fuck back when you were in your teens. My first time I didnt even know how to put it in the hole.

Yeah that is one of the biggest things I’m relieved about

I lost mine at 21 and i kinda proud of it.
Because i fucked a woman, not a 15 years old loli.

Don't be afraid of telling it, it's not a shame ;)

that's fine. the best thing to do is not to rush it if you don't feel comfortable with it, just let it happen by your will. there is no "too late"

me again. its good to see a thread not full of shills and kikes but of people who respond earnest and with sense of humanity