Give qt gf STD's for life

>give qt gf STD's for life
>lie about it, bully her into killing herself

Why is Jim such a scumbag?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3856750/Mother-Jim-Carrey-s-tragic-ex-submits-STD-test-claims-PROVES-actor-Hepatitis-Herpes-Chlamydia-evidence-wrongful-death-suit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is why the world hates americans. hopefully this ruins his career.

Canadian

most comedians are depraved assholes. the only thing she did wrong was not murdering that prick when she found out

>ruins his career

Are you kidding me this guy is already made

>americans

Jim is the hero we deserve

>implying that cheating whore wasn't the one who gave Jim the STDs
>committed seppuku out of guilt & shame of being dropped

yeah, but he was good in The Truman Show.

>Why is Jim such a scumbag?
More like the ultimate alpha. Even mel didn't go that far. Too bad all his physical "comedy" sucked ass

what STDs did he have?

what std mean

Fuckin leafcucks

dead eyes

I think the user meant STI. OP used the non-PC term.

This, bunch of white knights fighting each other to pedestal that necrotic pussy

So, uhh

Proof?

super titty dementia

What STD are we talking about here?

Because if it was like AIDS or something, that sucks. But if it was herpes or some irrelevant shit like that, she needs to grow the fuck up.

herpes. she probably already had it

but he admitted it already

chlymidia, oral/genital herpes, hep A. she also had a history of depression supposedly

Watch his new movie

>"she needs to grow up"
Hard to do when you're fucking dead

I think it was HSV2 (Herpes) and HPV

I mean, herpes sucks: but you're dating a famous guy, possibly marrying him. She had more issues than just that obviously

I've thought about his cock today.

Somebody stop him!

Alrighty then

Just shows you what kind of upstanding gentleman he is.
Willing to take the blame for some roasty slut , just so her family won't have to remember her as a whore.

probably a bait thread but I'll treat it as if it's serious

Her solution was to commit suicide. Someone with that kind of logic, most likely was fucked in the head. Also, being from hollywood, you're already looney. He probably didn't give her anything, realized how crazy she was (even for him) broke up with her, and then she went full nutty on him and made up all the shit about the STDs. I'm surprised he even showed up at her funeral.

prove it

>She had more issues than just that obviously
That tends to be the case with women who date guys old enough to be their fathers.

And what proof do you have?

doesn't excuse fucking her and lying about the std's

Met her in a club, like two weeks before she died. Didn't even know who she was. She was all on me, so I took her back to my place, stuck it in her butt & never looked back.
Didn't know she was with JIm, that's when I knew she was a whore, Thank god I used a condom

Same here desu

inb4 ace ventura sequal

that's what you get for dating a white "man" in the current century

I hope he did Fire Marshall Bill to break the news to her
>LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN

pure gold, the man's genius. divorce settlement $0

what year do you think it is? its time for a ace ventura reboot featuring... pewdiepie i guess

proof of this?

Guess I'll post the proofs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3856750/Mother-Jim-Carrey-s-tragic-ex-submits-STD-test-claims-PROVES-actor-Hepatitis-Herpes-Chlamydia-evidence-wrongful-death-suit.html

ALLLLLRIGHTY THEN

Posters who are literally you thread?

>"The tests allegedly show that Carrey, who allegedly took the test under the name of 'Jose Lopez,' has Hepatitis A, Herpes I and II, and Chlamydia.

Have you thought about my cock today, Sup Forums?

post it

>The tests allegedly show that Carrey, who allegedly took the test under the name of 'Jose Lopez,' has Hepatitis A, Herpes I and II, and Chlamydia.

>mfw

Jim pls go

>whaaaa men and women are equal

>whaaaa a woman killed herself it's man's fault

m-more

that sounds.. good

>The 54-year-old actor claimed in these papers that while he was dating White she married husband Mark Burton behind his back and without his knowledge, and at one point grew jealous of the time he was spending with his daughter after she was hospitalized for an extended period.
>Carrey also provided a number of photos of himself and White from the three years they dated, off and on, as well as copies of her two suicide letters - and some suicide notes she had previously written over the years.

so he never admitted to giving her STDs and everyone in here who said he did is full of shit. Crazy chick and her crazy family out to ruin his life and squeeze him for money, surprise surprise

>he gave her Herpes
>the most common STD in the world
>literally one in six Americans has it

FUCKING JIM!

Last one

Now you guys have STDs too?

>cut
Gross

not the same kind of herpes dumbass

Technically he has both types