I hate the degenerate spics who cant even throw toilet paper into a toilet

Mexico has become shittier since every bathroom gained designated shitpaper cans.
Just the worst.

Can we IP ban them all?
THROW THE POORAG INTO THE GULAG

>can we IP ban them all?
amerika everyone

Mexi thread? Mexi thread

They have a cool flag

Can you explain it again?

One time I went to a really mexican place as a kid and don't really remember where but it was in the US and tons of mexicans

Anyway the bathroom stalls had this little place for trash i guess on top of the toilet paper and they had literally filled it with poop

Does someone have to empty those little bags out? Or do they just let them overfill? There was like 5000 paper poops in this bag

Are you a fucking janitor and have to clean those cans, nigger.

How about diapers in the parking lot and gum in urinals

y do they do this

>>>/facebook/

Bad plumbing

It's part of their culture.
You have an antiquated cultural tradition of throwing your shitrags in a trashcan due to your country having an ancient sewer system that can't handle a few biodegradable paper sheets that disintegrate in water.

Yet when asked, you say this is part of your culture despite immigrating to a country with a proper waste disposal system.

This is just proof you refuse to assimilate.

Third generation mexican that grew up on america detected.
....im totally 110% native Totonaco of course...

Don't summon the pedo pedro

It's just how they're raised. I worked with plenty of illegals and they just can't help but do it even when the boss put up a sign in Spanish saying flush the paper.

The craziest I've seen it was when we were out in the field and we had a porta John. One Mexican was so confused he put up a plastic Walmart bag on the hook for his toilet paper.

I don't think it's general stupidity as it is just being trained at a young age to the point it becomes natural habit. To this day having grown up I instinctively reach for toilet paper on my left despite sometimes it's on the right. When you're shitting your mind is on autopilot lost thinking about stupid things and you don't really think.

now hold on
I'm the furthest thing from a beaner and I do that too
I've always avoided flushing paper because I don't want to deal with the risk of a malfunctioning toilet
was there never a risk?

We dont have a poland to fix our toilets america.

I can't flush toilet paper. It cloggeds the toilet.

There is literally zero reason to not flush unless you use half a roll of paper to wipe your ass.
We have perfectly fine sewer systems.

well, I do it
the reason is no sewers where I live, instead shit goes to a family owned bio-reactor (AKA a hole full of poo)

its easier to throw the shit paper with the trash than having the the pit fill

Here, let me educate you stupid faggits on why beaners dont flush shit paper down the toliet-- it will eventually clog, and guess whose fucking job it is to unclog it fuckwit??

Your logic is flawless, now annex venezuela plox

Our sewage systems here aren't shit. It won't clog you retarded monkey.

It will you fucking retard!

I think that only happens here because our sewer systems are kinda old and not good. I've heard Russia has toilet paper cans as well.

In my grandma house you could throw the toilet paper into the toilet, but it was a rural area, so probably all of the shit went either to a fucking giant sewer or to a river

In colombia i had to pay 50 cents to use the toilet with no seat on It at the fucking super market....

>I've always avoided flushing paper because I don't want to deal with the risk of a malfunctioning toilet

Toilet paper is made to be flushed down toilets. It starts degrading fast when submersed in water and it breaks apart easily. Even older toilets don't usually have trouble with it unless you are using ridiculous amounts.
People are fucking retarded and flush paper towels and other junk and that's what fucks up the pipes.

Protip: flushing poo before wiping makes it easier for the paper to go down if you use a lot.
Also, if you flush as soon as the shit hits the bowl then the bathroom will not smell afterwards*

*this may not work if you've eaten Mexican food

I like how this started as a Mexican Hate thread and ended up being a

Do I flush toilet paper yes or no

This really show the attention span of Millenial Americans

Americans don't understand this because their toilets and sewage system are designed to sustain McDonalds and Taco Bell tier shits.

You can probably flush corpses down the toilet in some of the fatter states.

Your ignorance is showing. They don't put it in the toilet because where they come from it will clog. Now a smart idea(which is beyond you obviously) would be to put up a sign telling people it's safe to flush toilet paper. Even better would be to put in a Hand Bidet Sprayer because then they don't even need toilet paper since they can wash with water. See bathroomsprayers.com.

>Can we IP ban them all?
Well let's see...

>North America hate Mexico
>Central America hate Mexico
>South America hate Mexico
>Europe hate Mexico

Yeah, we should ban them all.

>I instinctively reach for toilet paper on my left despite sometimes it's on the right.
Oh my fuck, this. The other day I was in a stall which had two dispensers, I saw the left one was empty before noticing the right one and had a minor panic attack.
That's what you get for walling off Guatemala :^)

What's your beef with us again?

Seems to me that all Latin America countries hate each other and Europe doesn't seem to give a fuck. I can understand burgers not liking us but other than that why would anyone else hate Mexico?

DESIGNATED