Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Hardcore anal

Skull fuck right, force left to watch until I have to nut. Then I force it in left and feel her resist me until I cum.

Wwyd to these sisters?

continue?

feel free to continue

Wwyd?

I'd pull her hair back as I ram my dick into her ass, making her moan and cry

I like the look of this little fucktoy, I but those tiny hips see a lot of action. Certainly wouldn't mind takin her by them and bending her over that countertop. I'll tell her to take pics of herself climaxing while I make her asshole mine.

bitch looks pretty fat, if have her lay on her back also go spread eagle so I could actually see her pussy. Once I start pounding, watching her tits jiggle with each thrust would get me so hard

do mine?

Fuck yes user. Tell me more about how you would use Sumer.

I wouldn't exactly call her fat but..

Her, I'd kiss as I move my hand over her ass and tits. Them I rub my cock over her pussy, making her beg for a nice long fucking

Wwyd to her?

Wwyd to Emily?

I want to fuck her face hard and make her sloppy all over those tits.

Rip off that top and titty fuck her

I'll take her to a nice dinner and then bang your mum

WWYD to her??

I'd grind on that ass and finger her until she squirts all over my hand. Them I make her suck on her own juices

Walk into her room while she's sleeping and jack off, slap her in the face right before I cum all over it. Finish, walk out.

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Quite the body.

Lol girl on the left literally has the cool face

Moar pls any bikini?

WWYD?

Fuck left while she's forced to eat the one on the right out.

Yessir. Wwyd?

After left submits to my will, we fuck repeatedly while far right is tied to a chair and forced to watched. Middle is brought in to hit and insult right, reminding her why she's not worthy of my cock.

Nice I like that. Here is right from first pic. Brittney

Damn. All three stripped nude. Middle is tied to a sybian and gagged with both girls bikini bottoms. Her tits are tied up tightly and clamps on her nipples. Left and right are tied in 69 with ring gags; twine tied from middles nipple clamps to left and rights toes. Cane left and rights asses until they start licking.

Tear that dress of and slam my cock inside her tight pussy. Grab her tits as I pound her with no mercy. Switch it up and fuck her ass and listen as she screams in pain. Jizz on her face and be on my way.

tell me about it

Painful forced lesbian. Left tied on top of rights face. Then fuck lefts mouth while whipping right’s pussy until she starts licking her older sister.

go on.

I would unload deep inside her used pussy and make her keep all my cum in her, name?

Lel

Valerie. Her friends call her val.

Would rub my cock dripping in cum in between her tits, giving her a nice glaze. She'd lick it all off

Kim Petras?
I'm morbidly curious

wwyd to this little slut?

Then I'd make her suck my cock clean, making her gag on it. Those lips going around my dick would be enough to make me facefuck her hard

Rip a hole in her pants and rape her on the spot

How would you use her?

Lock the door and strip her naked. Push her to the wall and fuck her brains out, finishing all over her tight teen ass

is that the girl who mocked pepe?
she would get hurt
hurt bad

Wwyd?

Wow, she's so fucking good, I'd pull down those shorts and give her amazing doggy

Which one and why

Would take her and her friend there and fuck them back to back. Then I make them share my cum

Left would be shot dead in front of right and then I will force right to tongue left's dead puss and ass while I fuck right in the ass. After i cum inside her ass, she will then lick my dick clean and clean up the blood and other bodily fluids from left's dead body with nothing but her tongue. By this time I am ready for round 2,where she is tied naked to the bed and brutally raped and then stabbed up the pussy and sliced through her gooch into anus and i leave and let her slowly bleed to death

I'd give her a big 'ol smile, a howdy doo, and continue on my way.

Can take her home, get her drunk and leave her ties to the bed with cum all over her tits and face, also more body/bikini?

Left would suck me off as I eat out right's pussy

wwyd to this teen slut

Sucker punch the uggo on the left. Take the hottie on the right by the hair. Force her to her knees. Slap her until she cries and opens her mouth. Skullfuck her until she pukes. Kick her in the stomach. Rip her panties off. Rape her holes while she cries.

damn
wwyd to her?

Damn

Ok.

So I will fully gain her trust and respect her. I get her closer to me and I will then proceed to court her and start a relationship with her. Then I will train her to be a cum slave and use her for my pleasure and rent her out to orgy and gangbangs and then eventually become rich.

Body looks perfect for breeding. I'd fuck her during the day and make her keep the cum in her, then do the same at night

Would have both of them face down ass up in front of me and switch from one to the other. Finish on both asses at the same time

i would attach lefts face and tongue to my asshole.

i would thrust so hard into right eventually as she starts to enjoy it, i'd slam my fist into her face with each thrust.

her face is too pretty and her teeth to straight, i'd re-arrange her face so i could tell her that this is the last time anyone fucked her cause she was hot from now on she'll be ugly and lead a life like ugly girls do.

as i cum inside her i would tongue the spots where her teeth used to be.

Nude, beer can, ok.

So she is pretty much ready to go. So i will tie her spread eagle and force the can of beer into her anus enabling the beer to flow into her rectum. What this does is make sure you get really dangerously drunk. So i get her shitfaced until she pukes and of course she uses her tongue to clean it up. I have her at gun point with the promise of shooting without killing. So I make her feed off my cum for a while and then eventually she passes out. I shoot her in the head and walk away

NEXT?

wwyd to my slut? more pics if interested

Would stain those glasses, and those freckles, mmmm

her in her panties

Would make a nice streak of cum going from her panties to her bra

Definitely interested.

Got any good nudes?

I would take her to a motel and fuck her brains out and then when she was ready for another go, she will be tied and I will strap a vibrator to her clit and force orgasm her over and over again until i have to tape her mouth shut she is so loud. After she is taped, I will lick all her juices up and rip the tape off and force her to drink her fluids from my mouth. After that I will just leave her there for housekeeping to find but before walking out i will tape her eyes shut just because.

can you do something brutal for

2, I want to grope her tits while fucking her from behind.

I can for a nude. That first wwyd was me anyways so yea, provide a nude and then she will get the power tools

She is my favorite of the thread so far

I don't think she is a slut. No mini skirt our duck face or cleavage . List her off with a warning please.

nice, shed love that
yea

I would titty fuck her and leave a smiley face of cum on her tits and stomach

Good body. And yea i like the part of her just getting found. The belittlement she would feel could change her. You should reinact what I typed. Its mostly harmless for the most part. Might strengthen you relationship too