Me and my buddies are going to start a guerrilla movement in the mountains when you assholes invade my country...

Me and my buddies are going to start a guerrilla movement in the mountains when you assholes invade my country. Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, so invasion is imminent. When do you think it will take place, my dear Amerifucks?

My best bet is May 5, 2017.

I just wanna be ready for your Operators. It will be awesome to kill some Seals...

And even more awesome will be to start a War of Attrition and "make America great again"...

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you focus killing the cartel members raping your women instead?

>when you assholes invade my country
We were thinking the same thing, that's what the wall is for.

They are actually raping women from the OTHER side of the border, LOL, that's why Chump is building the wall, you doofus.

That's a profound thought.

Will do that as soon as you stop sending them heavy weaponry you cuck.

>how dare you set up a border to keep us from invading you
>so we're going to invade you
>that'll show you!
>Mexican intellectuals

Lol. Yea, everything is peachy in Mexico. Absolutely delusional.

>we won't pay for the wall

You won't, big companies in Mexico will.

Dude, Mexican women are fugly, that's why the Cartel members go to the USA and rape women there... they have the money and the means.

Refried bean factories will undoubtedly be hit the hardest.

>Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, so invasion is imminent.

Both of these are false.

Neither you nor any mexican citizen has a say in whether or not mexico pays for the wall. Read the fucking plan you cunt.

Look at my flag you blind beaner. You are so delusional that you think everyone is an American. I hope the cartels put a bullet through your worthless, spic head.

can gringos join? I just wanna do something fun, but don't want to join the military because I smoke too much pot.

Op here. USA is going to invade Mexico for not paying for the wall, not the other way around. Mexico does not have the means.

>red
>white
>blue

It's an old flag but it checks out sir

you do realize, even if everyone of you're able body men joined the guerrilla warfare movement, we would utterly destroy and pillage your country?

I think you should absolutely go for it. Form your little militia, because its been some time since we've spilled some spic blood and we've got a craving to do it at this point.

Of all the Special Operations Personnel you could name, the SEALs are the least of your worries.

Many have tried, many have died.

and that is why Mexico is not an USA ally and never was

>Butthurt pacos take up arms
>Trump sends in the troops, safeties off
>Nightly happenings on cable news
>Comfy threads for weeks
Looking forward to it.

>Many have tried, many have died.
What did he mean by this?

Uh oh we got ourselves el chapo here

Better behave ourselves before he wipes us from the map with a navy seal like-precision

Tactical
Nuclear
Strike

What? You mean the Deltas or the Rangers? Hell, even send us some SAS. Flashbang heaven...

Was that your one-liner, you worthless moron? Jesus Christ, go drink bleach, you're fucking embarrassing yourself.

>Mexicans
>fighting competently

>Mexico is not going to pay for the wall

This is as stupid as us saying: "Germany is not going to pay for this occupation."

You have no say in what your leaders do. They'll sit and take it up the ass because in the end you're powerless against the economic and military might of the USA.

We've been occupied by the Americans for 70 years now, and your occupation is just starting. Better get used to it, Mexico.

Cavalry will be enough to take down you fucks. Scalp you like we did your cousins 2 centuries ago. Air superiority and good equipment are enough to steamroll your mexifag ass, add in superior trained personnel, we'll have full control with no resistance inside 2 months.

You'll pay. We'll just block remittances from the illegal spics that are here now if you won't. Or we'll take it from them directly :)

>ebola tainted taco meat

Effective & cheap

If the battle of Tora Bora is an indication of how Delta and British Special Forces handle mountain warfare, you're going to get smoked real quick.

No one is shilling for Hilary, that's just a meme

Flashbang heaven :D

>US Invading Mexico
FINALLY

Mexcrement

Sounds like a plan. You wait in the mountain, and we'll let you know when we're on our way.

Of course Mexico is going to pay for the wall. And they're going to pay for it in so many ways...

1. When the wall goes up the flow of illegals coming from your country will slow down. So, in spite of YOUR wall on your southern border not working, dealing with all the Colombians in your country will be your problem from now on.

2. Once the wall is up, all of the drug kingpins who now pussy whip your government will have a harder time getting their drugs across the border. They're going to be pretty pissed at you for not figuring out a way to stop us from costing them billions.

3. We know that you turn a blind eye toward your citizens sneaking across the border because when they find jobs here you don't have to worry about them. Get ready for your unemployment to go up.

Of course there is another options... be nice, pay for the fucking wall, and maybe we'll help you kick the mass murdering kingpins out of your country.

can't put a bullet into the head of a headless man.

Fucking truth. Read some history OP, Mexicans have an absolutely hilarious military history.

Shouldn't you already be fighting the Cartels who are raping your country, you cowardly faggot? Get off your ass and go bring order back to you rnation.

>It will be awesome to kill some Seals

kek. You know Seals are some of the best trained and greatest soldiers in the history of warfare, right?

You're a fat Mexican who drinks coke like water and shitposts on Sup Forums while drug cartels rape his mother and sisters while Seals are so hardcore they'd give Spartans a run for their money even without guns.

>I just wanna be ready for your Operators. It will be awesome to kill some Seals...

>implying we would lower ourselves to fighting our own gardeners.

We are going to invite Spain to come back and finish what they started... They will make Mexico great again.

hahaha top b8 m8, mexico is good for tacos and nothing else

can't wait for you to realise encjiladas don't fire nearly as well as unmanned drones

This is bait, but I'll bite.

All we need to do is withhold produce exports to mexico or tariff the shit out of your exports. Enjoy starving.

Really Makes you think...

>Mexico is not going to pay for the wall
>therefore that must mean the US is gonna invade Mexico

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
>ctrl-f "invade"
>zero results

We'll be doing the same.

Let us have a Glorious battle.

It will seem that at first. Lots of victories for a couple or so years on the USA side. But then the shitstorm. You are in for some really awesome times, my dear Amerifucks.

And remember, no coalition here... just you and us.

We ain't no sandniggers. We may be stupid and poor, but foreign invasions in our country have always been a lot of fun for us.

You really should take all of Central America down to Panama. The Isthmus is a much better border.

HA you will perish you disgusting subhumans.

I can't wait to goomba stomp your 5'4 asses

You're a big guy

Well this is going to be a fun thread

Nice one, amigo

You are an obese loser. Kill yourself immediately.

>shut down western union
>don't support the failed nation state of mexico

you're hungry and we will take your last meal from you and your will implode

10 ft higher, jose

Why would we waste our time invading your shitty country Paco? You are going to pay the wall or Mexico will become even worse if thats even possible.

You mean like that time we took Texas and California or a different time?

>mexican intellectuals thinking they can into guerilla warfare

We build wall
Tacos be mortar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Mexico

I'll be waiting sweetheart. Stationed near the border, can't wait to fuck your sisters while you watch ;)

>We've been occupied by the Americans for 70 years now,

I think you mean cuckupied Ahmed.

Dear god please do. I'll literally be on the front lines. Live near the border in AZ. Been itching to shooty bang bang some pacos. All I've been able to do so far is call the border patrol on you guys while you try to sneak into the US near my property. Would be really nice if I could make sure you guys are stopped from trying again. Please be serious. I would be sad if you are lying. Not surprised, but sad.

Guess its time to use all that leftover agent orange, just blanket Mexico with it, problems solved. Any major security threat from down south will be put down swiftly. The US just needs one attack from Mexico to toss out the UN rules and it's all going up in a cloud of phosphorus, mexico couldn't take Texas on its own, toss in the rest of the country and its Iraq all over again, mexico city and major bases will be reduced to rubble in one night live on CNN and then marines would move in and mop up.

That's my theory.

>implying we would need a coalition to totally destroy your country

Is that counting the above top secret units?

You do that, I'll be in the USA fucking your mommy in the butt with a Ka-Bar while you are at it.

We don't need to invade you stupid fuck.

We stop all economic activity with your country and build the wall anyway and you guys will start eating each other alive.

Go make me a taco, but I don't want to eat it. I want to watch you shove it wholesale up your ass, and then I want you to shove your fist up your own ass and crumble the taco until its warm tortilla shards get stuck in your rectal wall and make you bleed. If you're going to be assblasted, at least let me enjoy it instead of wasting my time educating stupid spics like you who waste time being retarded on a Brazilian Origami board instead of bettering their own country.

Leave a few alive for human experiments.

KEK WILLS IT

SPAIN WILL GET BACK EVERYTHING SOUTH OF TAMPICO

We'll just buy out the cartels and run your country indirectly. No need to use any actual American manpower to take over your joke of a country.

>In a few years time you will never be able to meme on retarded mexicans on Sup Forums because they will be too poor to afford dial up let alone high speed internet

Feels good man

What this obese shitskin doesn't understand is that in order for the wall to be paid, the US can just cut financial aid that is going to Mexico EACH YEAR until wall is paid for.

Alternatively, they can just tax imports from Mexico.

Paco, you won't have a say in this.

>human

>I just wanna be ready for your Operators. It will be awesome to kill some Seals...

Emperor Trump will just put a $10 bounty on every mexican shot crossing the border.

Its gonna be fucking awesome to a Texan in that day. Overnight millionaires.

We need to do this to find out how they can be so un-human and bad.

>Mexicans refuse to pay for wall
>Tarriffs and 50% remittance tax immediately begin
>Economic activity between Mexico and US immediately slows to a crawl
>Mexico loses $1 billion in trade in the first two weeks, only $40 million of the wall cost has been paid so far
>This goes on for another 2 weeks
>Mexican companies start going bankrupt
>Another month
>Riots in the streets as domino effect complete economic meltdown seizes Mexico
>Mexico relents, pays $10 billion for wall
>Trade resumes

Or more likely
>Trump threatens all the above
>Mexico relents, pays $10b for the wall
>Everyone's happy

You're getting me excited. 15% of our population is made up in the military. I can only imagine when every citizen is packing all along the border and it's open season on mexicunts

no. they just fuck farm animals. your country is known for Donkey shows.

>Can't deal with cartel members because they have "heavy weaponry"
>Thinks he can take on the U.S. military

>but foreign invasions in our country have always been a lot of fun for us.

Yeah that Texas thing worked out pretty well for you. Shut up and go to bed, you have lawns to mow in the morning.

We will conquer your country in less than 48 hours. Stay in the mountains for as long as you like. It will be easier to burn the cities with people like you gone.

Trump
Dropping agent Orange
Anyone else see the irony?
If this happens i will die happy.

They're not going to invade your country, Paco, they're just going to choke you out economically until your fellow spics overthrow your government and put in one that will accede to the American demands

Agent o is a defoliant though, we need VX.

Mexico is a shithole full of crime and drugs. Fix your own issues and get rid of the cartels, and we wouldn't have to build a wall.

... you are the ones invading us now, so ...

Yeah, except for that time when we invaded. You know, capturing all your major cities and ports, including mexico city. That time when you ceded half your territory to us

His skin is orange
Drops agent orange

yeah you're going to pay for the wall. With all the funding we donate to your poor population... we'll just slide some bucks off the top and penalize you and then use that money to pay for the wall.

And all within two years

>Fix your own issues

Mexicans are literally the Germans of North America. I work with some business units in Mexico and they blame all their incompetence on America, all their failure to meet goals on America. They incessantly whine like little bitches.

If you are Mexican, it is never your fault, and if only you had back the land that was taken from you 100 years ago, blah blah blah....

They are pathetic.

>Texas
My sides are gone men.

>live in Sinaloa
>literally do not give a single fuck about what's going on in Mexico and the US
>absolutely nobody ever wants to visit the state
>virtually guarded from all of these new age bullshit since my state is highly agrarian with a somewhat redneck population
>guns are plenty
>the women are still women around here
I fucking love this place

weak. But 5/10 attempt. 4 bonus points due to diamond don being involved.

I think the idea of two civilized countries going to war when their citizens can chat on the internet is odd

>Mexico
>civilized

Can you secede? Do you want to?

How often do you get shot?

>implying pacos are civilized.
It's like you've never been around them.

you know what i mean, you can talk to someone who your countrymen are hunting down and killing, you can read their thoughts as they get obliterated by uncle sam