In past messages others disseminate advice to find sex for man who locates in forest. This now can continue...

In past messages others disseminate advice to find sex for man who locates in forest. This now can continue. I am not rapist or dime Mexico.

No homosexuals or men of no faith belief can write in these messages here

In past messages t post few minutes ago people give advice. I locate in forest but want to find sex this is difficult in this country I have newly come at. I’m past messages many people give advice to locate key for this problem.

Also some men lie and say I am rapist Mexican. These are lies.

You do not locate meaning.

sage

Be silent homosexual.

You do not locate meaning of my messages.

The small particle of my messages is I locate in forest and I want sex.

I have written the smallest particle already, I’d you cannot now locate my meaning, you cannot locate it at any time.

nigga wat

podemos hablar si quieres negro, porque no se te entiende ni madres

te fuiste de mojado a USA o qué pedo?

I do not locate meaning.

what's your native language then?

at least use a good translator you retarded piece of shit

You will compress throat with feces homosexual. I wrote in first message homosexuals and men without faith belief cannot write in these messages. I have located in many difficult things. I came at many difficult occurrences. I have located in fighting and unfair dying of many men and buildings. Homosexuals always try to criticize and trick because they have only located in an easy life of no work and no difficult occurrences. So I order you to eat feces until you compress throat and die.

The new country I come at has extensive quantities of assets but equally large quantities of problems created by homosexuals of your variety and by dearth of faith belief.

There are always woman in the forest waiting for sex, user. You just have to be patient. I used to go to the forest for sexual partners. Careful of mosquitoes.

I have extensive patience, but at old country I come at before it was easy now when I come at new country it is more difficult.

I locate in forest for several days too.

This webpage shows me extensive pictures of cars and buildings that I do not locate interest too.

OK, so, you raped someone and ran away from your country, and now you are hiding in the forest and looking for someone to get laid?

He lies. I’m the variety I wrote many times I am not rapist or of any other act of crime. I come at this country To locate away from fighting and difficult extensive problems too. It evidences that homosexuals do not read well too. I wrote many times that I am not Mexican and not rapist. I locate in forest for some quantity of days because contrary to this new country I come at and it’s large quantities of money it is not friendly, no house for now so I will locate in first to wait and see th time when I will locate house where no one else will locate inside. At this time I will disclaim to oocayrnin in forest.

Many homosexuals locate at this webpage.

And you’re looking for sex in this country?

There’s no homosexuals here.

Yes. Any quantity of men need sex. I can locate food, water, vitality of phone etc. but this new country women are very difficult too.

Read past messages to see many homosexuals writing insults to say rapist, Mexico and nirr insults that are extensive

This man of this message is homosexual.

No you’re the homosexual. You’re the cause of forest and ruin of country. Women aren’t but men are what Mexicans like yourself are

No

I order you to enjoy by compressing throat full of feces too. Country where I locate last time has no men of your variety.

I can put graphics of forest here too. It will show this difficulty of finding women.

This is the best thread ever, he sounds like an alien trying to speak English and asking for advice on how to dissect a human corpse.

Here is rope of the forest.

Here is floor of the forest.

Appendages can be seen from forest locations. Watch for men of evil who locate near you

I do not know any men of evil of this country.

Evil men locate in all countries, especially this one. There are no women hiding for sex in the forest of any country, they are in huts and caves of men of evil. There they sex for all time with big men. Small rapists cannot be found

I wrote some questions. Do you locate in the same variety country where I locale too? I see your words show good faith belief but I do not see any men of evil in these houses mrsear forest. The house where locate food and drink for me has only woman and no man of evil and no good man too.

At night under a full moon
Watch for nymphs and other tree poon

I do not locate meaning.

Lucky to be located at desert for only houses are those of women. Men of no faith have left to places elsewhere. There were many difficult occurrences to find women, but worth it. They here have been better than cheese and men of evil have left. Forest have no women, but deserts of houses do

Men of evil can also be found in caves of forest too with homosexuals attached, sometimes women.
You can find the fruit of poonani in place.

Is this one man who writes or two men who write?

I have seen this cat in past.

Two men of big faith and not Mexico rapists. To find locate in Forest or desert, men of not homosexuals and women find sex and advice.

WAT

Definitely not latinex rapists.
The first is the beginning but the desert comes afterwards, no homosexuals will be found.

I do not locate meaning.

What are you named

What are you named

OKAY

In previous country of home, the name given to me was of Piimt. Now I taken the like of the name Mr P.

HOLY SHIT SIDES ARE IN ORBOT. Bless this thread.

Lost. Lost so fucking hard

Are you of homosexual? In orbit of Uranus there are no homosexuals, only sides are found like the forest of friend.

We are of name Rasheem of desert. Hairy women are taken of homosexuals now, to locate more and fond location of Forrest is of advice in messages.

Thread good, compadre.
Beware in the forest, many go, never returned. The forest is within.

I do not locate meaning.

For other writing men: I arrange courtesy at you for your advice. I will continue and find locate of caves with women. Luck wilmptpbide I will locate houses with food and water and vitality for phone too when I walk to journey and locate women for sex. I can show graphics and messages of progress on this webpage when I have vitality for phone.

Do you play street fighter? I main ryu

No, I’m this forest where I locate it is very easy, houses with food and water and vitality for phone, and now all that will make comprehensive happiness is sex that I will also locate too.

Oh blyat! Good then. Will wait for your messages.

Hail Zoltan.

In country I go at before before I go at boat there was great quantity of fighting and unfair dying. It was for these impetuses that I acted to to go at boat to go at new country with more leave and less difficult occurrences.

I do not locate meaning.

Any Russian or middle eastern user who could try to communicate with OP? this shit is cryptic

I will put geaphic of house where I locate several times for food of water and of vitality for phone.

>flees his country
>walks around in the forest
>fucks womans, steals their food and charge his phone, apparently.

Easy to catch, user.

I'm calling the police

I understand what he's trying to say, but I need the full story with details (and judging by OP's English skill, he's not able to provide that)

Friend is of find the house of supplies and life force, good for needs now find the woman to fullfill the next.

Are you going to rape the woman?

All of the homosexuals lies of rape

lol'd

I write extensively that I do not rape or make any crime act of any variety and do not come at Mexico too. This lying message writes from homosexuals and men of no faith belief only.

Yes.

Ah ok. Gotcha.

Where are you from, faggot?

I do not locate meaning.

I arrange courtesy at you for your advice. When I have locate woman’s for sex that house will be the good venue too

hey OP you know :
use a phone
rename pic name
how to resolve captcha
not so dificult to meet a partner

Did you call the cops, user?

I do not locate all meaning. I do know usenof the phone, too. Even in early country I came to here were great quantity of phones for every city.

Now some bad thing happen at the house.

bunb

I do not locate meaning.

i bumped your thread my dude

What are you doing in a forest? And why do you want sex in the middle of a forest?

At times I came at this country, to locate a house without occupation isndifficult so I locate in forest for some small days too. If you do not locate reason to need sex, it is proven you are woman.

You’re a woman

Quints

No.

Ok.
In which country are you? Since when are you there? Why do you write like a retard? If you are in a forest, how do you charge your phone?

I am not aware the name of the country, but in likeliness it is America or of area. I locate vitality of phone in house of area of forest. I locate here simply some days, I declaim t quantities. I do not locate all meqbitw in message too.

all mexicans are rapiuts. Therefore, you are mexican.

I do no not locate meaning for rapiuts.