What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my manhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

is there any nudes of this one?

I would do you

You're cute

Yes not legal ones though. Or so i'm told
>pic related

i would lick and smash cutie

Jesus christ, KYS

I've fucked worse...

Don't listen to Sup Forums... You get shit on /soc/ and you come ask Sup Forums ? Your face is the least of your problems

>my manhood

Eh?

Copypasta, please stop replying.

Don't listen to those kissless basket cases, you're very pretty. Sometimes ugly people put other people down because they're better looking, and unfortunately there's a lot of that on /soc/. Do what I do and don't let their negativity towards you actually get to you.

you're pretty good looking, definitely above average. also you should be proud of your virginity because sluts are subhuman

Eh, 2/10 bait.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT

Don't kill yourself. You are not 7/10 but you are not ugly

You're not ugly user, just a little femmie looking. Still cute thou

yo you are pretty good posta (Argentine jargon)

dead unkempt hair
eyebrows unkempt
junkie face, obviously a pill snorter due to eye point pupils, dark eye bags and bulbous nose
crustasche and expired pimples
HPV pimple on thumb , index finger longer than pointer
also with that forehead you look like a tranny.

can't tell which sex you are,, confused by that
>my manhood

to be fair, without knowing absolutely anything at all about yoy, I would marry you in a heartbeat, I am a mexican guy who is a musician and artist, I am not exactly white but I am not brown either, olive skin is how most people would describe my color. kk

i'd fuck you if you had a shower first

You're really good looking, are you exaggerating how negatively people rated you? Because from an objective standpoint it's very unlikely someone would call you ugly.

wait, I just double checked and read correctly
>my manhood
if that's true you are a fine looking trap, I would definitely bang but no way in hell would I ever marry you. kk

That picture isnt OP you fucking retards. God damnit Sup Forums how fucking stupid can you get?

He literally says, my manhood and thats a pic of a girl (an uglyish one)

If it was a girl the other half fucked up completely because NO ONE EVEN ASKED FOR TITS

God damn you fucking newfags, if someone claims to be a chick you tell them TITS or GTFO.

People like OP you just tell to fuckin off themselves.

and more than anything LURK MOAR

If your manhood is threatened by the internet you're a fucking beta and you should kys

Fucking stupid faggot.

Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt

Hurtful comments? Improve yo self

>wash your hair literally just wash it and style it a little bit.
>Fucking go to a stylist in a hair salon get better hair its like 40 bucks fuck
>use shampoo AND CONDITIONER fucks sake. Make sure conditioner is for whatever your hair is, greasy or dry whatever it fixes do that

>wash your fucking face
>use a clean washcloth or loofa, i fucking mean it
>wash with moisturizing yet effective soaps
>exfoliate that shit use some coca butter whatever the fuck you have to do

You actually have an ok facial structure and with some makeup and hygiene / self maintenance you could be average / above average.

Instead of feeling shitty and going around parading your face to judgmental strangers improve yourself and get off these shit boards for approval.
Go live a life.

I love White Girls with blue eyes im arab stop being suicidal you are not ugly

Swiggity swooty hey there cutie

the unsung hero of Sup Forums

>Girls

>God damn you fucking newfags, if someone claims to be a chick you tell them TITS or GTFO.

No, if someone claims to be a chick and contributes nothing other than this fact you call tits or GTFO. If them admitting their gender is somehow relevant to their point, then that break of anonymity is deemed okay, as its not attention whoring.

I swear I’ve seen the exact same post before, get over it

Is pic related?

Are you all fuckin idiots? This gets posted every fucking day how do you not recognize such stupid copypasta. It even has Eliza's pic as OP everytime

You're not at all ugly op, definitely on the positive side of average, just watch your weight and take care of yourself and you should be fine (dont get fuckin stuck up though,) tits or GTFO

They are jealous because you are pretty. The age of adolescence is difficult for people who are different, but it is these people who grow strong and intelligent. DO NOT GIVE UP. Good luck

>How to spot a newfriend, the post

nice bait newfriend.

Summers over champ