Just ate my sisters pussy
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u_iwrSaf22U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did she cum?

Are u gonna fuck her?

She didn't squirt but she got real creamy

White people make me sick. How can you honkey ass crackas fuck your own siblings

did it taste good?

how hairy is she?

how old?

Pic, or it didn't happen.

What is the nature of time?

user from earlier?

Still going with this shit b8? Post any proof and faggots like me might shit up

No you didn’t but greentext anyway. Need 2 Fap

So, what your dads dick taste like?

you mean you ate her cat?

Are you the same guy who were found by his sister cumming on one of her panties?

Do you feel good about being a redneck stereotype?

Lie

Why do you spend your evening getting on the internet and lying?

She doesn't look very happy about it.
Maybe the cream was just her smegma cus i doubt your tongue game is any good, considering you are a dirty incestuous cracker.

Arnt u the guy about the "story" or some shit that ur sis found u fapping with her panties?

Stahp

Says the Nigger.

Op is a faggot and full of shit

Tasted like heaven I've wanted to eat her for years, almost bald pussy

FAKE AND GAY

Are you Asian?

Op stop pretending you're interesting, just like in real life no one gives a shit

gake and fay

u understand that if she squirts on u she is really just peeing on u? u no that rightttt?

y u lying 4?

lol I can't tell which is the girl

fake and gay

you don't know anything about squirters. u no that rightttttt?

It's B8. He was here earlier.

Why did you answer like once then stop?

More than fourteen years have passed since the unhappy day when the German people, blinded by promises from foes at home and abroad, lost touch with honor and freedom, thereby losing all. Since that day of treachery, the Almighty has withheld his blessing from our people. Dissension and hatred descended upon us. With profound distress millions of the best German men and women from all walks of life have seen the unity of the nation vanishing away, dissolving in a confusion of political and personal opinions, economic interests, and ideological differences. Since that day, as so often in the past, Germany has presented a picture of heartbreaking disunity. We never received the equality and fraternity we had been promised, and we lost our liberty to boot. For when our nation lost its political place in the world, it soon lost its unity of spirit and will....

We are firmly convinced that the German nation entered the fight in 1914 without the slightest feeling of guilt on its part and filled only with the desire to defend the Fatherland which had been attacked and to preserve the freedom, nay, the very existence, of the German people. This being so, we can only see in the disastrous fate which has overtaken us since those November days of 1918 the result of our collapse at home. But the rest of the world, too, has suffered no less since then from overwhelming crises. The balance of power which had evolved in the course of history, and which formerly played no small part in bringing about the understanding of the necessity for an internal solidarity of the nations, with all its advantages for trade and commerce, has been set on one side. The insane conception of victors and vanquished destroyed the confidence existing between nations and, at the same time, the industry of the entire world.

Op here, I think my mom said something to my dad about earlier today he just flipped the fuck out slapped me in the face searched my room took my pipe and like a 1/8th of bud wttfff

Stop being a faggot and give us a date and time stamp, otherwise you're fucking larping

It's piss

No this is OP, not that fag.... Sister just walked in and told me she fucked some dude named Jamie before i ate her out. I'm fuckin disgusted. Cucked by my own sister

this is OP's sister, he didn't eat my pussy, he cried softly while wanking in the corner

Fuck you user

No negros here plaz

would you do it again?

Trolling does it even mean anything anymore.

Is this you???? No bulshit

youtu.be/u_iwrSaf22U

She looks pissed lmao tell her let u smash bro

Shiiiiiiet

My dad just kicked my ass and interogated me about playing with my sisters panties wtf he busted my fucking nose my mom and my sister told him it was a misunderstanding

op is a liar.

Daaayuummm!!!

pics of her panties

Lemme see yo' busted face

Share her feet

Holy shit

Definitely could be this fuck head

Win win super win

I'm like 75 percent sure that's him

May bay

I'd fuck him, he's pretty cute

Everyone spawned from someone at some point. We're all related user. But since you're black idk where you came from.

Do you really believe that? That someone would get on the internet and lie?

Didn't you post earlier today about her catching you whack it with her panties?

which one is the sister

Do not think that time merely flies away. Do not see flying away as the only function of time. If time merely flies away, you would be separated from time. The reason you do not clearly understand the time-being is that you think of time only as passing. In essence, all things in the entire world are linked with one another as moments. Because all moments are the time-being, they are your time-being.

The time-being has the quality of flowing. So-called today flows into tomorrow, today flows into yesterday, yesterday flows into today. And today flows into today, tomorrow flows into tomorrow. Because flowing is a quality of time, moments of past and present do not overlap or line up side by side. Moot is time, Snacks is time, thatdog is time, Shii is time, because self and other are already time. Practice-enlightenment is time. Being splattered with mud and getting wet with water is also time.

yes

yup

So what happened since then? How did it go?

nice try