Behaves like a nigger

>behaves like a nigger
>gets treated like a nigger
>MUH RACISM AND SHEIT
telegraph.co.uk/music/news/racist-misogynist-pig-azealia-banks-responds-after-russell-crowe/

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/heres-rzas-account-of-the-azealia-banks-russell-crowe-incident-w446014
celebuzz.com/2016-10-17/azealia-banks-mom-on-zayn-malik-rant/
youtube.com/watch?v=pLqfXlIq6RE
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/skai-jackson-shuts-down-azealia-banks-on-twitter-w206171
youtube.com/watch?v=m05RmIgPoSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I think he’s a racist, misogynist pig," the 25-year-old singer said. "This is a stain on me. My femininity feels stained. I feel stained as a woman, I feel mishandled, I feel mistreated, I feel dirty. I feel very f------ low.
That's called being black

>Azelia Banks
Literally who?

Literally who

Can't fuss the Russ

Can't rustle the Russell

Based Russ taking out the trash.

love her music but i pay no attention to an artists personal trials and tribulations

>love her music

>Supports Trump

>hates whites

>""""Pro-black"""

>Won't date black men

>Mocks light skinned blacks

>Bleaches her skin

Is there anyone more confused than Banks?

>love her music

Oh my god, it's the gladiator guy

Can't rustle the Crowe.

RZA responded today and trashed her BONG BONG

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

Fucking hell, the janitors have one fucking job.

he said BONG BONG or did he insult her then hit a gong?

found the metallica fans

Peace.
Normally I don't respond to negative social media attacks towards me. Yet in this case of Azealia Banks I'm compelled to respond.
Firstly I only wish the best for her and any struggling artist in this complex industry.
Azealia was brought to my attention while I was casting my next Film Coco. I heard the rumors of her problems in the industry but disregarded them with the rationality everyone is innocent until proven guilty. So my producer and I fought for her to be in the film and we succeeded. During the filming process things ran smooth and she delivered. Thus my only experience with her had been professional. The only brief social moment was at the wrap party. Therefore "I HAD NO REAL EXPERIENCE OF HER SOCIAL BEHAVIOR..."
A few weeks ago Azealia hit me up for some economic help and bong I gave a helping hand.
She then followed up asking me to help her get a record deal.
I called a friend and bong a record deal was on the table. The only clause my buddy gave was I be the filter because the word is "she is volatile".
I called her and told her a deal was in the workings. She immediately, prematurely went to social media and claimed she signed a deal with RZA Yet no deal was signed.

Wow this bitch is like a female version of Kanye West.
But whilst Kanye is a musical genius, this bitch is a talentless cunt.

I didn't respond or comment to her post because I'm not the type to stop the hustle.
I actually wanted her to win.
I advised her to stay focus, leave social media and tabloids alone and let your music and art do your talking.
She then hits me for a ticket to LA to work and Bong I comply.
She then needs a place to stay and bong I put her in a hotel.
I returned to LA shortly after and we scheduled a meeting.
I invited her to meet me at the BHH Polo Lounge. Yet I head also planned on spending some time with my Buddy RC in his suite so I ask him can she join. He says "cool Bobby" so I invited her.
Before the night is over Azealia is insulting half the room she becomes loud and obnoxious.
There was nothing funny about her behavior. I felt a little embarrassed because she was my guest.
Still verbal abuse can be tolerated but when it goes physical...
Azealia threaten to cut a girl in the face with a glass, then actually grabs a glass and physically attacks for no logical reason.
Russell blocked the attack and expelled her from the suite.
Seeing is believing and I saw her behave as an obnoxious erratic individual and in the circles I frequent this was unprecedented. I was totally puzzles by her and thought maybe meds or booze or something had her zoned out.
Nevertheless I made sure she got home safe.
THIS IS NOT A RACE OR GENDER ISSUE.
I did not hear Russell call her a N::gg::::
I'm not trying to protect Russell from anything he is a man of his own Caliber.
My art, talent and success speaks for it self and Azealia's recent slander of me and self victimization reflect's the personality of the person that was in that room that night.
I have a wife, daughters, sisters and females on my staff so I protect women everyday.
I pray none of them ever behave the way I witnessed Azealia Banks behaved that night.
Rza

RZA claimed that Banks was “insulting half the room” by the end of the night. "There was nothing funny about her behavior. I felt a little embarrassed because she was my guest. Still verbal abuse can be tolerated but when it goes physical…” RZA wrote. “Azealia threatened to cut a girl in the face with a glass, then actually grabs a glass and physically attacks for no logical reason. Russell blocked the attack and expelled her from the suite.”

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/heres-rzas-account-of-the-azealia-banks-russell-crowe-incident-w446014

back to /shittaste/ please

>love her music

Can someone explain why seeing someone I don't know and have ever met spectacularly embarass themselves in public makes me feel good?

Is this normal?

this

also, the whole shitshow started because she began to say that the music being played in the party was "white boring people" shit and then complains of russell being racist, not to mention, she also called the sandnigger from best direction a "curry scented bitch"

celebuzz.com/2016-10-17/azealia-banks-mom-on-zayn-malik-rant/

I love RZA so much

my nigga

lol, i'd love to fuck her while she called me white devil

>Can someone explain why seeing someone I don't know and have ever met spectacularly embarass themselves in public makes me feel good?
>Is this normal?

Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔJdᵊ/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʁɔʏ̯də] ( listen); lit. 'harm-joy') is pleasure derived from the misfortune of others. Borrowed from German into English and several other languages, it is a feeling of joy that comes from seeing or hearing about another person's troubles or failures. It is similar in meaning to the English term "gloating", an expression of pleasure or self-satisfaction at one's own success or another's failure.

yes it's the same reason we have reality TV

it's designed to make you think "at least I'm not as bad as them"

Why is she so racist?

Okay, so now i have a name for it, but I still don't understand why.

what a piece of shit person she is but still love her music

BASED CROWE

My dad was there and he says she's a lying cunt.

BPD, nigga
she doesn't know her asshole from her elbow

What?

She recently withdrew her Trump endorsement due to how he treats women.

name a better female rapper/singer? someone current

Even were she the best rapper/singer, that doesn't mean she's good.

Iggy Azalea

You are all racist misogynists who need to Listen & Believe

smdh

Is that an Australian newspaper? lmaoo

in her field yes she is the best, witch.hop cunt.pop. i wouldnt compare her to any artist in a different genre

>listening to music made after 2000

no

why listen to her at all?

ayye can she sing tho?

>listening to rap
>FEMALE rap
really?

Lol what a fucking loser holy shit. I cringed so hard a chill went up my spine

my dad works at subway and can confirm this also

Kill yourself.

the only good music anymore is futuristic like shigeto and lapalux

>White man defending a white man who attacked a black woman

Almost as disgusting as that Uncle Tom Nigger RZA.

Even if it's true, it's still White People's fault and expecting her not to Cut A Bitch is you feeding into Respectability Politics, which is understandable coming from whites who are inherently racist, but sad coming from people afflicted with intetnalizrd racism, like RZA.

whoever wrote that should get slapped 50 times

its a fresh sound she has. you wont hear it on the radio

Yo why do blacks smell like sweat even I situations where it's not hot or they didn't do any physical activities? They literally smell like fucked trash

I ain't say'n she good.
I's sayin' she better than that bitch Banks.

lol, are you baiting? I can't even tell.

youtube.com/watch?v=pLqfXlIq6RE
kys grandpa

I love how every black man hearing about this just knowingly nods because they all know how fucking erratic black women can be and white guys who never been around them defend her.

better than kendrick "black power" lamar

azealia is old school Sup Forums. kendrick is reddit

No, she isn't. Kreayshawn is better than Iggy. Banks is better than both of them.

Yes.

A brilliant article written by a brilliant Australian.

> Naomi Chainey is a professional feminist and disability activist with a background in community media.

> Everyone say's you're at fault
> Literally threatened to kill people
> Have so much of a victim complex that you proclaim not only that you DIN DU NFFIN but that Crow entirely was in the wrong
> mfw

How? Thank fuck no one is believing her. Hopefully she'll lose work as she's lost any shred respectability she had.

DAILY REMINDER

That she got called out and BTFO by a 14 year old who called out her racism

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/skai-jackson-shuts-down-azealia-banks-on-twitter-w206171

Are black people really the same species as the rest of the world? Don't they have no neanderthal genes?

she tries too hard to be based but only comes as a salty lil nig nog
youtube.com/watch?v=m05RmIgPoSo

>fucked trash

I can't even tell if the people who do shit like this are actually good people with fucked up brains or fucked up people trying to appear good.

>white guys

>guys

Just women senpai.

Na I have seen whiteys side with her.

I can't tell if society has reached a point where being a professional complainer on twitter is a practical joke by someone with too much money or what the free market is genuinely demanding.

>musical genius

Yeah. Every have some real talk with some black guys? It's chill, and the moment women come up, they're only interested in white women. Why? Because "black girls are raunchy"

t. Baltimore native

i like her music. couldnt care any less about her personal life. michael gira date rapes but i still listen to swans

me on the left

>date rape

This meme needs to die.

yeah but swans are actually good, if you have to listen to that shit why not listen to kelela or some shit

She only dates white men.

I mean not all black women. But yeah every black man knows exactly how she behaved and instantly sides with Crowe here.

how did you get here from Tumblr?

>swans
>good

This is the part where I meme at you because of the children-sized clothing merch that's one of their top-sellers.

BLACK CANNOT BE RACIST YOU VIRGIN CRACKA

I don't know what you mean

uh oh.

>i unironically like non-mainstream rap because that's what all the cool kids are into right?

azealia is entry level trash, stopped being good like 4 years ago.

Those aren't blacks. You have them confused with Haitians.

is she a regular nigress? wtf kind of fake accent she trying to use

I can see the headlines now
>Female rapper Azealia Banks slices off penis of white man in his sleep

i do listen to kelela but its more of that younger generations hip pop.

azealia's album has a solid 8 tracks on it. its rare these days for me to like an album in that way. radiohead new album has 1 good track on it

Is RZA /ourguy/?

>Supports Trump
>Defends his good friend based Russ
>Used to make good music

could try out shigeto or lapalux if you're looking for something unique, not much singing on shigeto's stuff though.

Noname is dope as fuck.

Dej Loaf for someone you might have heard of.

>azealia-banks
literally who?

is this a new type of plant?

No. They're black. I deal with them all the time in the city going to work

>Banks has Sup Forumsack tier fantasies

Is she Sup Forums confirmed?

I subscribed to Hillary's Hate Speech chrome add on. It's named "Call Out Counter!"

Listed websites issue an alert in my browser when hate speech is being actively engaged in. For every alert you respond to by clicking the Right Think pop up, you earn Intervention Karma that can be transferrable to your reddit account.

lol good one kid. go sort your Grimes albums

She literally posted her nudes on stormfront.

She's mentally unstable and dangerous. So yeah...probably Sup Forums tier.