Alot of the Barcelona v. Real Madrid hate on this board is stupid...

Alot of the Barcelona v. Real Madrid hate on this board is stupid. Do you know why actual citizens of Catalunya hate Real Madrid? Because they represent a fascist, totalitarian dictatorship that attacked and systematically oppressed the Catalan people during the war, during the fascist regime, and it's carryover from that period. As well as they represent the centrist government that inhibits the Catalans from potentially separating from Spain.

With that in mind, I can't understand why both sets of fans on this sub talk trash to each other, say they "hate" Real Madrid or "hate" Barcelona, when quite frankly you have 0 reason to hate them. They're just another club. You've probably never been to Spain, or seen either of those teams live. There's not reason to adopt a vitriolic/hateful approach or curse out an opposing fan just because it's "what our fanbase does."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w23KVFDam_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought it was just all the refball causing the hate

Why should Catalonia seperate itself from Spain?

nice pasta m8
everyone knows it, keep it cool

>history means something nowadays when the players wearing these shirts are from argentina, wales, congo, and suriname

lol no
fuck off

Franco did nothing wrong. Espana needs another Franco before turning into al-Andal once again.

Fuck you and fuck Pakilona

I don't know why should Portugal?

Because we gave Brazil to the world

And only for that

I hate Real Madrid because PK7 is a conceited, selfish rapist who tackles his own teammates when they're trying to score and throws tantrums when his teammates beat him to tap-ins.

Jordi go back to your dish cleaning job and stop spreading bullshit over the internet

Catalans are trash, we need a crusade to destroy those pseudo Muslim judas'

They're both refball scum. I don't give a shit about their politics, I just wanna see good football and they always tarnish it with disgusting refball. Fuck them both.

Kys Manolo Gutierrrez Al wahabi Matamoros Perez

Portugal and Spain are like Brazil and Argentina. Similar but soo different

I don't have to be from catalunya to hate real madrid.

It is a corrupt club that is winning every game through reffball. Besides they got some top tier hat-material players (Ramos, Marcelo, Pepe, Ronaldo)

They are a easy to hate club.

fuck off, i'm a waiter I don't wash dishes

Do you mong know why uefadrid and uefalona are hated? I think you'll need to activate your almonds for this one.

>Franco
>Fascist

pick one

this smells like reddit

They pay a stupid amount of Spain's taxes

they also get five times the money other places do, like asturias

this
franco is the good guy

franco was an atletico fan he was one of the first members

I dislike Barcelona because of UEFA's obvious bias towards the club

youtube.com/watch?v=w23KVFDam_8

*tips fedora*

Keep football as it is. There's no need to spread a political agenda, I can dislike either team if i feel like their shirts are ugly.

i will hate whoever i want too regardless of any other issue
go fuck yourself op

I've been to Spain desu. Saw them live at the Bernabeu and then at the Camp Nou

Then Catalunya is the same as the niggers in USA now, Muh history, fuck off with your history

This kind of politicization of their rivalry is a good enough reason to hate them

Portugal is just Western Catalunya, both Castille's bitches

>implying that catalan communists deserve better

Because we are not (part of Spain). That's what history decided
Portugal is not made of cucks, therefore they don't cuck to Spain.
Catalans are cucks, therefore they cuck to Spain.

> le ebin Franco was always a Real Madrid fan meme
Madrid was a Republican city during the war. In the harshest years of Fascism, Real Madrid was a mid table club, the strong ones were Atlético Aviación/Madrid, Athletic Bilbao and Barcelona. It wasn't until Franco fan Santiago Bernabéu took over that Real Madrid started winning stuff and being associated with the regime.

>this sub
fucking cancer

Sounds like you should be punished then

Don't have to have been to Catalonia to hate them, it's the internet age. Someone that's never been there can experience the stupidity of Barca fans and Catalonia supporters without being there

Fuck both clubs to be quite honest with you family