Tribute thread to people who died in 2017. Can be anyone. That's friends, family or just someone you looked up to

Tribute thread to people who died in 2017. Can be anyone. That's friends, family or just someone you looked up to.

Pic is Nicky Hayden (1981-2017)

3yo son

Wow, must be shitty.

Also my great gran, lived to 97

Tom Petty, he broke everyones heart when he died :(

Deepest sympathies, user

Chester Bennington this year was a doozie

sorry man.

benson RIP mah nigga

you will not be forgotten

I knew two people that died in 2017. They both overdosed

No joke, I legit liked his music. It was sad and identifiable.

Alfie Curtis (87).

RIP

>Chester Bennington

massive numetal faggot

Rip Tess.

She was murdered and dumped in Las Vegas just a day before Christmas. May her soul find peace.

mah main man FATS rest in power

He found his thrill on the Blueberry Hill in the sky

fat fucker always made me laugh

dylan campbell, fly high my friend

nice digits bruh bruh may you fuck as many women as this man did and I hope you live forever

MUH FUCKIN' QUINTS

nah bruh, bring me up there to the mansion in the sky

This. Funny fucker. The ex, some eh comic chick, took all of his cash. I think he had a kid. He knew he had to loose that weight.

Harry Dean Stanton
>Harry Dean Stanton once asked an interviewer why they were questioning him about The Care Bears Movie.
>You were in it.
>Fuck, was I?

quints

Game Over Man.

Glenne Headly got hotter with age.

Miguel Ferrer

Died last January so it's almost a year ago. But still 2017.

Morrie was not a schmuck on wheels

smoked a joint with him outside a bar in LA and he bought me a drink. he was a cool old dude.

Omg quints

I'd kill myself too if i had to eat rosies pussy

Drugs. Depression. Abuse. Unresolved shit.
“They’re rich. Why can’t they just retire?”
Contractual obligations. Many dependent upon them for their livelihoods. Wives. Families. Used to “that lifestyle”. In many ways it is easier for a “poor” individual to get help. Backed into a corner.
Similar situation with Cobain and Weiland.

What?

I think he's brilliant. Sad to see that he never got to see his star rise.

ayyy fahgittaboudit

Without him, there would be no Sup Forums.

RIP

peg...it will come back to you.....

Fuck that FAGGOT

"we can rebuild him"

How did you kill him?

he made me laugh as a child.

you seem perturbed

"i'm a lineman for the county" I learned to play guitar to his songs..probably why i still suck at it..

I'm cashing you out bob.

Yeah, that one is sad.

Poor Angus was so beat up over it. I heard him talking about it and he sounded so sad :'(

Cornelius Fudge..

Sigh. Rip, ac/dc...

It's a dime a dozen, people acting edgy by acting like they're glad chester's dead because they didn't like linkin park's music.

the funniest i saw was in a chat room, a guy ranting "I'm so glad he's dead, because linkin park sucked!".... and when I looked at his profile, he was a fucking 36 year old man with two kids. Wow, just wow. I feel sorry for those children who have to be raised by someone with the mentality of a 14 year old.

Is there a youtube or something with Angus speaking about Malcolms death?

The morning-after pill should be very readily available, and cheap.

Gee. I wish that there was a way to find that out.

Whoa, bro, whoa!
I grew up on LP's music. I'm torn up to see him go too, but I thought this was Sup Forums, not an austere funeral home.
CB was my dude. I remember riding to junior high on the bus spinning Meteora and getting existential feels every morning.
It's just literally the only picture I had handy of CB and I thought it was mildly amusing in the first place.

RIP og batman

I heard him on the radio, driving up to the store one night. The sadness in his voice is etched into my mind forever.

>tfw

My great Uncle Nathaniel died on the 24th Rip in Peace unc!

Shit yeah. That one hit me.

Angus Young is a really good dude. Kinda guy you wanna smoke a fat bong with and listen to him rant. He's so jovial and happy-go-lucky. You don't forget it when you hear the man sound like he just lost his brother.

RIP fat ass nigga

Why the fuck didn't I hear about this??
You'll be missed, Benson.

livin' the life of diamond and guns

Every time I remember that he's gone I feel my young adult memories fade a little

:( I almost forgot about Chris...
Man, talk about another man whose music truly touched my soul, especially with Audioslave.
Soundgarden was neat and all, but AS had so many more mature and existential songs.
Heaven's Dead without you, Chris.

Suck-start a leaf blower

2 faggots who cry nonstop in one pic. Glad those sissy's died.

oof

The white race.

You are 47 years late man

57*

I predict you will die this year
and no will care...rip faggot

Solid.

I will never die fag I'm vegan.

“Heeeeh, whatever man! I couldn’t give two fucks.”

Right. There’s those tards.
I think many have this “apathy and indifference”, because people are just numb now-a-days. You could go back 16 years to 9-11. The greater access to media, high-speed internet. More cameras, technology, and greater frequency of bad shit happening. I suppose that it is a defense mechanism. I didn’t cry when Cornell and Bennington checked out, but it depressed me, and made me think about this zeitgeist.

Did not know this one fuck I liked him. Played the dirty little weasel so well.