Is he gonna win the treble next season?

is he gonna win the treble next season?

>implying he isn't going to have to sell all his players to EPLel and buyern because of the shitty 50+1 rule means that Dortmund can never have enough money to keep their players

you just KNOW he's already trying to find a way to lose the final against fucking frankfurt

>losing four cup finals in a row
poor reus

The amazing treble of Europa, dfb pokal, and dfb super cup

t. Ranjeed Pajesh, ManU supporter since day one

My team is münster though

based. then i take that back.

no hes shit

*buys Dembele, Pulisic and Weigl*

he's shit and got lucky

still I hope he wins at least the cup because Royce deserves it

wurst already said that the ERSTER EFF-ZEH BAYERN MÜNCHEN is not interested in those players.

He already got trebled this season

lel

Lucky quads.

Can he fix BVBs defense?

wtf this is genius

i hope you burn in hell

Preußen schweine

He'll be at Arsenal next year

i like u

nah, they get Nagelsmann

that'll be 200 million plus tip sir

>WIR SIND BESCHISSEN WORDEN
>IM WAHRSTEN SINNE DES WORTES

i really like him, can't act "cool" like klopp but he is very intelligent.
i just hope he stays at dortmund.

after all their ref luck in important games.

wtf is Pep doing on the bench?

>Arsenil
>clever enough to go for Nagelsmann

>hummels leaving dortmund because muh i want to win something
>bayern is loosing everything
>dortmund will win at least one big title
>next year dortmund will win the double or more because they have a good young team
>bayern will loose everything because they are to old and have a bad trainer who was fired from real

>dfb pokal
>big title
lmao

bigger than the meisterschaft.

mad

He should first go on and beat Frankfurt with that shit defense. They were extremely lucky yesterday, two of their goals were basically own goals by Bayern and Bayern had like 6 100% chances they didnt make. On a normal day BVB would have lost that game 4:1 or 5:1 like they did a couple of weeks ago.

see

absolute abortion of an opinion there. keep that shit on facebook.

>He should first go on and beat Frankfurt with that shit defense.
He did like 11 days ago.

So? Bayern also beat Dortmund 4:1 like 20 days ago, that doesn't mean much. Dortmunds defense is a sjoke. Also, that game against Frankfurt was pretty close, too, and Dortmund mainly won because Frankfurt didnt make their chances.

You should find an airtight room and stay there for a while. You are grasping at straws very hard and you have no idea what youre talking about.

>and Dortmund mainly won because Frankfurt didnt make their chances.
>shots 15:9
>on target 7:2
But sure, the reason they won was Frankfurt's bad conversion

>implying Watzke and Zorc won't fuck this up an let them all go 40mil€

(You)

>should've, would've, could've
This is not a football works Kevin

calm down Quiz

>shareholders thinking they'll beat frankfurt
lmao

*not how

My co worker supports Frankfurt (he was born there, he's an actual /lifelong/). What are the chances of his team winning?

Not a shareholder, just the usual bayern hater.

About tree fiddy

Our defense is worse than christian wörns and amedick
Obviously having Bartra out makes no difference because its the same shit every game. We think we can make that cheeky pass in our back field, have it intercepted and they score. >le same shit

If everyone stays fit (especially Fabian if they're planning to score some goals) and Vallejo returns early enough from injury they might have a decent chance. Shame that Hasebe isn't going to play any more games this season.

>yfw Reus has never won a title in his career

>"I give you 40mil and Rudy"
>"deal"

well shitposted my anally annihilated friend

Just think about all the Schürrles tuchel could buy with that kind of money.

Vergiss mal nicht den mythenumranken Superpokal! Den hat der gute Marco im Schrank stehen.

>that one samefagging Bauer
pathetic desu

Yes he's going to win the Treble of elimination from UCL, relegation and the sack.

i find it interesting how he has two personalities. compare his acting in press conferences with his acting on the pitch. it's like two different men.

Rude

Yeah and beat Buyern twice in the same season again.

>10 Dembele's and 10 Guerreiro's
not bad

He isn't even going to win the final. He's a depressed failure that is about to eat a gun any day.

>he said angrily with tears in his eyes while he prays that Wurst makes the pain go away by buying Dembele and Weigl.