Sup guys. Want some input. Shit's been eating at me today. For reference I'm a dude...

Sup guys. Want some input. Shit's been eating at me today. For reference I'm a dude. I was at a party and got really sick and fell and hit my head off the toilet. I started having multiple seizures and when I'd have moments of clarity there was a dude jerking off over me. I ended up getting to the hospital and everything is good now, but I found cum in my hair when I got home. What do I even do? This is the only place I can talk about it. Was recent.

fag

it's bed time.

kek

fag

Shit is fucked up. No idea on what you can legally do or even if a crime has been committed. Do you even know who it was?

Yeah. I know who it was. I really don't want to talk to the police about this. This would be a mess.

did you wash your hair already?

yeah, I took a shower when I woke up at home. I wasn't in the right state of mind.

-cum

Male rape doesn't exist.

Could you take him? I'd recommend confronting him about it and kicking his ass. Its the only way you're gonna reassert dominance in your own head about the situation.

The o only problem is the cum entered in bloodstream, I think...

Honestly it's probably what I'm going to end up doing. I've been training for a couple years and he is completely untrained and out of shape. I was just kinda hoping someone else would mention it.

this stab him or some shit, make the fag regret his fucking decision of jacking off in your hair, also do it in the sneakiest way possible so you dont go too jail.

If you're struggling with it research some phone numbers or websites that can offer help or at least a someone to hear what happened to you. They may be able to offer additional support or direct you to those that can.

So he can be raped again in prison? Well unless he plans to become a trap, sure.

Find him alone and fuck his shit up, he has no recourse here and won't go to the police.

Well there you go user. As others have said, be smart about it so you don't end up going to prison, and don't inflict any lethal wounds/use weaponry. Guys a prick but its not worth going to jail over. You just need to get the point across that you're not to be fucked with.

Honestly, thank you guys. You're good people.

Axioms of masculinity right here.

lmao awesome. you've got one helluva story to tell now!