13 Ways to Fucking Kill a Pit Bull

13 Ways to Fucking Kill a Pit Bull

1. Skin the pit bull alive. Force the owner to watch.
2. Tie the pit bull to a tree and beat it to fucking death with a baseball bat. Stop when 90% dead and let it die the rest of the way slowly. Force the owner to watch.
3. Muzzle the pit bull, tie it to a tree, and break all four of its legs with a billyclub. Let it die slowly. Force the owner to watch.
4. Douse the fucking pit bull with gasoline and burn it to death. Force the owner to watch.
5. Feed the pit bull strychnine and watch it die slowly and horribly from poisoning. Force the owner to watch.
6. Shoot the pit bull in the fucking guts with a low-caliber rifle. Let it die slowly. Force the owner to watch.
7. Get the pit bull to clamp down on something with its famous death grip, duct tape its muzzle shut, and rip all its teeth out with pliers. Let it bleed to death slowly. Force the owner to watch.
8. Tie the fucking pit bull to the back of a pickup truck and drag it to death along a paved road. Force the owner to watch.
9. Feed the pit bull to a pack of hungry wolves. Let the fucking pit bull feel the terror and agony of being mauled to death, a fate that pit bulls inflict upon children, old people, grown men, and family pets every single day. Force the owner to watch.
10. Throw the fucking pit bull from the roof of a two-story house, thus causing grievous injuries. Let it die slowly. Force the owner to watch.
11. Find a large oven and preheat to 400F. Stuff the pit bull in the oven and fucking roast it to death. Force the owner to watch. Then make them eat a roasted slice of their precious pit bull.
12. Muzzle the pit bull, tie it to a tree, and fucking kick it to death. Pit bulls are sturdy dogs so this should take a long time :) Force the owner to watch.
13. Feed the fucking pit bull into a wood chipper. Force the owner to stand in front of the outlet and get sprayed with chunks of their beloved pibble. FUCK PIT BULLS.

Somebody get this nigga some xanax

You're probably afraid of chihuahuas and pinchers.
Or did a pitbull assraped you when you were 9?

freal

>my faggot kid got fucked up by a dangerous animal because I wasn't being an attentive or considerate parent
>kill dogs hurr durr
QQ you colossal faggot. Pitbulls are better than you.

I agree user, some of them are sweet, but they can be a problem. Although the punishment is better suited for the owners for raising the dog.

niggers and white trash love pitbulls. theyre ugly and violent dogs, just like the people who own them

>beta numale that loves cats and wears horn rimmed glasses detected

i like most cats and most dogs. i know which ones should stop being bred

You mean the ones that aren't naturally aggressive, and human beings are responsible for making them aggressive, just like any dog breed would be if they were raised poorly and abused? Yeah, you're a real animal lover.

its genetics, not environment

hurr durr it's not faggot look it up

When no one can read an article on pittbull behavior

I'd rather kill your fucking mother, mouthbreather.

Im sure if you do a lil looking into it there are at least 6 dogs more aggressive

not really. i think you need to look into it mate

lmao faggot op believes death grip bite meme

Cats are better than dogs.

"Death grip" meant as a turn of phrase, since it's damn hard to get the shitbull off of the toddler or 89-year old grandma's face. NOT the "locking jaw" thing which is in fact bullshit.

Kill yourself.

>edgy

Which one of the 13 ways triggered you the most, snowflake?

at what? being aloof and shitting in your house?

which one of your loved ones got their ass literally ate by a pit bull

Again with the bait

The thing about all dogs is that they’re individuals too. Some are aggressive some aren’t. My chihuahua would probably kill a kid if it could. But my chihuahua when I was a kid was a real sweetie.