Britain has invaded more than 90% of the world

>Britain has invaded more than 90% of the world.

OMG

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Swedish_War_(1810–12)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fact: swedes are the most powerful race in the WORLD

Indeed, the Brits are despicable imperialists, even today.

At least Spain and Portugal had the decency to decolonize.

It's just a meme map that equates states of war with "invasion"

We colonized Britain so we're superior to them

>decolonize
*get decolonized

No regrets

power bottoms, maybe

fortunately Arabs know how to put them in their place.

Careful on that edge bud

Sauce

oh and Mr Mugabe too

Don't recall that britain invaded any country from balkans. Proxy wars yes but invasion never

There were British who served in the Austro-Hungarian front around Serbia during WWI, but I honestly couldn't tell you anything about it or how many there were.

It lists any type of war as an invasion. Britain never invaded Japan either, and Taiwan/Korea are only listed because they belonged to the Japanese Empire at the time of the war. It is a dumb meme chart.

heh

It's funny to think Jews in Israel were only resettled there because England and the allies orchestrated it

The original plan was to dump them in the middle of Africa, not even joking

Britain invaded Korea in the late 19th century. google '거문도 사건'

Did no know of this. Thanks, friend.

I'm pretty sure Brits never invaded us.

>hasn't been successfully invaded since the Normans

the eternal anglo indeed

they also considered dumping them in the territory over here

Maybe some brit soldier put his foot on czech land in WW2 and they count it as full invasion.

I don't remember invading Japan or Korea.

Picture is very wrong
For example UK never invaded the USA, brits colonized part of the territory of the current United States but it wasn't a country

>For example UK never invaded the USA,
Well, actually...

he's an angry palestinian from another thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812

Oh so troops inside the enemy country is already considered invasion? Ok in this case is different
I would call invasion if country A takes control of country B like Germany and Russia on Poland during WWII, but yeah sounds logic even your definition

It's just a stupid map, you could make one about pretty much any modern country and it'd turn out more or less the same.

What you are describing is a successful invasion.

You literally could not.

but we've been at war (LOL)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Swedish_War_(1810–12)

according to the modern map it seems they lost everywhere lol

They are clearly afraid of Guatemalans. They were afraid of the legend of the super guatemalan. He would make a tamal so good not even the most seadsoned asshole would resist it.

And it looks like other than a few city-states of rich European Jews, every cunt they never invaded is a shithole not worth their time. Britain is based.

Pride of the Lion

RIP to all the lives lost in the British invasion of Ecuador

apparently being landlocked is the best br*tish repellent

they are like ship rats. They infest and disease any port they can find.

Nigga the only reason we didn't colonise your faggoted yellow ass was because there was fuck all of value in Japan.

Oh boy how we could with more Rice shit rice Wine and Rice dishes and Rice fields.

The only reason you're a developed nation at all is because America kept on pushing guns too you, then bombed you into the future.

>because America kept on pushing guns too you
Tbqh that was also us famalam

This is kind of inaccurate.

I know of zero cases where britain invaded Costa Rica, Mexico or Honduras.

In addition, the British didn't really invade Japan. There was an occupation force working with the American forces in the island, but not really an invasion.

>There were British who served in the Austro-Hungarian front around Serbia during WWI,
They served as volunteers for their respective armies, or were actual British soldiers?
Because if it's the former, then that's bullshit and doesn't count.

>pride of the lion
>be in small island with lions for thousands of miles
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES!
Is your Fauna that pathetic, that you have to steal others'?

lmao the only reason britain didn't colonize japan is they COULDN'T as, unlike most of the places they """"conquered"""", japan is the real warrior nation and is too strong to be conquered by shitty warriors like br*ts to begin with.

I honestly can't imagine the kind of autism it takes to make a wikipedia battles collage

Err... Ever heard of tactical losing? Didn't think so Japnigger

Why were the bris so god damn incompetent at fighting the japs?
I mean, hundreds of years of naval superiority went through the window.

They weren't fighting a three front war and once they lost the element of surprise they didn't perform well against anyone

>tactical losing
pfff the sole reason your shitty island still exists is because ruskies and amerifats saved your ass, that' it

>They weren't fighting a three front war

are you retard?
japan was singlehandedly fighting on multi fronts which spanned by far the largest battleground in history.
hell, even eastern china alone is as large as western europe.

>Brazil
huh?

France and Netherlands did, but Great Britain? Not even a pirate haven, m8!

You aren't fooling anyone you dumb tripfag