Am I ugly Sup Forums? I feel like my face looks like someone hit the random button on oblivion and kept it

Am I ugly Sup Forums? I feel like my face looks like someone hit the random button on oblivion and kept it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cxBMk1Rvw0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Bump

Bumperino

You aren't ugly. Perhaps a better haircut.

Average at least dude, if your build is solid you have a look a lot of girls would probably be into, fake confidence man, itl come

Jesus, that't the first thing I thought of too

disregard this OP, dont act like a creep and people wont think of you as a creep

What do you mean by solid? I'm 6 5 and 225, is that soild?

This

In boot camp I got that a lot.

Depends on how you carry it man, just dont let yourself get sloppy, lift/crunches if necessary, but like I said main thing is stop tripping yourself up about how you look. PROJECT that you are at least comfortable in your skin, but try to act like you dont care what women think of your looks, OWN your shit, thats all

This was reply to 755183845

Thanks.

youtu.be/cxBMk1Rvw0U

thank you for clarifying because we keep meticulous records.

OP read The Red Pill if you dont already, a lot of good shit in there, but take it with a grain of salt cause there's also some creepy fucks on there

Nothing wrong with your face, OP. You could stand to drop some face weight though. Cut refined sugar out of your diet. That's what I'll be doing this coming year. Face weight and bloat can make noticeable difference. Your face structure though - thumbs up.

We sure do.
Link?

No you're just fat.

reddit/r/theredpill

Maybe.

Thanks my man/woman.

I'll try.

maybe lose weight and grow hair??

Losing weight, lost all my hair at boot camp.

Not like it matters anyway. You should work out for your own sake, but tbh the dudes that I've met in my life that's were the best with girls were almost always some of the ugliest cunts I've ever met.