Did he deserve to be axed over Jemele Hill?

Did he deserve to be axed over Jemele Hill?

They dropped him like a dime

dilfer unironically sucks, but he's not even lower echelon at espn

what i want to know is who the FUCK actually watches these opinion shows? genuine question, i'm not trying to be a dick

i have literally never known anyone to watch or talk about watching one of these moronic opinion joints

Sup Forums is an opinion show, dumbass.

Cold Pizza was a mistake.

Yes, the disdain his colleagues felt for him was palpable and his antics were tired, but, make no mistake, he was fired for his comments on Princess Kaepernick.

I feel bad for Russillo.

>mellow guy, doesn't yell hot takes into a mic for attention
>have a good thing going with SVP
>SVP gets promoted to his own solo Sportscenter
>gets left behind on afternoon radio
>gets paired with shithead and failed former QB Danny Kanell
>popularity of show tanks because Kanell is a massive downgrade to SVP
>is a good sidekick on a show, but isn't the type to take charge if his cohost was being a shit
>ESPN fires Kanell
>instead of retooling the show, reports say he's going to have a significantly reduced role at ESPN
>he's probably going to get locked in a closet until his contract runs out
>meanwhile, Jemele Hill is allowed to crash the 6 pm SC with no survivor

Being Russillo is suffering

I think that means he keeps his radio show. (I'm guessing they ad Adman verk to replace danny)

But russilo gets dropped from all the nba stuff.

They pretty much fired every white male im sure the Disney executives were jerking off when making the cut list

>Ed Werder gone too
How will I get my pointless Dallas Cowboys news now??

I just listened to Colin Cowherd discuss the ESPN layoffs, I thought he brought up a good point:

>ESPN isn't letting go of the "worst" employees
>they're letting go of the ones that are too expensive to keep

AKA, they're actually firing some of the better talents that just were too expensive to not get rid of.

That being said Trent probably was an easy target. He was probably real expensive and also he's bad at his job.

white people on here and on Twitter are fucking hurt over these firings LMAO

>Lay off top tier talent like Ed Werder, Brett McMurphy, and Dana O'Neil

>keep garbage like Screamin' A. Smith, Jamele Hill, and Darren Rovell

why the fuck is Berman still at ESPN?

>Berman still at ESPN
His role has been dialed back quite a bit by his own accord supposedly. I don't care for Berman but he is ESPN in a lot of ways. He'd be fired when the network goes under and not before.

ESPN didn't fire the worst people, they fired the most expensive people that they felt they could let go. That's how money saving works in the business world.

I would guess half of their ratings are bars/restaurants that just leave the TVs on ESPN all day. The other half is men that are obsessed with fantasy sports and just leave their TVs on ESPN all day.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates Jamelle Hill.

>they are actually firing all the white men
i'm sure this will work out

Test

Russillo always worked better when Adnan was subbing in.

Danny is a nice guy and all, but he never had anything interesting to say..

>jemele hill and bomani jones survive
>they seriously won't think they won't have to make more cuts in 3 years from this

dilfer wasnt great, but there are far worse E!SPN personalities

white ppl so mad lmao! we takin ova!! espn ours and we takin the entire country next! we the kings again!

Why have whites on ESPN if whites don't even play sports? It only makes sense to have blacks be the ones who run the sporting networks because they are the ones who actually play the sports. Whites are the least represented race in all american sports, even latinos have a bigger share.

>His role has been dialed back
would you say it's been dialed BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK

Bomani is the only good black person besides Moss

He retired this year, you're not going to see him anymore. Also, he's been with the company since its inception, they'll keep him forever.

>this fucking communist sjw cuck is still employed

wew

Bomani Jones is Jamele Hill Mixed with Stephen A Smith.

no

Deserved? Hell no, he's the only real nigga on the ESPN staff
However his salary was an unjustifiable as an expense.

It's like you're trying to say purposely wrong things

A loud black guy who drones on about sjw bullshit.

>muh Chief Wahoo

Russillo is a douchey frat-boy that thinks he's cool and puts on a fake voice to try and boost his cred. He should've gotten canned too.
Bomani is racist as fuck

Niggers were a mistake

Poor Jaymee Sire
>bought a house this year
>fired

>Bomani is the only good black person

They would look shitty for letting him go since he's been there since the beginning.

then there's this faggot who doesn't like chris berman

it isn't 1995 anymore

Can't wait to see Jayson Stark on MLB Network. Or he and Tim Kurkjian should start a show on there instead of that weird loudmouth they have on in the daytime.

Hi, I'm Jamele Hill. Something bad happened to a black athlete today. Of course, it was because of institutionalized racism. Blah blah blah African-Americans blah blah blah white people are to blame blah blah blah blah why can't white people dance blah blah blah black people blah blah blah it's because he's black blah blah blah white people blah blah blah blah it's because he's black.

LITERALLY EVERY THREAD
NON NEILSEN BOXES DO NOT GENERATE RATINGS
BARS DO NOT HAVE NEILSEN BOXES

I don't really think any of you watch the new 6 pm sports center. It's bland and shitty like most of their programming, but it's really not racebaiting.
Sauce: It plays at my work every day (retail wagecuck)

the 90s will never die son

Honest question: About what percentage of the of the 6 or any version of Sportscenter is actual highlights? I haven't watched in years because the percentage became way too low for me.

I'm white and don't care. ESPN's demise will be accelerated when it's just a bunch of non-whites running things. They are just getting to the end point quicker.

Everyone hates her and Bomani

Berman is awful

Highlight shows have no place on tv anymore. The internet and social media made that pointless.

That was the first reason I stopped watching it so long ago. I really like watching MLB network some nights, because they show a bunch of highlights

underrated

F

Dilfer was an obnoxious asshole, but at least he was honest. His only mistake was not agreeing with Randy Moss about how heroic and inspirational Colin Kaepernick was.

I mean for instance, I found out and watched the coghlan front flip over Molina before I could even get to a channel that would show that highlight. At bat app and twitter makes it possible within a minute.

hopefully they keep his dilfer's dimes segment with someone else

Calm down Jamele

>sit down for some PTI with dinner
>"Pardon the interruption, but I'm Pablo Torre."

I would probably flip shit.
>pardon the interruption but I'm Bomani Jones
>and I'm Jamele Hill

they just keep him for the spics

>person

>Russillo is a douchey frat-boy that thinks he's cool and puts on a fake voice to try and boost his cred. He should've gotten canned too.

Sounds personal...

At least Freddie Coleman still has his radio show. Truly one of the most based ESPN personalities.

I did work on Dilfers house about 6 years ago; He was a totally arrogant prick. Im sure his attitude didnt endear him to the network bosses.

I'm gonna miss him.

It's amazing how Sup Forums shits on idiots like SAS then they go and admit they like these literal fucking retards.

Chris Berman is a shell of what he once was. He is now a steaming pile of garbage

>here about the layoffs
>first thought is good now jamele hill and (black center) will be gone
>mfw she didn't get fired

Gotta keep black women strong