Conspiracy theory thread

Conspiracy theory thread.
Convince me of any conspiracy theories that you believe in.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Google "Operation northwoods"

*sigh* sum it up for us

So op you are a faggot earther?

If yes please do humor me with whatever your argument is

NO matter how far up you go, the horizon is always level.

Also, flat earth is supported by the bible, I can pull up some quote s for you if you need your tiny little brain to get shattered

All conspiracies are actually lies that are ment to make the idiots of the human race more held down and easy to spot/identify. And that the government is actually fine.

I knew a crazy Japanese vegan feminist chick who honestly believed that men shouldn't cook because the Teflon coating on frying pans made men sterile if they did.

>buy gopro
>buy tracking device
>buy high altitude balloon
>send gopro into atmosphere
>track gopro landing spot when balloon pops
>look at globular earth
>realize NASA hacked your gopro
>the earth is flat you morons

>vegan feminist
>believed men shouldn't cook

Oxymoron?

honestly I swear if they see it for themselves, using tech they made, they will just think the government hacked their eyeballs or implanted their brain with thoughts. You literally cannot convince people who deny basic knowledge with insanely strong evidence, they will always have an excuse.

Goes for pretty much any unscientific/illogical argument.

ITS deeper than you think user

NASA can even HACK PLANES and they DO to keep the plebians from seeing the truth. The windows of the plane? they're actually video screens to keep people from seeing the dome above earth

If you ever get cancer go the holistic route to treat yourself. Think about it: tons of fucking money in the cancer business and somehow pumping your body with more chemo causing radiation is a good idea? Look at all the articles online of people who were “terminal” stage 4 death cucks but got out of the hospital and survived doing natural treatments. Can’t believe this shit isn’t btfo by now

it's the claim that the CIA/FBI/whatever committed acts of terrorism against US citizens then tried to pin the blame on Cuba

If the earth is flat how can I buy a plane ticket going from california to japan?

>dome above the earth
You're a fucking idiot.

All of China's so called empty mega cities were built in prep for rising sea levels.

>totally not bait

It's called the Firament and yes, you CAN see it on independant gopro footages

Id like the explanation, curious.

Im guessing NASA also hacked the first jet airliners from the early 50s as well then, using, you know, all that super highly advanced technology that we had in the 50s

Google search lsd and BZ on erowid then look up JB-II8.

japan is only about 200 miles off the coast of california

clearly they use space-time manipulation to make the super long flight along the ice wall seem shorter than it is

or they dont, which ever makes more sense

They didnt have to do it back then because there weren't too many planes in the skies yet and people weren't questioning the hive mind yet

this is true. if you watch the movie "Mad Max: Beyond The Thunder Dome" closely, you'll see hints that George Miller hid in the movie

if there was a fucking clear as day dome outside you can bet your ass they would question it

convinced flat earth is just a really spicy christian meme and frankly hats off to it's unparalleled success

so what does NASA gain by convincing everybody the world is round?

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is a spy for Cthulhu

don't do that, just tell us what it is

Question for legit flat earthers: What benefit does the government have putting shitloads of money into hacking windows and forging evidence and killing off anyone who goes to Antarctica? What the fuck would anyone gain from that

Not only have men not landed on the moon; the moon doesn't exist. We're in a synthetic reality which is proved every time you see clocks showing numbers in sequence like 12:34, 4:56, etc.

>first jet airliner in service: 1952
>NASA founded: 1958

guess they can time travel too

I know actual flat earthers. They are the most autistic and cringey people I've seen in my life, and are pretty much rejected by a majority of society

It's 100% confirmed that the Iran-Contra conflict actually happened where the US government was trading guns for drugs to the contras to fund a secret war against Iran during the first Bush Administration there were testimonies in the Congress about it and they were publicized they also unveiled a heart attack gun that shot a fish toxin you could find on the internet or they're actually talking about it in front of Congress here's the wiki en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair and then if you look a couple years back there was Operation Roadrunner where they were selling guns to Mexican cartels in a similar fashion

yeah I guess,
that, or the lizardmen just had NASA existing before that

No japan is 5,335 miles away from california

I agree. Many I know mostly make themselves believe it so they can feel superior to others for knowing something others dont believe in. Kind of like religion

what does he mean by this?

Pfff, you believe in reality? Open your eyes man, we're all just little babies in an endlessly infinite fake world.

The earth is hollow not flat

Hacking windows guy is an obv troll

The archetypal entities who rule the world now are the same ones which have always ruled the world. The physical Universe is only a thin membrane over reality, and it is given over to the authority of the powers and principalities to rule. All people know this on an unconscious level, but few have the courage to recognize it. Those who do recognize it wake to the bars of the cage and discover it locks from the *inside*. You are your own jailor.

I believe that products such as amazon echo and google home are designed to spy on us and send data back to their hosts in order to better target ads at us.

For clarification the space between japan and california is 5335 miles in length (or 8585.85 kilometers)

the earth is actually a gong, and when hit it matches the resonant frequency of space-time and collapses the universe. This is to enact a rapture where the lizardmen save only the most woke of humans, and allow them to ascend to godhood to live among them.

at one point I took the Phantom Time Hypothesis seriously, but it's pretty easy to discredit

phantom time is the idea that the years from 692 to 1000 AD never happened and Holy Roman Emperor Otto III wanted his reign to start in the year 1000, so he declared it to be the year 1000

In fact the Iran-Contra conflict actually started the demand for cocaine in South Florida and started all of the Cocaine Cowboys they were all involved

maybe... according to the illuminati

Sorry meant to reply to who you replied to

THE FBI IS VIOLATING 4TH AMENDMENT RIGHTS BY CALLING PEOPLE "PERSON OF INTEREST" INSTEAD OF SUSPECT

>first Bush Administration

you mean second Reagan administration

They are and my brother-in-law invented that technology

Care to elaborate?

You right my bad

While I don't think they spy on us, they surely do use our data for targeted ads, its no secret.

Everything has at least one resonance frequency, and some of them have several. The Earth has several resonance frequences, but the strongest one is at 7.83 Hz. There is also a resonance frequency at 136.1 Hz, which matches the word "om" in Hindu meditation.

don't you know that jews invented numbers?

And the same can be said for a round earth. One can always find a way to twist words to fit there thinking.
Personally I claim to not know either way because I have not seen it with my own eyes yet.
Pro tip, never believe just because some one tells you something.

Gb2--->/x/

You've been hypnotized to believe that what you perceive is real; your subconscious is trying to tell you that it's fake by making clocks show numbers in sequence.

Maybe a moron on oxy

but what if I sing "om" at 110 Hz, roughly A2?

The earth is hollow
The queen of England is German
The bible was created to suppress humans
The CIA funds terrorists like the cartels and isis

Webb Hubbell is Chelsea's father.

Elaborate further, I'm still not getting it

I think Putin got Trump elected to weaken US.

I know it sounds crazy, especially because multiple people working for him have admitted to this, and he and others have constantly lied about it. But the real proof is in his skin.

You see. Russia wants to cause global warming because they are cold, and sell oil. Trump has had his skin coated in a protective layer (you can see it when he's on TV) that will protect him from the UV rays of global warming.

Think about ti!

Pro tip: never say Pro tip

> Implying Jews actually exist

But global warming is a hoax

>this

>The queen of England is German

you mean the House of Saxe-Coburg & Gotha is german?

get the fuck out of town

Then you don't achieve resonance, that's all. The whole point of "om" is to experience resonance with the Earth. Interestingly, you can also achieve resonance with your body or even specifically your brain by altering the pitch to difference frequencies.

Your a fucking retard

Kek

Then gravity wouldn't exist you shit tier level troll

>Thinking earth is flat
>ever

my friend yesterday said that Sup Forums has some of the smartest people all around the world on it

and my god was he wrong

Flat earth dosent fit Christian beleif. Just a few who make the flat earth claim also claim to be Christian.

Your gut instinct is the hint of the power within. "God" or whatever you call the power in this life we lead, is within all of us. It can be grown, managed, utilized, and you can "grow" from it's realization. Or doubt, hate, fear, jealousy, ignorance, etc., Can be continued and your growth stunted. Magic isn't magic nor are the strange things you see that can't be explained. Some are manifestations from others via harnessing their inner God.

Or I'm totally full of shit. It's your life. Live it how you like.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

No he's right but everyone on here is a troll so get used to it or go somewhere else

Oh, there are plenty of intelligent people here. The thing is, they're drowned out by the much louder Dunning-Kruger morons. In this thread you'll find several interesting comments which have been completely ignored because people (apparently including yourself) aren't smart enough to understand them.

>Your

Good job maggot.

Pro tip, saying pro tip can be a good pro tip to pro tip user.

Eddie Bravo is telling the truth.

>Dunning-Kruger

shill confirmed

I'll slip you my pro tip

Read the podesta emails, if thats not the most solid conspiracy idk what to tell you

The gods aren't "out there" somewhere. They're in here. The gods are where they have always been, built into the structure of the human brain, archetypal patterns from which we construct both the narratives which define reality and the personality traits which define our own identities.

Are you a fag? Pro tip, fags are gay.

Mercedes (the car company) made flying saucers for Hitler during WWII

>you CAN see it on independant gopro footages

got a link?

Subnormal mouth-breathers like you are the reason our culture is currently designed by and for the Dunning-Kruger brigade. Your education has been deliberately sabotaged to prevent you from being able to recognize or appreciate your own ignorance. You have been successfully conditioned to believe simply possessing an opinion makes your expertise equivalent to everyone else's.

Thats clearly photoshopped you stupid piece of shit. Do us a favor and dont breed

Your gods are dead user. Only one GOD remains. Also not sure if he likes you very much.

Cthulhu doesnt like anyone

Can any of you flat earthers answer me a few questions? Not beiing condecending, just really curious as to how people come to such a conclusion.

I was in the Navy in my early 20s, i got to experience the phyiscal reality of sailing, and being part of a team navigating around the earth. How do you explain this?

Similarly, a friend of mine on the same ship was in charge of following global weather patterns that would move around a 3D globe. Whats the explaination for that?

Also why doesn't the water spill off the edge on the flat earth? Considering how much shit we dump in the ocean shouldn't it be overflowing, like when you put too much ice into a glass of water.

Lastly, what possible benefit is there in such a conspiracy. It seems like a pretty expensive convoluted lie to keep up for absoluely zero gain.

i know most of you are trolls but there are some genuine believers out there