youtube.com/watch?v=2EMDGS1NqL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this you OP?

literally

Cringe.

Only difference is he's a bounty hunter

this guys totally me.

something's fishy

same fighting skills and same sense of humor, but obviously I don't have super powers

>filename

ugly cunt who has to wear a mask when he goes out in public.

Hey Shaq

litcherally me

>inb4 tits or gtfo

UHNONIMUS

this is literally me. i have a very high IQ and a very nihilistic view of life. people are often intimidated by my intelligence, and i often look down on them for being so caught up in their stupid social medias and parties. i just wish women could appreciate me instead of always falling for the fratboy chad mongoloids that seem to get all the attention.

For me it's Kefka – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I've been compared to him...I'm active duty.

I can see that

Literally me.

"Rick and Morty"? Only a plebeian worm would engage in viewing broadcasts of such a sad and idiotic show. Unlike you low IQ apes, I please my optical sensors with only the finest of entertainment. I'll bet that you're inquiring as to what source of entertainment I am referring to. Although I don't expect you to comprehend it, the television show in question is "Young Sheldon". You see, the humor is vastly superior to that of "Rick and Morty". First of all "Rick and Morty" relies heavily on improvisional comedy, while the intellectual humor of "Young Sheldon" is scripted and well thought out before being presented to an audience. Second of all "Rick and Morty" is extremely unfaithful to its source material (Back to the Future, for you simpletons) while "Young Sheldon" is just as good if not better than watching "The Big Bang Theory". I could go on and on about how "Rick and Morty" is vastly inferior to "Young Sheldon" but I highly doubt that you have the mental capability to process such logic. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pour a glass of brandy whilst I redigest the latest episode of "Young Sheldon" so I can make an entry about it to the "Young Sheldon" wikia. Hopefully, I can forget about ever having the displeasure of interacting with you. Sigh... How tedious.

>I watch Rick and Morty, Why do girls hate nice guys, even though i'm only nice to get into their pants.

Only Anons telling the truth

My best friend is a volleyball

Hesher.
My sister, and my uncle, have both mistaken screenshots of this character as being me on social media.

I also own my tattoo gun, and did shit tattoos all over myself. Have the same body build. Hair color. Length.
I'm so Gordon Lovitt-Hewitt, it's disgusting.

What exactly is you iq?

>Anons that are literally autistic
ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=2EMDGS1NqL0

You're not a genius diagnostician though, you're just an antisocial dickhead.

>inafter no one bothers because they know you're full of shit

lurk more

>tfw main personality trait is jealousy

checked

tits or gtfo

Nobody likes me, and I have a fake waifu.

this but unironically

I'm eeyore on the inside, but winnie on the outside.

Luke drank dat titty milk xD

this is who i am

I rather be .....

So... by literally you mean not really?

^who i am;

... however,
I'd rather have been
an O-Lineman or D-Lineman serving fucking hell in the trenches everyday.

I played line til my Sophmore year of highschool. I don't have the body for it. I'm a defensive back or wide receiver.

But 4th - 9th grade I was the same size as everyone else on the line so i fucking punished everyone everyplay, & it was the greatest thing on earth.
I miss it more than anything. It was so ez to be good, & 100% raw pure violence that didn't hurt too bad cuz you're all padded up.
I'd kill to have my brother's body, who's playing pro & was big10.

Those of you big fuckin mooses, out there rockin the trench, just remember don't take what you have for granted.
If i had your size i never would've, cuz 4th throu 9th grade, I NEVER WANTED IT TO STOP.
PURE ULTRA VIOLENCE IN THE PIT

>literally you

Me

>Characters that are literally you.
>are literally you.
>literally you.
>literally
I dont get it user.

Literally look the same.

>literally
The word you are looking for is figuratively, you illiterate

kys

>blessed with many things in life that should make me happy
>still feel empty inside
>feel guilty about feeling empty despite the good things goin on

are you the santa hat

Found the newfag

Nasa is Hebrew for "to decieve"
Everything we know is a massive lie.
EVERYTHING. Just like 9-11.
& no, it's not all just some "bible thumping Jesus conspiracy", you limp brained nigger.

I'm going to blow your head off & take your tags away, so you can't 'organically locally', feed your alt-left sjw homosexual boyfriend, at your $20,000 a month townhouse, you fairy faggot.

Keep your (((gun banning))), Jewish-Bolshevik Cultural-Marxist cuckolding ass, out of our public lands & ranges.
You're lucky to be alive because NOONE at those spots wants you to be in existence. You're a cancer to society.

Rubba a dub dub wub wub your a pickle rick in your butthole you dunce nigger.

The CIA Gateway it means that much like string theorists, the CIA acknowledges that our physical reality is nothing more than a manifestation brought forth to something navigable, in the physical sense, by vibrational frequencies that seem to conduct the flow of energy.
This isn't that difficult to comprehend if you have done your homework.
Your physical reality, like it or not, may be nothing more than a representative illusion layered over a more base existence that is nearly incomprehensible to most. Hate if you want but you yourself aren't really making sense. You're just spewing pejoratives in a nonsensical manner in an attempt to stop analytical thought processes while providing no evidence as to how these claims are unfounded, outside of ego based personal attacks that is. Stop appealing to emotion. Relax and let go a little. No need to be so uptight. No need to try and dictate. Be constructive in your reasoning and form a comprehensible argument instead of trying to shut down discussion of subject matter that somehow offends you through mere existence alone. I know knew concept can be scary but at very least it's a neat thought experiment, which is completely healthy. Run the gamut and think a little instead if being reactionary with your responses. By the way. "Schizophrenic retardedness" Is that even English ??

here you go niggers

Found the illiterate dipshit

((( ))) kek
Nice

>i often look down on them for being so caught up in their stupid social medias and parties

>Picks the alcoholic character that throws parties

> is retarded

you're not cute, a girl, or in possession of superpowers...

'Rick and Morty fans are cringy'-memes are cringy now. Which I guess is wht you're going for, but you think you're pretending to be cringy, but you actually are being cringy.

I know that feel nigga but you can't think like that its like a loop. Life is ok but society is shit these days.

lame as shit

uh yeah I am

fuck off Roberts fag

having tits is all the super power I need for a bunch of faggots like you.

Read my mind

Literally none.