Now's my time!
Any discord servers?

hebeloli>the rest

Hi kenny.

Spiderman! We need your help!

IM KENNY ROGERS.

HI IM KENNY ROGERS

See

gonna be honest, every loli discord server i've been in has sucked.

IM KENNY ROGERS

ill be honest, this is the kind of loli thread trolling i can get behind. certainly better than that log shit

HI IM KENNY ROGERS

cucks

[OI] [OI] [OI]
sorry, the Australian in me leeches out

Reminder this is a female artist who makes these CG images

reminder that there are more female lolicons than males.

damn, i want that skyrim mod

Get out

Hi Guys

No u

It bothers me more that you're using vlc.

I don't I need to rename....

Kikurage lolis are so fuckable.

>that little bit of hair

but you need vlc to make MAGIC

*Face plam* this is yours

Loli boundaries were pushed was it too far for you user?

this picture actually pisses me off the proportions on her face are wrong you can see both her eyes and the back of her head, not to mention the depth of the bed with her knees. This is unforgivable and terrible art.

I seriously need more of it.

Not usually a fan of CGI, but this isn't so bad. New artist?

citation? I'm genuinely curious

more 3d please

seems so.

I'm not sure why she took a pic of herself with a giant red spot on her lips though.

this is incredibly close to cp
fuck outta here pedos

There are way more realistic CP looking images out there

post some please

Pedophiles fuck off

>fully clothed dead or alive reject

not him but

WARNING: THIS IS COMPUTER GENERATED.

and should be animated. but it's not

MODSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that's something.

Because their animation looks very fake.
It's better as a still.

Has anyone got a cap of that new online predator CGI girl trap yet?

Sauce plz

Bad shooping

I actually dwindled with this subject a few months back user. what would happen if an AI where to computer generate an entire naked human girl with just a drawing?Of course no one would be physically tied to in the real world, but this is where moral rights start to rise. If it morally right to do this?Like many such things, this is just not right I get that this is computer generated, but just because it's there doesn't make it right. 3d is already somewhat life like but this is taking it to a whole other lv user.

i agree

post more

We already have AI's that can take a single video and change almost every aspect of it and let me tell you something. Problems like this will occur, but it's up to the government to do something before it spreads. Just like the impossible burger(vegan) it taste, looks, and feels like a real burger, but isn't. This is basically the same thing, it looks, and feels real when it fact it isn't. It is very easy to get confused on someone who doesn't understand the subject, much less explaining to a judge/police that it's harmless

>victimless crime
>needs to be punished anyway

> this is just not right
Why not? Because you think the more life-like the CG is, the greater the chance someone won't be able to tell fantasy from fiction? I guess it's true to an extent, but in that case, you'd have to ban life-like violence too, since that also increases the chance of someone going out and murdering people, right?

I think it's good that it exists. People won't have to seek out the real thing anymore, because they can get their fix from CG/2D loli. Sexual crimes related to lolis in Japan is extremely low despite it being everywhere there.

it is this exact thing that makes it defensible. if you allow the government to take some form of action against it, it will be to ban it, and that is bad

that's the way the world works today user. take a drug user and a pedophile for example. instead of actually helping them we make their life's as horrible as humanly possible by not secluding them from people.

I think the body is CG, and the head is taken from a real life girl. That's why they blur the face.

There is no problem with lifelike CP. Especially if it can be proven to be fake. The problem is with moralfags. The likelyhood that someone will accidentally stumble accross it is slim. Only those looking for it will see it (I don't count Sup Forums. If you are here you have no excuse). Moralfags want to ban free thought or try to use the 'slippery slope' argument.
The truth is if you gave pedos what they wanted in the form of virtual CP and realistic dolls it's more likely that less kids will be abused.

more

drug users are bad because when they reach really low levels, they start acting like niggers and robbing/fucking up your shit to feed their habit.

but what the hell is a pedo going to do just by looking at loli images on his computer in his own privacy? he probably contributes to society like any other normal person and you'd never know they had a kink for it, until you start meddling in their shit for no reason.

sink low enough to go out and ruin a kids life with his penor

zkQt7KC

shooting ppl in video games will make me want to kill people in real life

trips of truth

again, fantasy vs fiction delusional. its exactly the same as someone 'sinking' low enough to go out and murder people by playing too much first person shooters. Yeah, I'm not going to deny it increase the chances of a delusional person going out and doing it, but the majority shouldn't be punished for what 0.01% of the population might do.

Banning the entire medium because 1 guy out of a million does it is wrong

Remember that large pedobear collage made up of CP images? :)

Old Sup Forums was so classy.

Lol xD

A lot of people got van'd too.
You'd be a fool to post CP on this heavily monitored site.