How did Michael Scott afford a hair transplant on his salary?

How did Michael Scott afford a hair transplant on his salary?

that snot michael scott
its steve carell and hes an actor. I imagine he has a very good salary

Much better than Travoltas hairpiece

Now that you bring it up, were there any scenes in Seasons 2 and up that involved Michael getting his hair wet?

Easiest way to tell if someone is balding or has fake hair

How so?

Is that not covered by standard American health insurance?

Now I'm thinking about snot.

Crazy to think Steve Carell would have gone bald if the show wasn't a success. And then we would have never seen him in anything again.

Bald men get shit roles.

t.A salty balding man

Its not fake hair he got a transplant of his own hair

But it looks odd until season 4 because it has to grow in for a while before it looks right

What about Vin Diesel lol

Snot your fault

It's amazing it worked. I know a few people who tried and failed at it.

Who's the baldest not bald celebrity?

DELETE THIS

F

Why would losing your masculinity be covered under standard health insurance?

he just parted it differently

>used to be the hot guy in community
>now nobody will think he's hot

Male baldness needs a cure.

McHale got his weave did senpai

honestly it should be out of mental health concern

I was sure his career was gonna die after scorpion king

nigga that's before community. he also got a bunch of plastic surgery and pec/ab implants to play the "hot" guy

Carell never got hair transplants (pic both recent and related). In the first season he slicked it back, and in the following seasons they did two things--A) they parted it to the side, and B) it's evident in some scenes that they sprayed his scalp with that "spray hair" type stuff that basically lowers the contrast between your hair and your scalp/skin.

In more recent photos, it's clear he's making less of an attempt to hide the thinning-out.

he clearly did have a transplant judging by that pic. there's more hair + plus it looks all fucked up which is how transplants look

>mfw THICC ass annoying hair
>Decide to buzz it for lels
>mfw surprisingly handsome, good head shape and strong jaw combo

Who here /LUCKY/?

>does anything and everything cause he loves his job

god bless his heart

I bet you look like an absolute disaster

I wanna know how did he get those scars?

I nominate this for the most inane post ever. Yes, I know... I haven't been here all that long.

you see......
his father was a drinker and a fiend

Mr. Selfridge? Bald?!

but those are two different people, with Michael Scar on the right

LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS FEET

yeah it sounds like you spend most of your time on reddit

why do guys trip out so hard over balding? i'm in my 30's and losing some hair, and not gonna lie it's kinda shitty but a couple things.

1. there are far worse things, being ugly for example.

2. there are tons of things you can do to mitigate it, shave your head, cut it short and/or wear hats and shit, get one of the transplant things that are hit and miss but still can help. really aren't many options if you are flat out ugly

3. losing hair usually happens when you get older, lots of fucking things happen to make you less attractive when you get older, many of which are way harder to mitigate or deal with, and many or even most are much worse then losing your hair. guys age much better then women do on average, but looking at a lot of old friends from high school, i think i would for the most part still choose my thinning hair then lots of the ravages of age that are happening to them.

so basically, ya i'd choose to have forever full thick hair if i had the choice but there are bigger fish to fry. if people went bald at 14 and there were no options to mitigate it/fix it/roll with it and hair was the #1 sign of attractiveness i would understand but come on, it's not that bad.

now let the insecure replies flow in

i dunno bout the implants

apparently he played tight end in college

Why do manlets do this?
Just fucking put up with it, you're not fooling anyone. As one of their kind this kind of shit pisses me off.

pretty strange choice man. he was never that attractive to begin with, but doing that at fucking what, 50? 60? And on top of that after being well known for a balding actor icon?

Reminds me of 2/10 chicks spending hours on makeup, what are you even doing? I feel like there are better uses of their time not to mention when you are that low on attractiveness it almost makes it worse when you try

he looks better with glasses desuuuu

Good one faggot, you cut and paste those?

get in the shower and slick your hair straight back

versus drying it out and styling it forward

how fucking dumb are all of you, unless the back of your head is bald then you can find it pretty fucking well

who asked who for the photo?

More importantly, how did he afford the facelift he got between seasons 1 and 2?

imagine losing it in your mid/late teens