Bernie Sanders

What are you doing to ensure Sanders wins California on June 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ree6quZNhJs
msnbc.com/msnbc/gen-z-bernie-sanders-answers-the-how-policy-making
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prepin the Bull

In a parallel Universe.

fpbp

jerking off

>Watch if you dare
youtube.com/watch?v=ree6quZNhJs

That image triggers me.

Holy shit, Bernouts aren't really using this image are they? I'll fucking lose it.

posting dank memes

Voting for Trump.

That's Ron Paul's old logo

Tricking out my gf so I can donate the money to Bernie, she made $500 today match me!

Voting for Trump OP. Deal with it.

Match you? I just gave you money! 3 more seasons, you give group discounts for Jamal and I?

Took out a 5,000$ loan and donated it all to Bernie!
haha yea Fuck paying shit back lmao I can't afford any of it anyways n fuck the patriarchy xD

Speaking of that, anyone got the Reddit screencap of a guy who was pimping out his girlfriend and she didn't even know?

:-)

Yes, you Kids are doing so well.

Don't stop.

Get more money, and give it away.

Sure 5 or more Tyrones is a $100 an hour, tell your friends. Though you might want to wrap up, she has had a long day.

Political correctness is a Leftist shaming tactic to suppress the open and obvious truth. It is censorship, it is denial, it is destructive.

Doesn't matter.
None of this matters.

done mo money fo em programz

Going by current polls it is impossible for either Hillary or Sanders to win enough pledged delegates to win the nomination without superdelegates

Whether Sanders wins California or not is irrelevant, he needed to perform a lot better in a lot of places to make his late-race wins count and the fact that all Democratic races are proportional means getting 51% to 49% against Hillary means they get the same

First time voters (18-21) want Sanders - not Trump, not Hillary. Sanders.

msnbc.com/msnbc/gen-z-bernie-sanders-answers-the-how-policy-making

>The Iowa caucuses tonight will turn on a number of factors: Will the unseasonably warm weather hold up? Which campaigns have the strongest ground game? And will turnout be closer to the lackluster result in 2004 or the record finish in 2008? For Bernie Sanders, it could also come down to whether his supporters, particularly his disproportionately young fans, turn out.

>“Well, everyone talks about the younger voter,” said David Stillman, a researcher who launched a national research project this year with his son Jonah studying young Americans, including their priorities in the coming elections.

>“Everyone just assumes they’re millennials. What we’ve uncovered is there is a whole new generation that started in 1995 – Gen Z, so the leading age is 21 … [who are] voting for the first time. So Jonah and I came down to Iowa to see what’s on their mind. What are they thinking about when it comes to politics?”

How angry does this make you, Sup Forums?

Didn't you do stupid shit when you were young?

Have they prepped the bull?