Delicious pit bull justice

Delicious pit bull justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M

Story: dumb cunt lets her shitbull monster run around the neighborhood unleashed. Shitbull tries to barge into another family's house, likely to latch onto any available toddler's face or disembowel any family dog inside. Man in the house guns down the shitbull and it fucking dies. Dumb cunt shitbull owner screams and cries about her sweet lovable face-ripping Pibble being shot in cold blood. Holy shit I could watch this for hours.

Fuck pit bulls, and fuck their low-IQ trash owners.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4gV3aZxur8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A pitbull molested you when you were a kid, huh? Typical.

What kind of pussy is afraid of one single dog while he's in his house?

OP is obviously
Fucking retarded cunts think it's the dog the problem
Kek

Got a pitbull story.

>Roommate owns two pitbulls
>Lets her boyfriend move in
>BF has a German Shepherd
>Hurr hurt keep them in the same room, that'll make them behave
>Pit and Shepherd get into a fight
>Roommate tried to separate them
>Pitbull bites through her hand
>Doesn't even go to the hospital because they'll have her dog destroyed

I mean I like pitbulls, but the owners never do themselves any favors. I'd own one if it wasn't basically the symbol of ultimate white trash.

Seen so many pitbulls rage, even ones that were raised from 8 weeks old with kids and family.

They're the worst dogs in the world.

why you so mad op
just because it's a "PITBULL" as you so proudly complains, does not means it was going to attack anyone.
the guy shoot cuz he's a redneck

why are pitbull owners so easily triggered

and BTW, I'd put an arrow or a bullet through any dog that came on my property and acted aggressively towards me, much less my kids

Dat whale take tho
Because their dogs are just innocent babies that society has incorrectly labeled as "bad dogs"

That's a good ass question. Maybe because it focuses the attention on their dog instead of their meth lab

its obvious faggot just likes to shoot anything that moves.

If an animal strolled onto my property I would do the same just because it's my right to do so, doesn't matter if the animal has a collar or not.

>dog that was bred to be aggressive does just that

no it's the owners fault you guys

It's rarely the dog, it's usually the owner...

(You)
exactly my point

>border collies are bred to herd
>golden retrievers are bred to fetch
>dachshunds are bred to hunt badgers
>but a pit bull bred for fighting could never ever be aggressive

>dogfighting
fuck niggers

This is the reality of pitbulls. They're just dogs for poor people and shit people, who both can't control any living things. If shit people loved Dalmations then Dalmatians would be shit. These dogs are literally marketed as fighting dogs, junkyard dogs, niggers dogs, rapper dogs...whatever. Then shit white trash, dumb ass tough guys, dumb cunts, niggers, etc get them, purposefully let them turn into shit dogs, then this happens.

My pitbull is like any normal dog. My friends pitbull is like any normal dog. The whole point of dogs is they're blank slates and you make them what you want. Better to ban niggers and white trash and than ban pitbulls.

>dachshunds hunt badgers
I have newfound respect for the dachshund breed now

I go with this more than anything. I know a few people with pitbulls and all of their pits are just like any other dog raised by decent people, they are just animals that want to lay around and have people pet them.

Unfortunately all of societies rejects think owning a pit bull is a status symbol and they don't raise them as good pets, they raise them as some sort of accessory to their already shitty, dysfunctional existence. God I hate black people.

Shooting things is fun though, even more so when the thing being shot deserves it

>Please like plus subscribe
Kek

this video doesnt show any of that happening

I have one. Ever since I got it, haven't had problems with critters in the trash.

do people hate half pitbulls too?

The reason why pitbull owners are so defensive over them is because they are very friendly to their owners.

But they are too retarded to understand how dangerous it is for everyone else. Fuck pitbulls. I tried to pet what the owner called a "friendly" pitbull, and I got my hand in its mouth instead.

if the owner goes to the HIS TAIL WAS WAGGING excuse, they shouldn't own a dog. common fucking sense a wagging tail doesn't always mean it's happy to see you.

Why are the dogs?

All non-work dogs and cats should be killed. I'd kill your dog, if I could. Most people think your a fag for needing one. You look ridiculous picking up shit. It's not a child and it can't feel love, you pussy

i hate all these faggots that dont know how the fuck to socialize their dog then try to pass it off as "good friendly dog good around children good with small dogs good with cats"

Yes.

I wonder where people like you live.
I've met so many pitbulls and I own one. I've never seen a pitbull attack a person, I've never known a pitbull who attacked anyone except for my brothers two pits who attacked a crackhead who kicked in his front door.

I'm not saying every pitbull is a perfectly behaved dog, but where the fuck do you live that you have "seen so many rage"

Because it's a lowbrow dog breed and they all have inferiority complexes.

Kind of like republicans.

y tho

>it can't feel love

Consider the Following:

you might have been talking about yourself you fat unloved fuck

s o
e d g y
b r o o o

>do people hate half pitbulls too?
Because pitbulls are a fucking garbage dog breed made popular by spicks and niggos who think they are hard.

Would you eat a waffle? Yes. A shit log? No.

How about a half-waffle half-shit?

>innocent babies

dindu dogs

I don't think I've ever seen someone act so weird about a dog breed. You seem socially awkward - for a guy on Sup Forums that is.

Lol do you suck your dogs dick ever? They get horny you know

You know they do

You see it

When I was a kid, long before most of you were born, you would see dogs roaming around more freely than today. Whenever I saw a menacing, aggressive type dog, it was always a pitbull. Keep in mind, mkst od us didn’t know from pitbulls back then. But that’s what they looked like.

this is the sad reality.

Haha. You think that dog is sad like a kid would be? You really are fucking stupid. It's a pack animal. It just lost its source of food

suck my dog's dick cause he gets horny, nigger wut?

>he says from his home in the niggerfaggot party

thats some seriously retarded logic

While I don't agree with What you posted is a work dog

a good first attempt at edge but you need to be more subtle and less bait-like. Overall I rate this edge attempt ..... Banana

>*you're

you need a hug bro.

that's*

Your dog. The wild animal mutant fake baby you keep around to feel like you're a father, like someone needs you

It gets really horny. Don't you notice? Are you too stupid to see that your dog hasn't gotten laid in years?

He's horny. What do you do for it

That's*

>yur
>Dat's

My mother in law has an Australian shepherd who has never been shown how to herd, but still does it innately and often even from a young age

It's illegal in some states to kill wildlife that is not game. In my state, if you kill a cat for being on your property you are breaking the law because cats are classified as free range animals.

i take him over to your mom's house and she drains his balls empty no questions asked

Lol, banana. So raNd0mz. Spork. Monkey. Cheese. Kill yourself idiot

You need to see a psychologist or a counselor.

whats your point? I don't get it.

>It's coming right at me
Problem solved and crime averted
Your move

>it's all about "how you raise them"
Nah, you stupid nigger. Would you come chill with my pet tiger? It doesn't bite, I raised him correctly, and he's my baby! (lots of people say he might rip your arm off, but he's a child, I raised him right!)

that is of course if the line is not too long, you fucking fagit

>The wild animal mutant fake baby you keep around to feel like you're a father

so much butthurt for such a little faggot

>Bred for violence
>he dindu nuffin, he a good boy

Lead is the only thing that pit bulls should be fed.

>>it's not the breed it's the bad owners

Somehow I think the outcome would be different if people were attacked by a Chihuahua with bad owners than a fucking pit. Of course the fucking bred is part of the equation. Plenty of bad owners have saint Bernards, yet I don't see as many stories about them killing people.

It might have a similar temperament as other dogs, but let's not kid ourselves here, pitbulls can inflict serious physical harm, more-so than other breeds, under the right circumstances.

why are you triggered by Bananaanananana? Is it cos it's shaped like your daddy's cock and you instantly get erect and it embarrasses you in your autist class?

Petfag really really can't believe someone could hate pets.

Idiot. Most of us think you are a manchild. Pets are for weak faggots and people too stupid to see what they truly are

this is literally the shittiest bait i've seen on my years of being here

A cat coming right at you?

You're swimming with the sharks now little bitch. Careful. I've been here since 06. You are a fat teen. I'm boss. Step up

>"bred for violence"
>does absolutely none
REEEEEE YOUR DOG SHOULD BE SHOT

Bait?
Faggot. Tell me everything you know about dogboners

pitbull owner here.
Have owned 4 pitbulls, 2 have passed from cancer and 1 from getting plowed over by a school bus (ruralfag). my fourth one is 3 years old now. It's truly how you raise them, im not expert but the breed is pretty aggressive by nature so socializing with 200+ new people and pets in the first year of his life definately helped. Hes a certified emotional support pooch and has his training done thru training sessions at petsmart (obedience training, puppy training, intermediate training, and advanced training, he also got his therapy training there too). He's super social but that probably because he was just raised that way.

I hope this is bait, and if it's not I really hope someone gives you a hug.

I think you might be repressing some deep sexual deviancy towards canines..... do u jerk off at the pound?

Of course the support comes solely from the accomplices of the accused party. Go fuck yourself.

>be me like two years ago
>live in corrupt ass town, but overall, nice place to live
>neighbor is a prison guard/cop, is a girl -> i've known her for a realllyyy long time
>she has a pitbull, I also knew for a long time
>I always knew it was mean, but never thought anything of it
>chillin on the couch, on my laptop, hear some bitch screaming "OH MY GOD STOP!!! STOP!!!"
>pop my head out the window
>the pitbull is dragging some ladies dog around, but lets it go when neighbor comes out
>I'm shaken. wtf did i just witness
>nothing happened, no cops, the lady kept walking in absolute disgust
>fast forward, like a week later, I have a package coming from USPS, so I'm waiting for mailman
>he comes walking up the sidewalk, and to both of our surprises, pitbull comes charging down, breaks the fucking plastic(yes, plastic) leash and tries to bite him, but he held his bag out. Neighbor came out and got it
>again, no cops. wtf??
>couple days later, it chases my mom in the house after she just got home
>more days later, chases me in
>it came over, tried to bite my dog(german shephard), but my dog basically slapped the fucker in the face and it ran away
>chases mom in house again
>FUCK THIS
>I go out and flip shit on them, tell them if it gets lose again I'm putting a fucking bullet in its head, have gun strapped to waist.
>they moved out within a week, no problems

I have more with different pits, bout to post thm. They are shit dogs, and I wish death on them all.

youtu.be/4gV3aZxur8M

Its not and I don't need one. You can hate pets and be a happy person. Happy people don't need to pretend that animals have feelings, or have one ruining their home with piss and hair just to feel good. We have friends, family, children. Put your dog up for adoption and stop loving with your social crutch. He doesn't love, but you think he does

I seriously can't feel anything, but overwhelming pity for you.
I've never pitied someone so much before.

>straw man

A fucking lame one at that. My uncle actually owned two tigers that he's raised since they were born. I used to play with them all the time when I was a kid and they were some of the sweetest pets I've ever came across. You're just a gigantic pussy.

Give me a break. Cats are prey animals too and 99% of the time run from people when feral. I've been all over the world to places with feral cats roaming around and never once had a cat run at me.

what you just described was a shit owner.
They should have trained it properly in the first place, and then when it started attacking not only dogs, but people, they should have fucking put it down.
I love all dogs, but they need to be trained.

Fuck retarded dog owners
At least get a fucking harmless puppy
Although dogs are cute

Lol. I'm sitting in my living room with happy wife and the kids are asleep. Don't pity. I do hate pets. That's all. Most people who aren't from Western countries understand this

>brother has a pitbull, and it's actually really well-behaved
>they lived in a gated community, barely ever saw anyone
>but it greets everyone friendly as fuck
>they move to a city
>his pitbull starts going fucking nuts, barking and drooling at every person it sees, especially little dogs
>it got lose around the neighborhood, stupid fucking brother had me look for it
>everyone in the neighborhood wanted to legit kill me bc it was running around near their kids(was a pretty bad neighborhood too)
>finally get it with no incidents
>it gets out again some weeks later
>our neighbor comes out and suggests something:
>"Hey, do you think he would come if I bring my dog out? He might come check it out and you can grab him"
>This is not my fucking dog, so I just said sure
>he brings it out
>huge pitbull with a lion-sized head bites the living fuck out of his little dog

Looks like your dumbass didn't even watch the video. It specifically fucking said cats may attack in an agitated state. Yes, bring in a vacuum and turn it on, grab the cat by the scruff and it will violently sperg for its safety.

Pit bulls, on the other hand, attack out of nowhere and for no reason to do so.

that’s one tough guy right there

It's called an analogy, retard.

>had super hot gf who owned pit bull
>came home early from job one day
>walk into living room
>gf is getting pounded by alpha pit bull
>pit bull stares me in the eye as he blows his load
> Sighing, I get on all fours and prepare to be entered
>Mfw pit bull is alpha and I am beta bitch
We are all still together in a happy relationship

Again with this "shit owner"
Maybe so. But how many people who own pitbulls can be called good owners? Not many, unfortunately. So why allow pitbulls to be owned so easily? They're essentially fucking death animals.

False. When a little neighbor kid jumps your fence to grab a ball, or if your dog escapes and gets riled up by the mere presence of another dog, a pitbull will do massige damage to people even when unprovoked. Other dogs might bite but nothing like what these terrible dogs do. Then they're made worse by the trashy people who tend to own them. I feel sorry for the dogs but they should all be put down.

Your a fucking retard you think the average American can be trusted to train a large dog, of any breed. They can't. Your aren't special. Remember this post when your dog finally bites someone

"He's never done that before" I heard that twice in the past year from dog owners that bit my 2 year old unprovoked. Fuck your dog and your training

keep your 2 year old away from dogs, retard. any guy with a kid who goes on Sup Forums probably shouldn’t have a kid anyways.