Come back, Doc... I don't know what to do with my life... lol

Come back, Doc... I don't know what to do with my life... lol

youtube.com/watch?v=VA770wpLX-Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpOX3cL7p-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did you mean "I don't know what to do with my wife"? cause the doc can help you out with that one *wink*

Did he quit streaming cuz of him cheating on his wife?

Hey he can fuck my wife any day... best keep it to himself though I suppose...

>Did he quit streaming cuz of him cheating on his wife?

yes. some theorize he was blackmailed into it. others think maybe his wife forced him to admit it.

either way it's his personal business and should not have been online imo

just imagine the speed.. the momentum..

D OMEGALUL C

What a dummy. He made so much money streaming. I doubt there's any job he can ever do that will pay that much and be as dope as streaming.

I think the logical thing is to work it out with the wife then make her realise that the best thing they can do financially is have him back on stream to pull in the cash for his family.

He didn't quit nigger, he's taking a break

they don't call him the two-time for nothin

Like jesus he will come back for a second time, more speed, more violence, and much more momentum.
Firm handshakes.

I hope they patch up and I hope he doesn't change a damn thing. I hope he still uses the Two-time phrase and owns it rather than changing it... I can't imagine the hype I'll feel the next time Turbo Killer kicks in and he rotates in that chair... firm handshakes, my SDC friend...

youtube.com/watch?v=VpOX3cL7p-I

Come back, Doc... I DON'T WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT NOTHIN'!!

I only know him from here and from the YouTube clips that have been posted here. He seems like a genuine pure bread faggot. I say hey come back I'll fuck your wife we all call it even.. Good?? I promise to say no to her when she wants to run away and have all the D to herself.

Come back don't be a faggot.

the two timing champion

I don't know how he can come back now with the persona he had. He just totally bitched out. Really though, fuck that faggot that ratted him out. Fucking virgin telling his stream that doc was hitting on girls at a party. Wahh, girls don't want me so I'll ruin it for someone else.

Yeah, fuck that guy... fucking up the million dollar deals. He was just getting started FFS! 2018 was going to be awesome... :/

Nah not that. He should put his man pants on and come back. Stop being a puss him and his wife. He loves what he does from vids I seen posted on here.. I really keked didn't see him get political so A+ in my scale. He shouldn't have brought his life into his character.

sup Sup Forums

Dr. Respect signing in here! The one time faithful champion, NO-one is more faithful than me!

Agreed. He should've taken time off without announcing to the world. Despite what he did, he's not completely dumb so I suspect his hand was forced...

I'm the ONE-TIME! Count It! Don't get it mistaken!

he'll never be back.

he won't be able to have subs read, donations, and having to mod that chat, subs or otherwise.

It'll be constantly trolling and nonsense.

'two time my wife'
'bareback 2 bareback'
the trolls will be so many he won't be able to stream anymore.

enjoying making maps again Guy

I fear you might be right. That all makes sense but I think he may just expand the mod team, SDC chat only and ban the fuck out of anyone who mentions anything. It'll be tough for sure but I think he could still do it.

While there is truth to this, there are streamers that had much more embarrassing shit come out and they continued on.
He should just kill his real life personality and become the doc full time. Leave his wife and kid and bang titty streamers in-between streams.

but it'll dwindle his numbers.

he'd slowly ban everyone. and forget his subs/donos every single player he comes across in PubG could say something.

Add ontop of all that, he will be the NUMBER ONE most targeted stream for stream snipping, because all those edgelords will have comments they'll want people to hear on his stream. I'd watch because I'd love to hear all the streamsnipers ripping him a new asshole.

that said his streaming career is over.

>Become the doc full time
That's one option if his wife kicks him to the curb he's got nothing but the Doc so he might as well say fuck it I'm going to make some money and bang bitches...

even if he halves everything, which is a huge stretch... its still a fuck ton of money. I think he will be as big or bigger this time next year as long as he streams sometime in the next 3 months. The only thing that will kill his career would be him not streaming again. I couldn't care less about twitch anymore, but I'll sure as shit watch his first stream back.

hissidechick.jpg

It's this that might actually save him - his wife might think I'm giving him exactly what he wants if I kick him out. He'll be free to do what the fuck he wants and make money - albeit she'll try and take him to the cleaners...

Yes we agree but he should bring the content back. Unchanged. Maybe give a quick bs story why he left and came back. Maybe had to polish his trophies.

For real though he seems like a cool guy that I actually enjoyed his vids posted on here. Unlike h3,boggie,content cop, avgn, and others I only know about them from being posted on here. Some of those are ok but none compare.

Seriously h3 smokes cigarettes wtf not even funny. Doc funny and I enjoy the clips that were posted on here.

"I fell down the God damn mountain! But two steps forward... we're working are way up to the tippy-top and when we get there we'll still only be half way up!"

>Meta on /qa/ only.
>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]31 / 1 / 13 / 5 [Updat
shut the fuck up faggot doc is clearly a cuck who can't take any hardships. everyone you listed is 10x the creator as this dip shit actor.

still like the guy but you're retarded thinking he's better.

I disagree.

The older I get the more I hate (these types of) women, they fucking ruin everything...

k but why?

Attitude? like the dude has no content.

Personality? that shit counts for nothing obviously or he'd still be making vids.

respect tho

she denied they hooked up

Kek
You're to young that you can't get why the others I listed can't compare. I was a subscriber to others and only knew about doc from here.

Those others are teeny faggot shit and some smoke cigarettes. May not mean something to you but they promote faggotry.

Random bitch

He's the complete package, if you forgive me sounding like a faggot here...

High production value, great music etc.
Good business sense (aside from this fuck up!)
History in the gaming industry (map making Call of Duty etc) knowledgable
Good lookjing
Charismatic
Personality
Funny - off the cuff humour for 8 hrs per day
Above average gamer - he's still decently skilled considering all the other shit he's juggling
Other stuff I can't be bothered typing ... lol

6'8"
37" vertical leap
Black steel that drips down his back
the poisonous Ethiopian caterpillar
The Google scopes with built in 3d led lcd sony technology
the Lamborghini diablo vt etc...

I saw the clip of one of his acceptance speeches where he took the time to comment how good his wife looked that night. That's relatively normal but his delivery was weird. It just gave me a bad vibe about a guy who felt the need to say that with an audience. Few weeks later it surfaced he has cheated on her and I'm kinda not surprised in retrospect.

Yeah, was a little weird come to think about it...

Has anyone heard ANYTHING from him since the day he said he's "take a break" when he told everyone what he did?

No, I thought I saw someone say on Twitter that they saw him playing online (not streaming obviously) with his Call of Duty buddies but I couldn't confirm.

he was shit faced at that award show

It's possible that he was playing games with his mates online but not streaming. I can't see him returning to streaming any time soon. Hey, at least he doesn't have it as bad as that one streamer who pretended to be crippled in a wheelchair and accidentally left his camera on and stood up lol. I wish I could remember the person's name but you can find the footage/clip on youtube. I always think, no streamer will ever fuck up that hard.

Cx in the chat

I'm honestly curious. Why do people care about e-celeb drama? If a streamer quits, watch another streamer, damn. It's not like it isn't a saturated market.

yeah ik I'm not saying like I KNEW ITTT``121
but it was weird considering how it ended up

Jesus! I can walk! It's a miracle! I'd best stop streaming and get out and make the most of my new legs! ahem...

He was light years ahead of everyone else in terms of pure entertainment..imo, obviously...

She won't try, she will. He admitted to infidelity on camera and they have a kid together. If they get divorced he might as well be the new Brendan Fraser

He'd just turn around and say his image is so tarnished he can never stream again so she'll just have to accept half of his income from map designing or whatever instead

are you really blaming her for his actions? lol

No. But she knew who he was and that he was married and she selfishly still wanted to fuck him and undoubtedly led him on otherwise this would be another 'rape' case... home wrecker at least...

If she had kept him happy at home, maybe he wouldn't have looked elsewhere. That's what they always use as an excuse when it's the woman who cheats so I'm sure they'll agree it applies here as well.

This don't blame her you fucks. It is what it is nunna business
Umm that pic is hot. I usually like then older but that devilishly sexy. Moar?

It's always ok for a woman to cheat because 'reasons' Men, not so much...

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

cool story bro...