Give one reason why you dont like jews

give one reason why you dont like jews

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.latimescom/nation/la-na-new-jersey-orthodox-20170923-story,amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AMI189InbM4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Intellectuals
m.youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
usatoday.com/story/news/2015/02/21/nyc-orthodox-jews-in-talks-over-ritual-after-herpes-cases/23798751/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USS Liberty.

bad hair

Multiple Jews and rabis in my area were arrested for twlax evasion and welfare fraud. They were sending millions of dollars through money orders at a jewish owned store while collecting welfare and living in subsidized housing

Here's a article google.com/amp/www.latimescom/nation/la-na-new-jersey-orthodox-20170923-story,amp.html

And they are generally unpleasant and rude

Yup that what most of those money graving bastards do, yet they claim to be child's of "gob"

"That's what gentiles are for - to work on your car"
Gene SImmons
youtube.com/watch?v=AMI189InbM4

Post modernism
Third wave feminism
Critical theory
Usury
Nepotism
Neo-conservatism

It sucks to they chase the niggers out of niggerville so they and their spic slaves can move in and and we end up having to deal with the influx of niggers and crime. Plus they are the worst drivers ever and I've lived in jewyork and now new jersey

The rape and murder of thousands of innocent German women and children. Thats one reason

hell yeah good photo, cuz i can read that

Jews lie more than Trump does. And that's not easy to do.

Israel : Middle East :: Nazis : Europe

>used to work at grocery store
>one day
>stocking yogurt in the dairy section
>old Jew broad, complete with big ass nose, comes up next to me
>she's staring at the yogurt promotion we have going on that week
>sign says '10 single yogurts for $10'
>after looking at it for a while she pipes up
>"So, I can get as many as I want for just $10?"
>tell her "No, ma'am, every 10 singles you buy, it will only cost you $10"
>she repeats the exact same question she just asked
>re-explain what I just said
>she looks back at the wall of yogurt in disgust, shaking her head

fuck jews

they believe in a sky faerie

Me too.

Kek

Keeping us and the taliban occupied in Iraq and Afghanistan so their fake country doesn't get overrun

Constant whining and complaining. They raise they’re kids to be protestors and agitators. They agitate for anarchy, communism, PC, SJW, anything that can set them apart as important and disrupt. They betray. They gave secrets to the Soviets, and took their marching orders from the Kremlin. Treachery is their forte.

They scream too much when you put them in the oven.

cause they are zionist and shaping the world pretending its for the good but in reality they are perverting everyone and making everyone weaker with chemicals. its true that jews are the highest iq race and them being that smart made them be able to violate the laws of nature and thats why they are evil.

>neo conservatism
Yeah I know they promote all of that other marxist crap, but what do neocons have to do with them other than an unrelenting support for israel?

We should start a grassroots movement rallying the sjw jews in our countries to move to Israel and protest the apartheid regime treating Palestinians like secondary citizens.

they taste funny

Their manipulative tendencies are what angers me the most, claiming to be white when it matters but hiding behind muh antisemitism at every turn. Also the fact that they only hire their own kind is despicable. A lot of Jews are brainwashed and don't even realize that they're doing this because it's so indoctrinated into their culture the only way they'll stop is when they're extinct.

We are superior in every way, fantastic hair
>Skinky Goy
>Also it's definitely 6000000

They’re Jews

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Intellectuals
Particularly Kristol, Hook, and Podhoretz.

This

Nice

second only to black chicks when it comes to stubble pimple cunt

adolf hitler said so >:(

I'm fucking jelly at their swag hats

They are Jewish
/thread

Most of them are not Christians. Other than that, I love Jewish people.

Well I hope you like Muslims too because that is what the hebes want to replace your people with. Retard.

Cause their god is utter shit....

I thought they share the same god as the christians and muslims.

They don't like me...

That's from a French movie btw

God damn I hate those filthy rat-faced kikes

they breathe?

Nobel prize for literature. Not, peace.

Money

m.youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Filthy vermin

i never said i dont like jews

chill out, he just needs to educate himself. the info is mostly here.

Post Malone?

It was probably uncalled for. Sorry user.

i can see why other folks might hate em, but im way too old to care about little things like that now. way too much cannabis to smoke ya know?

You're too old to care about your people? Too old to care about your country and culture? I smoke too user, but come on.

no no no i mean idont have the time to care about what you may find important. the fact that anons like you are taking care of things, im okay with that.

Ive never interacted with orthodox jews so i can’t know for sure, but from what I’ve read they’re not very pleasant to be around. I have no problems with religious jews, though. They make good food and don’t blow themselves up.

Anybody who willingly and needlessly mutilates their kids' genitals is a disgusting subhuman pig. Plenty of Americans unfortunately do so, despite otherwise being half decent due to longstanding semitic trickery and PR spin, but every jew asshole out there ruins their sons' dicks because muh yahweh

Also rabbis rape babies

Do I really need a reason?

It's too warm to wear a turtleneck all year round. Also nice trips.

I like them because they're people just like the rest of us and assuming that any one race, ethnicity, religion, gender, etc. is inferior is the textbook definition of ignorance and misappropriated energy.

I also totally dig the haircuts.

DUDE WEED LMAO

>I'm a failure because of jews not because of my personality and total lack of marketable skills
sure thing m8

Are you telling me that what she said is made up? Look it up if you don't believe me, good goy..err I mean guy.

We do

I honestly don't care about being warm or whatever the fuck, I care about missing 60% of the pleasure on my dick because some asshole jew sympathizer named John Kellogg spread propaganda saying he thought that cutting part of a kid's dick off would keep him from jacking off--that's the entire point of circumcision, making sex and masturbation less pleasurable and deterring boys from getting the most out of themselves.

Also, I really wasn't kidding about the rabbi baby rape
>usatoday.com/story/news/2015/02/21/nyc-orthodox-jews-in-talks-over-ritual-after-herpes-cases/23798751/

>look at my youtube videos that totally prove JOOS
no thank you