This is the future and you all know it

This is the future and you all know it.
goo gl / 2Pt2RH

Other urls found in this thread:

jsecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok let's have a serious discussion about cryptos.

Ripple, Neo, Etherium, possibly even JSE, Icon and RaiBlocks.
Theee, now go make millions.

All JSEcoin threads are being screencapped for submission to the FTC.

JSE is a decent started option for anyone not yet into cryptos.
Easy to mine being the main stand out. Can even do it from a cellphone. But also they give free coins on joining with a referral.

Will it take off? Who the fuck knows? No one knows anything about the future of any cryptos.
For instance this time next week Bitcoin could be $5k, $25k, or maybe just stay hovering around the $15k mark.

Imo everyone should have a diversified portfolio. For instance ten coins is a good round figure, four stallwart main players; BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC. Three mid range with prospects for real growth; XRP, XMR, NEO. And on top of that 3 cheapies or not yet trading that could make massive gains. TRX, SIA, JSE.
Trying not to shill but because there's been so many cunts doing that for this coin in the last couple weeks, BUT if anyone actually wants in on JSE here's my referral link. You'll get your account up and running immediately, with a deposit.

jsecoin com/o/?a=26121

So my question is. Worthwhile still getting into bitcoin or has that ship sailed?

> Ftc
Forklift Training Center

Btc is too slow and expensive to use. Don’t see how it has a future as a currency.

sad that not everybody lives in the US,

In your opinion is it gonna become like gold standard? Like a store of value similar to a treasury?

Or has the sheen come off and everyone knows it's crap?

It started as a script kiddie scam. Everybody knows Javascript isn't safe by any means

It would def be more of a storage of value device. Have to wait until all the get rich quick money is out to truly know it’s value. The hard cap on its limited supply is what is appealing.

I've just bought about $300 bucks worth at $15,000.
Not sure if smart move or not but I kinda feel those with even a fraction of bitcoin will be better off in the future. And hey, if not, I haven't lost much.

I think BTC is still worth getting into. But there's a whole lot of other altcoins worth investing in. Also normies still know nothing about them. Once they start getting in, shit will explode.
The big money is still to be made. I've joined jse. What have I got to lose. Might even make something out of it. Let's find out when they start trading.

Meh.

If you take one thing from this thread, it should be that you get into ripple. That will be the coin of the future.

And it's starting to moon now.

Huh?
No way dude. It's probabky just some kid ina basement shilling. Every second thread on /biz/ is the exact same thing but with all different coins.

JSE is a literal shitcoin. You're a fucking moron if you have anything to do with it. Stay poor

Kek. Am happy with my bags. Not even trading yet so nice try mate. I'll take it over half the alts trading already
If it was the only coin you had then forget about it. But if it's only one in your portfolio that's fine.

> hear about Bitcoin all year
> Interested but decide nope because no idea how it works
> Two months ago price starts rocketing up
> Damn I gotta get in on this shit
> Sign up with coinbase
> No funds, no problem, just max out my two credit cards
> $18000
> It's ok coz I'll make that money back next week the way the price is going
> Finally money in account. Able to buy a whole Bitcoin and change
> Feel alpha af, let's what that price keep going up
> It stalls on 19
> Then starts slipping
> Huh wtf?
> Down to 13
> Holy shit what have I done?

It's just gone back to 15. But I'm deep in the red. Obviously i suck at this but it's too late now. Taken the risk and besides there's more chapters to this book yet. Next week it's gonna be 30 is it guys? Guys? Guys?
Can anyone confirm?

Bitcoin is going to reach 100k by the end of year, when south Korea bans it, it's gonna cause a lot of people to see theirs in that country, and then the same with China, buy the dip, the reversal will take it all the way up

Well I don't wanna sound completely retarded but I did think it would hit 6 figures by next year.
Honestly I just want it to double. I'd be happy with $20 thousand. Have my first minimum credit card payment due next week. Not sure how that's gonna go.
I've got balls, but they aren't THAT big.

Also what do you mean by
> see theirs in that country
Doesn't make complete sense to me. What am I missing?

this. will also help Icon and Neo's price too.

Been slowly rising last couple days. Should be ok short term.