(No Homo Thread)

(No Homo Thread)
Am I ugly?

yes

>Hide thread

Eh, like....you're not ugly, but youre not really beautiful. You're hovering somewhere around average in my opinion.

you are not just ugly, you are mexican ugly

I think you would look better with a different hairstyle

Kid, go back to your minecraft.

Go to bed timmy

Kek

maybe grow more eyelashes and eyebrows??

you look like that one jacob sartorius kid if he got some really shitty plastic surgery and aged 5 years

Get rid of that goofy ass haircut, open your eyes and smile a bit and you'll be fine you fuckin moron

yeah, but it's mostly the haircut. That's easily fixable.

Your face says "i have cancer" but your hair says "i want to paint something"

im lmfao, thanks Sup Forums haha

>No Homo
I hear you. I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too.

Faggot

Looks like Jacob Sartorius got hit with a fucking frying pan

your hispanic its gona be pretty tough

>you are not just ugly, you are mexican ugly

did you kiss?

>Faggot
Learn to read properly. I said I'm not gay.

it's 2018, you can be a faggot and not be gay, just like some gays aren't fags.

Am I Ugly?
Be Honest.

So far, reading all of this, I'm okay with being a shut in with no social life. You guys are the fucking wierd ones.

>I'm okay with being a shut in with no social life. You guys are the fucking wierd ones.

He is gay, faggot and homosexual

Do you go outside ever?
You look like a pale version of myself

And that's your opinion my man. I respect it. But that doesn't mean I have to accept it. But that does mean you have to accept this dick. I'm bending you over my coffee table and pulling your pants down. I'm lubing up your asshole and throwing out some bantz now. I'm inserting myself fully inside your anus, shoving deep into your rectum. Thrusting back and forth, in and out, grunting and sweating while you're moaning and bucking. Pretty soon I'll blow my load deep into your colon and we'll share a passionate kiss as I continue to fuck you, churning my milky cum into a sticky white froth. (No homo though.)

Mmm if I was allowed to leave the porch of the halfway house I live in, I'd tap that young ass. I can think of 3 things off the top of my head to do with them soft lips. 2 of them involve whitening strips.

You are atrocious

Not even remotely

Yup

Using a Toy story 3 meme? Really grow up.

Fuck you faggot. Suck my dick

You're one of the most handsome neanderthals I've seen. Imagine how good you'd look if you were fully evolved.

Nigger I'll fuck your ass! All I need is one moment of weakness. One second of complacency. I'll be on you like white on rice. More accurately, I'll be in you like cock in ass. I'll bend you over, pull your pants down, and plunge straight in.
I know what you're thinking. "user, you won't be able to enter my tight shitter without any lube". Do you think this is a fucking game? Do you think I haven't thought this shit through? I'll have my cock pre-lubed for your ass. I'll slide straight in and start pumping. And I'll cum in your ass.
Jesus fucking Christ you people make me sick

Kek

Shut up fag

Get a haircut my dude.

You are a very ugly woman.

yes.

no homo, do i look more like a lesbian or a femboy? is this good or bad?

You are the angriest faggot I've seen

you look like a harry potter without glasses

not ugly but def below average

Femboy.
This is good, if you're male.

You look like someone who doesn't know how to use a flash

hello, son of toast man

i did, but it made it so you couldnt see bates motel so i turned it off

Yes

i am male. do i still look femboy in this photo?

This place is normi central now. Sup Forums is fucking facebook by now.

Eat shit you insta faggot. Go suck a nigger you cuck

fag here, you are very ugly

Yeah, I guess. Really you just look young.

did you stay in touch?

what

>Am I Ugly?
>Be Honest.
underage go mcraft

I AM A FAGGOT AND I THINK YOU ARE VERY UGLY OP

Yes, fuck off faggot

This is a fair assessment imo. Not really good looking, but not bad either.

Yeah

would lick asshole until my tongue gets completely dry

No and you're too young to be worrying about it. You're going to grow to be a handsom dude.

> (OP)
>your hispanic its gona be pretty tough
Kek

no homo

you look like a bootleg jacob sartortious with asian genes