Op here. Last thread got deleted. Posting more pics soon

Op here. Last thread got deleted. Posting more pics soon

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/11/16/man-gets-padlock-stuck-in-his-bladder-after-pushing-it-up-his-penis-7085539/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not dead yet?

Bump

This thread needs to die...like sum1 we know

You just got dubs then quints

Missed last thread WTF is going on?

what's happening here?

Well shit, can't bloody well off himself now...

WTF is happening?

locked on the cock

Basically OP over here is an emo bitch who wants to kill himself so badly he takes 15 mins to post a pic and doesn't even have time to eat a pecan pie...

Yes....

Still in the tub

My bad, one single last piece of pecan pie

>n3xt lif3
Fucking fag

Slit you're fucking wrists you beta bitch.

No one will miss you

why you got a lock on your hammer faggot

Eat the pie you emo faggot

so are any of the people you texted gonna call the police for you?

dude you cant off yourself.....fucking quints

fuck all these bloodthirsty cunts saying do it...

quints man, you're practically knighted

He's a sub and it's a chastity thing

Agreed, I am still pissed at your lack of productivity...but fucking quints m8...

Don’t do it James. Think of your mom..

Why don't you livestream it OP?

op you cant leave now, you got quints, get out of the tub and eat your pie then go to bed.

LIVESTREAM FAG!!!!

Sounds weird and I don't like it.

Live stream it

Nigga just kill yourself already

Carve a swastika in your leg if you're not a huge attention whore.

^ what user said

if this is real, please don't do it.

Dude, come on.. If you're willing to lose it all, why not risk everything and do something with your life?

Nice dubs, must get OP to try this book, it seems to occupy the mind rather well lol

Nigger OP doesn't know how to livestream?

Just downloaded the periscope app

Apparently just lay suicide pity bait

Neato

Checked

Some people don't understand mental illness. I personally have attempted suicide and it's the only real way out when you have the illnesses that we do. I have Bi-polar disorder, panic disorder (I haven't been able to leave my home in over 17 years) and i also suffer with severe depression. I have no family, i have no friends because who wants to be friends with someone that can never go outside? Do elaborate since your post wants people like me to go and be a chad, when in reality i'm going to take my own life. Society today is retarded, the "Oh you'll be fine don't kill yourself you have things to live for" Really? Really?...What a complete joke. TL;DR If you don't understand mental illness shut the fuck up.

get us a link

Fucking YESSSSSSS

Fucking checked

I don't get people who off themselves for attention.
Like if you didn't get the attention from strangers on the internet, would you still want to off yourself, or do you need that audience?

and if you are about to kill yourself then why does the audience matter?

I just don't get it man.

This is Sup Forums you newfag. Weird originates from here.
Fuckin lockcock got quints..

james stop and think about all your favorite things. your favorite restaurant? do you never want to eat there again? your favorite place to go? do you never want to go there again? your favorite ice cream? do you never want to taste it again? never want to see your favorite color again? your favorite movie, book, person? you can do so much wit your life, dont do it.

Fuck, dude. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. Stay alive, man. In @ few decades, you are gonna be dead anyway. And you will be dead for a very long time, so... FOR NOW, stay with it, man, see what happens, play the story out. You’ve seen movies where the hero come see out of nowhere to do really great things. That could be you, dude... contact=me if you want.

Best movie ever

KYS I WANNA WATCH

what about "fat from food and hates everything" do you not understand

end it worthless nigger

thanks

Stop being a faggot. It's 1230 on a Thursday. Bruh, go get laid and stop moping around.

Don't make me slap you in the face with my frankencock.

Not him
You wont ever have anything to live for if you don't go get something to live for. You have to actually seek it out. A reason to live isn't going to find you in your house.

OP if you're gonna do it can you send me a steam game first?

James. Think of all your family and friends. Porcia, Aaron, Wilton. They all love you to death man. This is fucked yo.

i have a mental illness too bitch why dont yo shut up. not everyone is like your sorry ass, that being said some people CAN get better and DONT have to killl themselves. YOU are not everyone, get the fuck off here now isnt the time, youre why people dont fuck with people hat have mental disorders. that being said, have a lovely evening and take care of yourself.

OP can we get a link?

I want what proof u have that his name is James...

i wasnt here for that part.

Can you just kill yourself man. I'm sick of waiting.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm trixie

The best advice I've seen on this to date.

tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/wjzqm5/rick-and-morty-dan-harmon-tweets-depression-advice

Praying for him as we speak.

Any kind Anand's want to join?

For when one or two gather in my name I am there with them.

The prayer of a righteous man is both powerful and effective.

Thanks faggot your kind words of autism helped me out so much, about as much as all of the meds and psychiatrists that i've seen for the last 25 years. You're a wise one user....

metro.co.uk/2017/11/16/man-gets-padlock-stuck-in-his-bladder-after-pushing-it-up-his-penis-7085539/

Don't listen to this faggot. You can kill yourself and find out what happens after death. Are you gone? Is there a magical place called hell and heaven, if there is send a post card to us.

Dont do it man..

I know this doesn't have much to do with this thread, but, I keep looking at this girl, and I just can't see Bill repeed rapid roo this ho. Plus she got several mill out of it.

fuck you fag

Lol it's the mangledick kid

>calls autistic
>cant leave own house
youre the last person this guy needs right now. please go find another thread because this man is not a lost cause and you arent helping him see that.

don't do it

Suicide is the coward's way out man. It's never worth it. If you just gotta do it, do us a favor and take someone shitty out with you.

Bill Cosby raped a black dude?

hey, dont do this. people care about you

Me

Fuck you all nigger bitch who come bred on my comment i hope u fucking die in cancer also op dont do it

What a small dick

Well...(scoffs).

op, this isn't the answer man.

Boom followed, but don't forget ur quints, just wanna pop in n give ya props, also I got dubs

Is this okay yet?

People are born with exra chromosones now arent they? Like they just passimg them out nowawadays. Like Wtf were you thinking shoving that on ur dick

can someone link the stream

Newp, found the next person who needs to go

plz

Do et faggit

Alright b/rother
start it up