Gf/Wife sharing thread v3 Last one died

Gf/Wife sharing thread v3 Last one died

heres's some of the gf

Anyone have a prude of a gf/wife that they wish would become a hot little slut for other guys?

here's my story from the old thread:

Ive told it before, were good friends, He's only 19, I'm 25 and the gf is 24. Barebones story is this:
>She learned he was a virgin
>Wanted to make his first time special
>Confronted me about it, I agree
>Bit of a side story here but basically long story short I set them up on a date
>They have a great time, get texts from the gf that he is getting real handsy, last chance to call it off basically
>I say I'm fine with it
>I left the house for the night, but basically they got back, she got dressed real slutty, they hang out for a bit, they start making out
>Go in my room to grab condoms, don't fit him so she determines to just blow him.
>Got carried away so he ended up fucking her bare, roommate thought he was going to be able to pull out but its his first time so he lost control.
>Blew inside her, I had to take her to get plan B the next day (we have ALWAYS used condoms)

I didn't film it but it sounded like he had an amazing time, felt good for him because his first time was with a great woman

i do, pic related. would love for her to come home streched out and creampied

enjoy

Imagine her putting on a dress that barely covers her ass and telling you that she's going out.

I want to slip her panties down and have a go at her, slapping against that nice big ass

wouldn't even be able to control myself. I'd be rock hard the entire time she was gone
would love that. she deserves to be used with an ass like hers

I'm old and been fucking for more than half of my life, and I don't think I could pull out in time. Not surprised about your virgin roomie.

damn very nice more

You know that she's going to go to the club, that some random guy is going to come up to her and start grinding against her, running his hands all over her body as she leans back into him.

Wife, anyone interested?

Very much so

She up for some sexy schoolgirl play?

Wouldn't be able to resist taking her from behind, slapping her ass and squeezing her big tits. I want to plow her hard enough to make her scream

need this user to come back, I think i fell in love

Always

19 yo gf

Good, because I think I know how someone can earn some extra credit.

degrade/insult/use for more

And a friend.

Agreed. Would very much enjoy taking them out to a nice dinner before offering to fuck his wife like the it was the only way to avoid total nuclear war.

that'd be so fucking hot. I can only imagine how much she'd love that even if she wouldn't admit it

she loves it from behind. tits squeezed, ass slapped, anything rough. would be amazing to see her screaming in pleasure

Not supposed to share this

Looks like she does too, using her slutty little body to get what she wants.

She will reply now. Add her on Snapchat.
Carterr789

Well that is a very cute little asshole

I'll wait for another user to confirm

She'd feel his hard cock through his pants, pressing against her barely covered ass. Her pussy would get sopping wet knowing that dick is going inside her before the night is over.

I'd give her a hands on demonstration of sex ed, bending her over and stuffing my cock into her sweet little pussy.

How were you able to control every animalistic instinct long enough to take that picture. I would've been just thrusting away like a mad man until I slid into a hole.

I'd kill to have her riding me right now, hands around her ass bouncing her up and down, those tits in my face, no way I'd be able to pull out when I cum

it wasnt easy

More of this hot slut?

She’d love it. She loves it hard from behind.

fuck you're making me want her to do this so bad. she'd make such a perfect little slut.
she can ride like a fucking pro. she wouldn't give you a choice, she always wants the load in her. I'd love for her to take it and come home with it in her still

I'd pound into her over and over again, teaching her a lesson for being such a slutty little schoolgirl.

Hot slut indeed

thank you she lets me use it frequently

Holy shit. Moar

He'd reach under her dress, and her only reaction would be to spread open her legs, letting him feel just how wet she is. They wouldn't need to say a word as he leads her somewhere they can be more intimate: he knows she's a little slut and she loves that he knows.

She wants to be used.

Wife.

That'd be incredible. I'd fill her with load after load until I'm completely drained and then make her walk around with my cum inside her, it'd slowly leak into her panties.

Ex

Bent over and ready

Ex

Vola r/f3aevt5g

Moar

and I want to use her, to wrap her hot flesh around my cock and fuck her all night long, making her moan as I take her like the piece of ass she is.

Trade my gf and exs on Kik.
Pic is my ex
Kik @ jimmyp4two

wife

Nothing better than being buried deep inside tight ginger pussy

Who likes this whore

Thoughts

she'd be so fucking soaked. she seems so innocent but once she gets going she'll agree to just about anything. fuck I want it so bad.
she'd love it. she loves being filled with cum. she'll literally get upset when she doesn't get a load. hopefully she'd come home without cleaning up

Papa Smurf did

Tell me more. I’ll show her.

anyone like her

Mor

wwyd?

Ouch ahahaha

I'd piston my cock in and out of her tight little pussy, one hand on her ass and the other holding her hair as I relentlessly pound into her.

cuckshit Sup Forums back at it again

She loves getting her hair pulled.

my wife for you guys

In no time at all she'd be down on her knees, her mouth bobbing up and down on his cock while her hands play with her tits and pussy, driving her wild with desire to take the dick in her mouth and shove it up her pussy.

More

From behind?