The Fader hitjob on Fantano

continued...

thefader.com/2017/10/03/needle-drop-deleted-youtube-channel-this-is-the-plan?stv=b

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pH4gr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

melon dindu nuffin

tl;dr
>leftists go searching for things to be offended by and you WON'T BELIEVE what they found!

press 1488 on your key board to show your respect to the black community and grt this to the front page!

cmon guys lets show fader we stand agaist racism

This will blow over. Only people who don't know much about him/have a pejorative bias will think this is legitimate journalism. It's just cherrypicked videos and quotes where the author on purpose ignores irony and takes things out of context. It's classic SJW shit and I don't use that word a lot. It will get memed on Sup Forums for a while tho.

>tl;dr watch his subs and views get even bigger

>Then Akkad unleashes a series of abhorrent opinions, arguing that the statistic that one in five women will be sexually assaulted in college is a “myth,”
...it is though

This is only happening because hes bigger than they are.

Daily reminder that "left" and "right" only refer to economics and translated to reality then it makes no sense that a privately owned company would be "left wing."

He'll be fine

this shit is retarded. does anyone actually read fader?

Fuck the Fader. Fuck this idiots. Who the fuck are they? They obviously want attention. Fantano did nothing wrong, maybe hes humour is childish but he is a decent man.

Wrong

Verified black supremacist accounts are already threatening him with violence

hey j-j-j-jude

daily reminder left and right as social scales are ingrained in English for over four hundred years and whining about "muh compass" won't change that

being on the left does not mean being opposed to all private property you mental midget

Yeah but that's not even newsworthy, it's just a drunk nigger threatening a random white guy, might as well run with the headline "SUN RISES, DAY IMMINENT"

REEE post the archived link, stop giving them revenue

archive.is/pH4gr

have you heard of social liberalism?

>2017, it's revealed my ironic racism was real racism
>2018 ....i am....forgotten...

>niggers threaten with violence

gee who would've thought?

I want this to be the end of Fantano. I just want him to fuck off forever.

>an incoherent mess of things that are Socially Good and I Like™ that should be allowed and things that are A Great Evil We Must Ban™ with no real underlying philosophy

Where will I get my music opinions now?