What are you going to do, if Trump loses? Was it all for nothing?

what are you going to do, if Trump loses? Was it all for nothing?

>if Trump loses?

I don't deal in unlikely hypothetical scenarios

no matter what happens on Nov. 11 I'll be comfy and swimming in butthurt

*Smirks* So you kids don't think Bernie has a shot? *Grabs katana* Well guess what, there is nothing you can do, you are weak, your country will burn and I will rise from the ashes at Bernies side *Turns around as trench coat swings in the air* You will ask for my help and I will whisper, no. *Jumps behind you and puts katana to your neck* You are only alive because I let you, know who your superiors are kid or else this blade will enter your heart *Smirks again* See ya kid, I have business to take care of *Turns around with coat shifting in the air*

Make predictit money off of delusional Sup Forumstards.

If Trump loses, everything will happen as Glenn Beck feared. The GOP will never be elected.

2/10

*Smirks* So you don't think that was a 10/10 *Grabs katana* Well guess what, there is nothing you can do, it was a 10/10, you are weak, your mom will burn and I will rise from her womb. *Turns around as trench coat swings in the air* You will ask for my help and I will whisper, no brother. *Jumps behind you and puts katana to your neck* You are only alive because I let you, know who your older brother is kid or else this blade will enter your heart *Smirks again* See ya kid, I have business to take care of *Turns around with coat shifting in the air*

Overton window still shifted, people still waking up to the retardation of triggered fatties and assorted niggotry, and shitlords will just relentlessly spam dank memes and otherwise torment the humorless scolds in power

it'll be glorious

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Join me in death user.

fuuuck
that webm.....

father pepe has nigger lips

Soon...

Capture Dana and finally have my way as the race war beaks out.

fuck you, webm ruined my night

Leaving a bloated and disgusting corpse is the main reason why I decided to become /fit/. Now I feel but not with as much intensity. Still would probably go on a one way trip to Juneau and walk for a couple days into the bush, blow my brains out. If the acidic soil and dense underbrush doesn't remove all trace the animals will.

>feeling

The day you stop feeling is either they day you've made it or decided you won't. I feel like there's no other option for people like me.

BUMP

Pretty much what keeps me from offing myself, thanks for reminding me OP

watch western civilization finally finish bleeding out from the wound it unknowingly unflicted upon itself in the 1960s

Daily reminder friend.

You from jtown bro too bro? Neato friendo. Dont an hero pls

Nah, just seems like the best place to just disappear, plenty do it by accident every year.