If Black people love gibsmedats so much, why aren't they overwhelmingly voting Boinie Sandas?

If Black people love gibsmedats so much, why aren't they overwhelmingly voting Boinie Sandas?

They are literally retarded

He's still a fucking white male.

blacks already get free college

even niggers realize he cannot fulfill his "free everything" promises

>Americker

Because they don't want everyone to have freeshit only themself.

Hillary gets free Black Points for being Bill's wife.

You're a fucking white male.

The name Clinton serves as nigger bait
>walking down the street
>black guy crosses road toward me
>it's fucking 2 AM
>start walking faster
>he runs toward me
>SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
>HEY YO WHITE BOY YOU DROPPED YOUR WALLET
>I'm not falling for that shit
>keep running
>get home
>I really don't have my wallet
>police contact me the next day
>go pick up my wallet at the station
>officer tells me a nice black guy found it
>nothing missing from it
>officer says black guy understands why I ran
>looked at my ID and noticed my last name was Clinton
>wanted to make friends with me

Speaking from what I've seen...

Most either don't know who he is, want to vote for clinton because of her husband's reputation while others just go ahead and support Trump.

Bernie wants gibs for everyone, not just blacks. They like to be pandered to.

I don't identify as one. Pronouns are "Baguette" and "Baguettes" btw.

TV told them not too.

They don't have good enough memories to remember the whole "Super Predator" thing.

They don't know they are literally voting for bigger prisons and better (zero tolerance) policing with Hilary lol.

2 reasons, blacks dont look at policy at all, they like Bill Clinton because hes a saxophone playin "smooth operator". They call him the first black president, they see the name Clinton and thats good enough. Second reason and probably the main one, black churches are completely controlled by the Democratic Party, they tell them to go vote for Hillary and they do it, that's it.

Because black people don't carefully research and choose the candidate most likely to benefit their life, but instead, vote who their community leaders tell them to, whom are given large sacks of money from crooked politicians (See: shilldog)

Nigs already get welfare, free medicaid, free college tuition and afdirmative action makes sure they get good jobs so their employers can meet a minority quota.

>bigger prisons and better (zero tolerance) policing with Hilary

SUDDENLY I'M A HILLSHILL

cuz he ain't black you feel me

>why aren't blacks voting Bernie Sanders

Blacks hate jews. Yes, really.

Easy mode b8...try harder
>1) most know very little about politics or Sanders, other than he's a white male

>2) Clinton panders hard to minorities...blacks especially. Sanders mostly talks about economics and the 1%, and not enough about indentity politics

Because bernie's entire shtick is expanding bennies to the middle class.

Welfare niggers already get free healthcare and free money and food stamps and free housing and free college scholarships and all this shit. What incentive do they have to want the bennies to expand to whitey?

God I want to stick my dick in that and impregnate her at least seven times

Is this pasta?
It made me giggle, even without rosemary