ITT: 5/10

ITT: 5/10

comfy and attainable

This is a 4, rest are a light 6

You mean 8/10.
Or maybe because she looks a lot like my ex.

>light 6

this one is cute, but she dresses like a neet

how to find NEET GF?

I prefer girls like this.

nigger bait?

She's cute.

Same

qt
qt3.14
Hot
swamp creature troll
Disgusting ogre
fat fucking cunt
cute but brown
mildly hot.

ITT: ronery virgins pretend they have a shot with chicks that would ultimately reject them

That makes a total of 15

8, 5, 7

let us have our unintimidating waifus in peace

lol nah. get a life and quit pumping unadulterated cancer into Sup Forums every day

Why do i love average girls so much?

maybe its because all the super attractive ones are fake...

i've been pumping the cancer into Sup Forums since 2007... the cancer must go on

not bad/10

>I don't want the really hot girls anyway
lol sure you don't

girls only pls

Absolutely adorable, corruptible.

>maybe its because all the super attractive ones are fake...
Yeah, sure, pal. IDK I work with a few smokin' hot blondes. Sweetest girls in the world. One gave me some of her cookies. Literally.

to Sup Forums's standars, they're all 10/10

THIS

just because i'm in love doesn't mean she is 10/10

I really love her eyes. They're elegant

hELLO

The mega not the image

Just based on that one picture, that's a 7

stop samefagging faggot

you're new here aren't you?

Even her name is bland

So a 5/10 is just an 8/10 with a bad haircut? Women live life on easy mode. Stop pretending these are 5/10s

Idk, I find these girls cute, I’d love to stick my dick into any of them, except maybe horse face.

I think it’s actually legitimate to find these girls attractive. It doesn’t mean you can’t do better. I’m fucking a solid 8 physically right now, but she’s a fucking -3 personality with a borderline personality disorder. Now I find myself craving a mentally stable 5, going on tinder and swiping right on any girl who looks anything like the girls In this thread who might have a halfway decent personality.

I can’t even looks at 7s or above without feeling like I’m about to get screamed at, slapped in the face, or run over with a car. Stay the fuck away from Borderline Personality girls my dudes. I now associated attractive women with emotional and physical abuse. It’s like a fucking feminist dream.

??

she settled down to wholesome waifu and does cooking show now

pic related

Someone fucked her im genuinely curious on how she was.

this is the kind of bitch who could transform into an 8 if she took care of her hair and learned to makeup better

She looks like a pug.

Found the zoo guy.

these girls are ugly as fuck

Are 5/10's good gf material if you're 7-8/10? Does it give perks?

in some cases yes...

1. Some 5/10s will be willing to do some freaky ass shit cause they know they are 5/10 and want to compensate through performance.

2. If you are bad or inexperienced at sex, instead of embarrassing yourself with a QT, work on your technique with a 5/10. She will be more forgiving and you will gain experience.

3. Perhaps you are just lazy or have poor social skills. A 5/10 is the best you can hope for.

She's gotta learn to transform into a 5 first

Nah at best a 6.5

I've got plenty of experience and I'm great at making big cums
It's just this one uggo-to-average girl I've had good chemistry with lately

kek.. they lined up in order

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

post pic of said girl pls

Sorry, I don't post pics of people I care about