What's the most redpilled parenting style and why is it Permissive parenting?

what's the most redpilled parenting style and why is it Permissive parenting?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Huh....guess I'm a #PussyMissle now

All aboard the Grandparent at 35 express! Toot toot!

>having a permissive mother and a uninvolved father
i dun goofed

Left Libertarianism is not real.

its authoritative u dumb cunt

how

Yeah letting your kids become degenerates who think they own the world sure works out great when you apply it to everyone in civilization. We have so many sophisticated Cultured swpls who are just doing so swell with their emotional identity issues and mental illnesses.

For a child to be raised correctly it requires an Authoritarian Father, who guides and directs the child from above, and a Permissive Mother, whose main purpose is to nurture and console the child rather than give it any kind of direction.

Authoritative mom, Permissive dad. God tier combo.

That is literally the most cucked combo possible. Such relationships always have the role of the mother and father reversed, the woman holding the power, and the man being her servant.

Yeah and authoritative parenting leads to psychopaths, and serial killers because their parents do not give the children to freely express themselves and rather conform to social norms. This isn't the 20th century, permissive parent is the way to go where children have less chance of becoming an anti social or serial killer.

No dad uninvolved mom feel
I'm as freeeee as a biiiiird

Authoritative leads to kids that are semi-spoiled but used to analyzing things

Authoritative leads to bets followers or sluts or rebels.

Permissive leads to sluts and low achievement

Uninvolved leads to messed up kids

>Authoritative is the only option.

Permissive parenting turned me into a complete fuckup with a criminal record and no job history

I'm a 27 year old friendless NEET living in the basement thanks to that "parenting" style

>the woman holding the power, and the man being her servant
Don't project your own childhood please.

Offspring and offspring's kid have children at age 17 or under.

This is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. You do realize how uncommon serial killers are right? Permissive parenting isn't parenting at all, you cannot expect a child to know right from wrong and establish it's own goals. To be permissive to your child is to hate your child.

Tiger mom + cuck dad is the absolute worst

Authoritative seems to be the right idea to me.

Really makes you tink, guess I'm a #Cruzmissile now

abusive

that's what I got and I turned out redpilled af

Hi three year older me.

With balance.

Sometimes a friend is needed, sometimes a firm hand is needed. Like women, not one strategy works 100% of the time, you need to be reactive and perceiving.

Lemme play Devil's advocate here. Maybe they value gentle guidance and self-determination over social conformity.

Same here to be honest.

Well, I lived with an Authoritarian dad and permissive mom for 13 years. But my dad was too authoritarian, and my mom devised a plan to leave my dad and move 2000 miles away to another city. So I lived with my mom for the next 6 years. I think her parenting made me more complacent and lazy.

But my dad made me scared and timid. :(
:(

Cuck dad + cuck mom is worse, inevitably leads to children who are completely unable to function as adults

I can confirm.

I'd raise a psychopath before I raise a degenerate.

are you me though

>tiger mom
Read what I wrote again
>cuck dad
More like cool dad who lets you and your friends do whatever they want (within reason)

I had two super-authoritative parents. The key is to learn that they express their love through their high expectations and strictness and that they always enunciate what you are doing wrong because they assume I already am aware of what I am doing right.

It's rough at first but in the end its a good parenting style.

Funny how ODD can lead to hatred of the powers that be, isnt it, user.

Both parents were permissive.
They were both from poor european immigrant families (they often had no money to buy food) and worked their hardest to give me the best education possible while slowly redpilling me through my life.
Meanwhile, shitskins everywhere are living off welfare and getting everything my parents worked hard to have just because they are poor. Actually, one called me an "opressor because I come from a family that doesn't know what it's like to be poor" this week just for being white.
I want off this ride.

That isn't my childhood, I was raised by a single father. The role of the Authoritarian parent is supposed to be held by the Man, just as he holds authority over his wife. The role of the Permissive and nurturing parent is to be held by the Woman, just as she is supposed to submit to her husband. The only time that these natural roles are reversed is when the father is a complete cuck who lacks the balls to control his wife. This isn't something you can deny.

you know me

Keep telling yourself that, buddy.

Fucking kill yourself

Authority all the way. Parents don't hit their kids anymore and let them do anything they want, nurture them too much. If I misbehaved I was whipped with a belt, locked outside the house in winter(for short time, til I apologized and begged to get in) and in some cases just ignored. And when my father caught me from cutting my wrists when I was 14-year-old edgelord, he didn't let me drown in self-pity and think I'm the victim, he punished me because I was so stupid for doing something like that. When I was 16 my parents mocked be because I couldn't get a summerjob and jus lazed around, so I made sure I got one next summer. And I grew up to be a good citizen who respects authority, self-control and most importantly other people. The "friendly parent" meme needs to end.

Bud, this is a parenting style chart not a domestic relationship chart.

A woman can't be a cuck, women are supposed to be gentle and accepting. A woman who behaves like a man is defective. It's the father who has the responsibility not to be a cuck or any cringe "cool dad" bullshit

>takes the role of a friend
This is how we made millenials

Also I have a theory as to why your mom left.

>My parents were so abusive I self-harmed, for which they abused me
>Great parents
Sure, whatever helps you justify it man.

Letting your child do whatever they please isn't good. The child may think it's good because they're having a good time, but just because something feels good and is fun doesn't mean it's healthy. It only leads to the child being undisciplined, and stifling the child's chances of success in adulthood. If you truly love your child you do not spare the rod.

Honest question, why didn't you kill yourself? It sounds like your parents were assholes to be honest and I would probably wish death upon them.

i think you have some bad demons in you

authoritative > authoritarian >>> uninvolved > (power gap) > permissive parent

At the beginning of youth, top left. At teenage, take the bottom left or top right, depending on how your kid turned out.

Very subtle communist shill thread.

I hate occupy democrats

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

That list is full of good people.

Women become cucks when they put their child's feeling ahead of its long term development

Children can cuck their mothers

I didn't self-abuse because of that, I was just depressed for some dumb reason and heard about it on the internet.

I had some suicidal thoughts as a teen but got over it. My grandma who raised 5 kids alone(young widow) told me to get over it and that depression isn't real, people just don't work enough anymore so they have too much time to be depressed. I love and respect my parents they didn't let me to become a self-pitying beta. I think it's good to raise boys not to feel so much, now boys are so feminine when they're taught it's okay to cry and have feelings.

Hahahaha holy shit get a load of this mentally ill cuck. Jesus fuck. This is why I don't look at poor people.

>KKK leader David Duke
Was one 40 years ago.
>Russian dictator Vladimir Putin
He's not a dictator.
>Pro-rape blogger Roosh V
This is a bullshit lie.

Any theory you can come up with would be wrong.

(You)

The father should decide this, women are terrible at long term planning anyway and don't know what actually matters. The father should direct, reward and punish the children, the mother should only provide muh feels to help them psychologically cope with the harsh realities of life.

Authoritative Left is the only way

>raised by a single father
>thinks he can chime in on parenting advise

Holy shit, are you serious or trolling me? Do you really believe the shit you're saying? It is sad of true.

Yes, a parent leaving a child to become feral honestly is better than coddling it to become a complete weakling.

I have noticed that kids with Authoritarian parents are often rebellious when they grow up

>manchildren blaming their parents for becoming manchildren

I can chime in on parenting advice because I've seen what the lack of a fathers authority does to children, it turns them into degenerate faggots.

>manchild blaming parents for becoming a manchild

only on Sup Forums, folks

you definitely want medium to high warmth but on the other scale you can go either way

you gotta have a bit of a balance, there's advantages and disadvantages to each approach but a mix is the best of both worlds

too authoritative and you get an insecure child who habitually bases his or her self-worth approval

too permissive and you get a disrespectful child that doesn't understand the consequences of his or her actions

permit them to make mistakes but control them by demonstrating the consequences of their actions, either by not protecting them from the natural consequences of their actions, or by taking away your implicit support of their actions as a parent who feeds and funds their life

yep that's me

sad thing is there is no real connection/bond formed with an uninvoled parent, I keep in touch with my mom but haven't heard from my dad in a good while, know little about him and couldn't care less to be honest

oops posted twice, that's gonna look retarded

Yes we get it

Not only that, it made me submissive and gave me a fetish for being spanked.

>Implying anything but Authoritative parenting is good

Come on user, top left is clearly the best.

That's ok, you were already retarded begin with bud. Sheltering your kids from any other human contact but being a special snowflake is what created the sjw generation.

Authoritative parenting, slowly transitioning to permissive as the child matures and proves to be a good decision maker, and only if they prove themselves.

This has nothing to do with sjws. The guy was just putting blame on his parents for becoming a neet.
He should ultimately take responsibility for how his life turned out.

>Nigger countries with nigger parent qualities

Color me shocked

The ultimate redpill is that those raised in dysfunctional households such as grow up to become subhuman brain-damaged poverty-cucks. They pollute the streets with their heroin addiction and fiendish attempts to fill the insatiable hunger for the validation that their parents never gave to them.

The only solution is to put them down before they cause further damage on society and reproduce, creating more cucks.

What looks retarded is thinking that parenting isn't the single biggest factor that will determine how a child will turn out

Yes, here is the clarified chart

Man the fuck up, Manchild, take responsibility for your actions. Get a fucking job.

NO. Friends are friends, parents are parents, kids need and subconsciously crave discipline, being a friend is being a bitch to your kid. They'll get out of control and won't respond to you because they think you're their equal.

They think it's the parenting, but it's really the genes. Only weakling people would have such a faggot parenting style anyway. He can't fix himself because he was fucked since he was born, not since his parents did anything to him.

my dad is white, but he's mentally troubled

>God Tier - Authoritative
Children grow up to take care of themselves, plus are able to both respect yet question those in positions of power or authority.
>Normie Tier - Permissive
Faggots, feminists and cucks flow freely from this zone.
>Loser Tier - Authoritarian
Psychos and bullies abound here. All they know to do is follow in the footsteps of their psychotic, bully predecessors.
>Shit Tier - Uninvolved
Full-blown degeneracy runs rampant in this area. Cannon fodder.

I'm gonna have to disagree here. You need a mix of permissive and authoritative. Especially when they're younger. You don't have any guarantee that their negative qualities will be sorted out with when you let them out on the world, or that they're ready for it.

Thinking any one parenting style is applicable to all children is fucking stupid though.

>man up
Meaningless phrase, akin to "embrace the future" and other such nonsense

>get a job
Okay let me just put on my job hat and go down to the job store and pickup a job

You're a cuck

high control - low warmth is absolute shit tier

I'm a cuck? Yet you're the faggot making excuses for why you can't work? Fuck off leech

Authoritarian mum, Authoritative dad.

Stop being a bitch to It's not his fault that his parents were gigantic assholes.

Both parents are authoritarian. All of my brothers and i all did extremely well in school, never did drugs, never drank, did well in sports, and never got in trouble with the law. I dont know if my family is an exception, but i can say this, every single fuck up i know has at least one uninvolved parent (usually the dad) and the mom is permissive.

shiiiiiieeeeeeeeeet

I wish I had an authoritative daddy to put me in my place.

Authoritative parents is the best.

Basically, you debate and go half way. Kid wants to go to a concert. You initially want to say no, but ask for something in return.
This style has proven to be the best way to raise children. Being completely controlling does not work as well as people think it should.

Yes you are a cuck who had no idea about growth and development

You are the biggest cuck ITT there is no disputing that

t. 27 year old neet

I feel bad for you.

t. Average real finn

sjw's are /neet/'s essencse user, they have become hindered to their own progress due to shitty parenting.

(You)

You must establish that you are the leader but not be so authoritative that they develop resentment towards you and desire to act out against your wishes. It's a balance, like many things.

Don't be niave, especially with daughters. Keep your girls locked away and your boys on a leash. Girls tend to get involved in sex and boys with drugs, again don't be niave know what to look for. Best to avoid living in a shitty area, which means you have to work on not being a loser at this point in your life... however if you think shitskins are a problem now just you wait, you pretty much have to be in an extremely rich or rural area to avoid them.

who /noparents/ here?

Id rather be NEET for life than be a cucknadian trying to bully people on Sup Forums