I am depressed, lonely and hopelessly in love with a Backpage hooker I've been seeing for the past few months...

I am depressed, lonely and hopelessly in love with a Backpage hooker I've been seeing for the past few months. I spent all of my savings on her. Ama/feels thread.

Don't fall in love with a whore, you fucking idiot.

Too late

Why do you choose to let yourself suffer? If you despise the life you are living then you should make an effort to fix the problems that are challenging you to move forward. You can't get the money back but you can try to completely avoid another mistake like that. Also 4-chan isn't the best place to ask for support because several people will beat you down.

I guess I just don't know where to start. I've always been unmotivated and depressed ever since I was in highschool and I thought I would off myself before I graduated.

You should probably kill the whore and then kill yourself.

What do you love about her? I can't imagine being in love with someone who sleeps with dozens of men for money.

She's nice, she makes me feel wanted and desirable, she's good at pleasing me, she's pretty and petite and surprisingly clean. She smells like lavender every time she sees me and is always dressed up. She's slender and pale and has long dark hair and big green eyes. She laughs at my jokes. Her voice is cute. She keeps me company and makes me feel less alone.

The real question is how good is backpage/how does it work

T. Too spooped to use it

Go to the dating section and you'll see tonnes of ads for "women seeking men" aka hookers. A lot of the ads are obviously fake and can seem kinda sketchy, you just gotta be smart about it.

Overall it isn't the best and if you do find a good hooker who you know is who she says she is, stick with her as a regular

Really spooped about getting fucked by the long dick of the law how does one go about this?

This is exactly what i want

Make sure the price is reasonable. Anything below $150 an hour seems too sketchy and too good to be true. Do a Google image search on the photos, gotta make sure they aren't fakes. Don't use your real number when talking to them, use one of those apps that give you a fake number. Always trust your gut, if something seems off you will know, and you should stop associating with her asap if you feel that way. Most hookers use code words like roses=money. NEVER bring up anything that could get you in trouble over the phone, so don't ask stupid stuff like "how much for a blowjob?" Instead ask "how much for an hour of your time?" Or something similar, without mentioning sex.

You need a heavy dose of Change, user

look elsewhere in the world

it's your oyster

What site did you use for the hooker?

Whilst i dont know any terminology i do know what never to mention on anything recorded so do you just kinda meme like hey babe i wanna take you out for a date do you have an hour or some shit? Ive spent x amount on flowers alone ayy lmao?

>being fucking retarded
It literally said in his post backpage

I'm 2 years old. What's a backpage?

>falling in love with a hooker
you're doing it wrong

Backpage
Pretty much. If you can say to a cop "all I did was pay for her TIME" you are safe. The only thing that's illegal is paying for sex. You can pay someone to keep you company or go on a date with you. You just gotta know your loopholes.

ur mums facebook account

zozzle nozzle xD Xd XD

You're not in love with her, you're in love with her service and the idea of being in love with someone and them loving you back. Wake up and stop feeding your unhealthy, twisted version of reality. (Source: I used to see too many hookers too)

Makes sense i appreciate the insight user OP was a cool guy today

Glad I could be of service. Be safe and have fun, user.

Can you fill me in on what backpage is. This is the first I'm hearing of it

It's pretty much like Craigslist. People can sell/buy/exchange goods and services.

Basically people post ads locally