I love traps and girls

I love traps and girls.
Saw a man with a pussy today and thought it was not for me so i'm not attracted to the male physique, i prefer the female body... and tits.
I just ordered a school girl outfit, thigh high stockings, a wig and some other shit. am I just a wannabe crossdressing faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

cosplay-it.com/en/cosplay/1946/power-girl-power-girl-jsa
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah... I think you gotta fully commit if you don't want to be a wannabe

That's why i ordered all this shit to try it out.
But what would you call a faggot like me that only likes femenin bodys?

That's gotta be a real girl. Someone posts her once in a trap thread and years later everyone still thinks it's a trap

Traps, how many kik messages do you get from people on a daily basis? Alot? Just curious. Does it feel good?

>Saw a man with a pussy today and thought it was not for me so i'm not attracted to the male physique, i prefer the female body
100% agree.

Pretty sure it IS a real girl.
cosplay-it.com/en/cosplay/1946/power-girl-power-girl-jsa

I don't get any that's the thing it's weird

You're probably bi to some degree.

I got off on CDing too and most days considered myself straight (into futa though).

I'm fullblown bi now though.

Do you ever post your kik username or anything on Sup Forums or /soc/? Seems like people would get alot, but idk, i haven't tried it yet. I kinda want to though.

source is legit user ok IT'S A GIRL wtf
OP failed the thread so fucking hard haahaha

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

crossdressing is fine just don't chop off your dick OP

god fucking damn that's hot as fuck.

Like, I'm straight but curious, and I would creampie that trap pussy without a second thought

traps/ tgirls can be very feminine especially after years of hrt and orchiectomy or srs they become girls basically

what’s your kik? i’ll bug ya

I wish I would have started becoming one 10 years ago. In late 20s now, so at least I can still CD, but still. If only I didn't care what family and friends would think of me..... I could be a cutie slutty trap and get gallons of cum in my ass. *sigh*

Faggot

i can very much relate *sigh*

life could be so much fun...

In a few years you'll be able to pretend with VR!

Forgot to order fucking shoes.... i ordered a pretty fucking nice dress though

I wish HRT didn't wreck their dicks. Nothing better than those few traps with extremely feminine bodies AND a hard cock that actually works.

Lol that's me in the webm. The orchi/srs thing is just a hon meme though, I chopped my balls off 10 months ago and haven't gotten any more feminine.

proof or didn't happen.

im impressed

it's never too never too late to be yourself
i'm 31 next february and i'm a cd ^-^ (no hrt thought)

found shoes i like. high heels. i am going to look so fuckable

You are too, otherwise you wouldn't be in this thread.

Also, nice dubs

Shheeeeeeeiiiittt

Your butt is so pretty!

Thanks for the support! Glad to see that you are looking great at 31 with no hrt. It gives me hope! I wish I had more courage. Maybe someday soon.

and i already look like a 17 year old even though i'm 27. as long as i shave,,,,

I envy you.
I'm also your age but I just look like a sex offender when I shave.

i'd still slap the shit out of you and shove it up your ass.

don't waste time go see a therapist and start transitioning for 6 months with hrt it's worth but remember you can change your mind it's ok if you want to stay as a boy

Kik not a lot unless I post it somewhere. But dating apps I get like 30 a day. It was nice at first but then it just became the same fucking message every time. Guys have no creativity

>it's okey to stay a boy
> fml 2017

I got more than I could keep up with the time I posted it here

and the best bit is the empty little pouch makes their limp little dicks look even cuter

If you get it hard once a day it continued to work fine for fucking, but eventually it will stop ejaculating. I much prefer feminine cocks though and don't really care if they don't work

Cocks are made by having a Y chromosome. Having a Y chromosome makes you a dude. If you like dudes you are a faggot.
You are a faggot op, faggot.

You can take hormones and get super feminine and just lie about it to everyone. If you dress like a guy you'll just get called ma'am randomly but your family won't notice.

This is such backwards ass thinking lol. Like, putting aside androgyn insensitivity disorder (where you have xy chromosomes but your body can't process androgens so it just interprets them as estrogen and you just become super feminine because your body thinks you have a TON of estrogen, but you still have testicles where you'd expect ovaries to be), or anything else like it, why does anything other than what you physically are matter? Like. You aren't fucking chromosomes my dude.