Hey guys, I'm with my parents visiting in town with my two sisters...

Hey guys, I'm with my parents visiting in town with my two sisters. My dad sat us down a few hours ago and told us that he and my mom are getting a divorce because he's gay. I can't stop crying, how do I cope? I've had a semi-perfect up until now, no deaths or disabilities, the only thing ive had to deal with is depression. Any divorce Sup Forumsros wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/zWYVBji
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask him if he wants a blow job, faggot.

>Crying because your dad is gay
He already had kids, him being gay just means he can go be happy and fuck men now. What are you even worried about you low T faggot

you should come out as a gay man next since you evidently a little bitch

Just had to tell my two grade school age kids that their mom and I are getting divorced. Alcohol was the issue, I quit and have been sober for months but she refuses to even try to work it out. The kids are wrecked. I feel for you, user. I come from a broken family too and this shit fucking sucks.

Sauce on OPs picture?

How does a cock ring work? Where can I buy one if I do not have a credit card?

Genuinely fuck you, do you think you're so much better than the guy who's parents are getting divorced that you can fucking insult him, you're literally the scourge the humanity. Fuck you so much. How much shit has gone on your life that you must take it out on other people? How much therapy and depression pills do you need to be this much of a dick?

Maybe realize that it's hard enough on your mom to have to deal with something so unexpected, and on your dad for possibly being embarrassed for lying to himself and his family for so long. If they came to this decision together, then it's not like the love is gone. It's just different. Now your dad can be exactly who he wanted to be without hiding. And at the end of the day, both of your parents are still a team, individually working together to give you the best life they can and be happy in the process. All you can do is make the best out of the situation and love and appreciate everyone who put time into making you who you are today.

> Inb4 newfag, pussy, baited, etc.

thank you

My parents were heroin and crack drug addicts my entire childhood forcing me to constantly get evicted, live with strangers while they were in jail, witness drug use and left homeless many times.

You are a fucking retard faggot and you need to kill yourself you stupid suburban dipshit. Go to reddit, this place isn't for whiny bitches like yourself.

this guy gets it

suck his daddy dick

Does that mean you're gay too?

Your dad is a homosex? That's just embarrassing. I would kill myself. Thankfully my dad died before my stepmother told me that he liked to suck cock and watch her get fucked. It was still quite a shocker at the funeral.

off yourself 9gag nigger

1. Are you female?
If so, show us your tits

If not fuck off, go get drunk, And man up.

2. Is your mom hot?
Well it doesn't matter post her pics anyway

Hey guys, I'm with my parents visiting in town with my two sisters Who are cock gobbling whores. My dad sat us down a few hours ago and told us that he and my mom are getting a divorce because he's the Prime Minister. I can't stop crying, how do I cope? I've had a semi-perfect sex toy collection up until now, no deaths or disabilities (except I'm a trannie), the only thing ive had to deal with is depression. Any divorce Sup Forumsros wat do?

Grow the fuck up kid. Be happy for your father for being who he is and stop being a bitch about it.

Just make out out of a really tight elastic.

Always loved her figure, but man that asshole is just the most unfortunate color. Unless she doesn't clean well.

Hey guys, I'm with my niggers visiting in my ass with my two balls Who are cock gobbling whores. My nigger sat us down a few hours ago and told us that he and my mom are double niggers because he's Todd Howard I can't stop crying, how do I cope? I've had a semi-perfect virginity up until now, no sex or girlfriends (except my uncle's molestation), the only thing ive had to deal with is people on Sup Forums making fun of me. Any suicide tips Sup Forumsros wat do?

Start goin to plays and learning about interior decorating bra, its only a matter of time b4 u turn.

How about you try getting over yourself. You're not losing your parents. They're just changing their ways of living.

I need her name.

Eh the best way to look at it is. Your parents can be happy again. If your day is a fag that means hes been hiding it for a while or the mom knew the whole time and they were fighting behind closed doors so yall wouldn't see or hear it.

But now they can be happy and you should be happy for them. Being a dick to either of them right now won't help you or them.

bruh you legitimately need to get over it.

Hey guys, I'm with my niggers visiting in my ass with my two balls Who are cock gobbling whores. They were raped by a pack of niggers and got pregnant and kept the "baby." My nigger sat us down a few hours ago and told us that he and my mom are double niggers because he's Todd Howard I can't stop crying, how do I cope with having no penis to speak of? I've had a semi-perfect virginity up until now, no sex or girlfriends (except my uncle's molestation), the only thing ive had to deal with is people on Sup Forums making fun of me. Any suicide tips Sup Forumsros wat do? Should I buy a helium Helmut and live stream this shit for your entertainment?

Geh dyslexia always there to remind me i have it.

Dad not day.

Moar

Think about your mom, she forced him to turn gay. Must be a real bitch.

I don't know her name. Try reverse image search?
Got one more

It's alright Sup Forumsro my parents got divorced when I was 6 and I'm 13 and it's alright now she dated a abusive fag though honestly Sup Forums is the only thing that is keeping me from suicide

I can't wait to fuck your dad's boy 'gina on craigslist. i'm gonna fuck him until he has a sissygasm. i'm going to dress him up and pimp him to nigger drug addicts. i'm gonna crap all over his face after he rims me and my balls and then i'm gonna blast him with hot cum and piss.

Be selfish for a minute. Have a good cry, or go punch a wall, or whatever you need to do to vent. Then, realize that it's really not the end of the world. No one's dead, both your parents still care about you and your sibs, assuming you're not full of shit when you say your life's been pretty good up to this point. Do divorced parents suck? Sure, but Jesus man, get it together, imagine being either one of them in that situation, and realize that they can both finally have a better shot at finding real happiness in life because it's pretty doubtful they were truly happy together

OP is a faggot

the obvious solution for all of your problems i posting moar

You will hate your dad's boyfriend more than your mom's boyfriend.

you r being selfish. he didnt walk out on you as a young child he waited to break up the family until after he had raised you properly (im assuming you were considering you are in college). you must come to understand a stable home life is no longer necessary as you no longer live at home yet this was necessary for him as living a lie is truly existential torture. do not take this as me saying you should not be upset this is definitely a painful experience but it is not your fathers fault nor your mothers nor your sisters and most importantly its not your fault. god is a dick sometimes

m.imgur.com/zWYVBji

There is more. I have entire album not posting in this faghole thread though. Proof right there though.

Just post it, faggot.

>grown ass adult
>upset over parents getting divorced for legitimate reasons

So instead of being happy that your dad is free to live the life he actually wants to live, instead of living a lie for the sake of a bunch of ungrateful shitfuck kids, you're going to come to Sup Forums and complain about it?

Start fucking your dad.

wow congrats no one fuckin cares

I want short women with big asses in thongs. U post and I post.

Just sit with your father, crying, tell him you can accept him for who he is under the condition that he never sucks dick, takes it in the butt, or tongues another man's asshole.

My parents are divorced. If you knew anything about their relationship you'd probably know this is better. Being gay (i.e., not being physically attracted to your wife) is a pretty big deal-breaker.

If you and your sisters are adult and mostly moved out very little is likely to change for you. Comfort your parents, they're the ones who have come out worst from this. You have to grow up.

A lot of people have it worse. My Dad is dead, at least yours can go and be happy.

Underage B&

If I procure a picture of said item. Would you post the set?

comfort your dad the you can user.

and know that i'll be here to lend my services :3