THATISTHEPLAN IS KILL, FADER KILLED IT:

archive.fo/a6syS

i'm so mad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsL4kvp_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fader didn't kill it, stop giving them credit, melon announced his channel was dying before the email.

whichever mod is deleting these threads needs to delete themself

you fucking dweeb

>meme channel designed to pander to 14 year olds Sup Forums users gets deleted
youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsL4kvp_I

This better be a bit. Thatistheplan is kino youtube trash.

Fantano is board culture, whether you like him or not.

stop making threads and giving them attention ffs

mods stop deleting the fantano threads

I wish we could report mods

Theres literallly an ANFITA mu mod who is destroying this place

>this is what newfags believe

More blue checks keep commenting in support of the article. Fantano needs to do damage control.

>ANFITA

MODS ARE KEKS

Sup Forums in shambles
the alt right is finished
just fucking impeach drumpf already

>being THIS jealous of a youtube music reviewer

pathetic.

he is
it's like saying p4k or rym isn't board culture

fader didn't do shit, fantano is having a fit and will reupload them in a bit

BLUE CHECKS THREATENING VIOLENCE TO FANTANO

His reign of alt right nazi terror is over

Fantano has been a meme here since 2009
he's a Sup Forumstant and came from here and you can't deny it

>he deleted his channel
what a bitch

im for the keks but you guys dont understand business.
If the mayority of the people, "normies", go to your website and find this old dude talking about political incorrect satire shit-weird humor, they gonna avoid it. If you were the mods, the right move would be prune/delete/ban this piss of shit.
This kind of material doesnt gonna generate that much money.
Theres a reason why The Night Show with somedudeinsuitcore are so popular. Sad

phwef the mods are such bullies when they delete a thread I like. Just playing god

this is so funny
yet kind of sad
negros are fucking retarded

>everything that hurts my feelings is antifa wahhhhhhhh

>You can almost feel Fantano’s desire to be able to do what Hyde does.

so true lol right after that podcast with him melon started pandering so fucking hard

who is this clown

Fantano don't worry! We're coming to save you, pal!!!!!!!!!

>americans

we can't have nice things
i really liked the direction the channel was taking with the Vaporub Boy edits

How does anybody escape this political bullshit? It's exhausting.

Mods don't be whiny basic bitch sjws. This is music related and you know it.

fuck off reddit shits

It's in everything now in western media .

Maybe don't pander to the alt-right?

This is fucking stupid. He panders to everyone on his podcast, he was even telling Chelsea Wolfe that she was beautiful when she was his guest.

You can't. you take a risk now being semi famous in any subject. critique has always been there, but it didn't come this toxic until the whole gamergate thing sprang up.

Why was Fantano chocking that little nigglet?

I dont like the vaporrub edits. It gave the videos such an ingenuine pieced together feel as aposed to when Anthony makes the vids himself

These people are unironically radicalizing white losers, to the point Trump gets fucking elected, then they have the gall to point and say "See? I told you so!" when their agitation and identity politics bullshit blows right up in their faces. This all needs to stop.

Yes, that was his mixed son.

One day soon, normies wilk get tired of this crap and the culture will shift radically. This shit has gone on for like 4-5 years. Eventually the media will have to find a new way to manipulate people.

>ANFITA
found the Sup Forumsfag

Just had friend hassle me because some hipster blog decided to go witch hunting today. Fuck Fader and fuck the alt left

the day people started making a huge fucking deal about fucking gaming articles is the day we split into the trump timeline

does anyone have the email FADER sent Fantano????

it's sad
Vaporub Boy made thatistheplan into high level meme art
now all it takes is somebody to take a joke way too literally and ruin the fun

he had a separate channel not to conflate his music critiques with his shitposts and his 'opinions'

Any 'traditional' outlet that releases a hit piece on an internet personality clearly has a motive

this could have been avoided

instead all we got was weaponized autism

First off this dumb motherfucker has the audacity to say that Take Me To Your Leader is a pile of shit basically.

Now you're telling me the guy who looks like he shops at Nazis R Us or Bigotry, Tiki Torches, & Beyond is a nazi?

I'm fucking shocked, bro.

>Vaporub Boy made thatistheplan into high level meme art
not true btw. He just turned the videos into run of the mill YTP's and it felt emotionally dishonest.

the channel was turbo-cringe and I'm glad it's gone.

>all these people defending (((the fader))) and blog journalism
holy shit Sup Forums is actually the worst board, this can't be real

>get sent an email by a literally who? journalist
>delete entire channel in protest

first capitalism serializes the arts
now it strips them out of any controversy
liberals are just agents of neoliberalism and they don't even know it
i miss the Chairman

literally anyone can get a blue check there are a lot more notable people with thousands of followers on twitter without blue checks than unknowns with them

why don't you guys just become mods yourself?

>somebodies mad fantano couldn't validate your subjective opinions on an album

confirmed nazi proof:
>his black wife

Ezra Marcus, the author of this piece

streamable.com/kmzts

>Maybe don't pander to the alt-right?
making fun of SJWs doesn't make you altright it just makes you normal, these are people obsessed with politics so much so that they've made it into an identity.

how did he pander to the alt right?

he is married?

hey janitor, you gay cunt

it's just faggots who migrated from tumblr trying to fit in. they took over the board about 3 years ago when Sup Forumscore started to become trendy on tumblr, which is why you see so many hipsters and "art girls" on campuses listening to the smiths and neutral milk hotel. These are now the same people who post on Sup Forums, which is why there are so many low quality threads as of recent (waifufaggotry, clickbait, poptimism, p4k etc). Less of music discussion and more shitposting, same thing happened to Sup Forums and Sup Forums, but instead on tumblr leaking it's Sup Forums. This is why I don't post here often anymore.

>Yes, like other prominent YouTubers, Anthony Fantano has become an edgelord.
The world must be a confusing place when you can't understand sarcasm

This was not the plan

not saying that it was a good idea to delete, but he considered abandoning the channel before anyways

yes to a black woman

I'm not a jannie

he seems cool.

why

i bet he plays a mean banjo

>how did he pander to the alt right?
Making a video about Pepe? I don't know, I follow him on Twitter and he's anything but alt right

wew

well first of all fantano is a STRAIGHT WHITE MALE

you even need any other proofs m8?

Still not as bad as Sup Forums

vids were being demonetized back and forth and understandably he just thought it wasnt worth it, esp when he had a small crew to help him out w it

I have to agree he turned into quite a big edgelord. If the whole thing was supposed to be commentary on how pathetic meme culture is, then people on Sup Forums would have picked up on it they would have known that the videos are actually mean spirited against them and they would have shat on it. Instead the videos really felt like a lot more of homage to Sup Forums meme culture and a reflection of how much Anthony was into it deep down.

does demonitization actually require anything from the uploader?
im a retard about youtube technical stuff

: ( no more racist garbage content for you

>emotionally dishonest

it's almost like they didn't do their research or are trying to slander him

fans of his have checked out from his content bc he's 'too liberal' in the past

Why the fuck would a member of the alt-right back Spotify in removing white supremacist artists? Why the fuck would a member of the alt-right eternally BTFO Paul Joseph Watson? What a fucking waste of an article.

how retarded can you be to post this

definitely a gay cunt though

i dont think shitposting channels were suppose emotionally honest in the first place

YTP's were made with passion similar to 70's punk rock

>What a fucking waste of an article.
the whole point was to get as much attention as possible and it's succeeding obviously because mods are too retarded and incompetent to do anything

they only picked things that fit their narrative

happens every time a youtuber gets in the news for their 'beliefs'

i didnt knew what 70s punk rock was when i made my shitty hotel mario amvs

its like lo-fi music. yes shit is in the genre title, but its more of a form of self expression as well

No, it's all automatic.
A bot detects any type of "unsuitable" content for ads and marks it as so.
The problem is that it's pretty much in a super early beta stage and because of that a lot of videos that are SFW have been marked as unsuitable

anthony is a racist. you could easily tell after the sam hyde interview

he synpathizes with racists and if he didnt have a public career its obvious he would be one of the alt-right trolls on here

i bet hes said all kinds of racist shit on here

so why would he delete the channel for being demonitized
do you have to pay to have a big channel

Jesus you’re calling a meme emotionally dishonest, look at yourself. You people care too much about memes.

>Sup Forums
>alt-right
it's the most leftish board there is lmao, nobody from Sup Forums likes this guy

ok

my guess is he wanted to make sure his other channels wont get affected some way or another

upvoted to mars

this thread is unrelated to music and you can fuck right off with your youtube drama bullshit

b-but how can he be racist if his wife is black

is that why he married a sheboon?

slavery fetish